Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Brie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Unread post by Brie »

These damn people. I swear, every time I see something new on Alex’s Instagram, I just want to scream and curse. She’s talking about how this pregnancy is ending in miscarriage. YOU WERE NEVER PREGNANT. She’s so pathetic with all the stuff she does for views. She keeps saying how “the line didn’t come up until 5 minutes later! And then I was like oh-em-gee it’s there!!” guess what? The reason you couldn’t see it was because it wasn’t there.

What she saw was an indent line which becomes more visible the longer you wait, which is WHY if she read the instructions, she would know that after the first few minutes you need to disregard the results. But no. Let’s wait 20 minutes until the “line” shows up (btw that wasn’t pink, it was definitely grey) and pretend it’s positive, then go on a whole crazy journey of trying to surprise Phil with a negative test.

I completely understand wanting a baby, it took me 14 months to get there and while I know I was SO lucky to not go through the TTC journey as long as others have, I can empathize in the disappointment. But this is just CRAZY AF. Wait until the blood test if you want to surprise him. Or take one earlier and once that’s confirmed, surprise him. But to take a test and see a barely visible grey line and do ALL of the shit she has done based off of those tests is just insane!!
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

Also, why did she go based off of the lines? Why didn’t she take a digital? Hmmmm?? Because it was 100% negative and she’s crazy so decided to continue with the indents. Ugh. There’s no way she wouldn’t have tested with a digital... NO WAY!

When I found out I was pregnant, I didn’t even want to tell my husband until I had the blood test done but then decided to just tell him (without a big surprise) in case something happened and I needed the emotional support. But you know what? I didn’t show him a faint positive (though mine was a visible pink line), I showed him the one that clearly said “YES 1-2” on a digital. I’m VERY surprised Alex didn’t do that if, in fact, she did get a positive on one of those.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

To be fair the digital tests can be delayed in showing a positive. I wouldn’t waste my money on them until I knew for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

AliCat91 wrote:To be fair the digital tests can be delayed in showing a positive. I wouldn’t waste my money on them until I knew for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. But would you bring your friends into planning an over the top surprise for your husband without knowing for sure? That’s my issue with her... the least she could have done was take a digital. I’m sorry but if you have to wait 5-10 minutes for a line to show up and you can’t get a positive on a digital, it’s too early to plan a surprise announcement. I do believe that she did it for the experience of surprising him and didn’t really care whether she was really pregnant or not.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

I believe this is all for more subs, views and for love multiple to build more profit.

They both know it didn't work so they have decided to captialize on the failed transfer.

They only have 300k Subscribers and I maybe they want one of these videos to go viral to build a base for getting their YT career off the ground. Because we all know BABIES make your channel boom! And since they can't make that happen lets fake pregnancy, suprising and miscarriages until we make enough money for the next failed transfer.

Phil is probably stressed as fuck with LM not making enough money to fund the next bio baby campaign.

Alex is ignoring her kids dreaming about her frozen cells that she thinks are her real kids.

Both get a real job and support your daughters.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

srabbitt wrote:I believe this is all for more subs, views and for love multiple to build more profit.

They both know it didn't work so they have decided to captialize on the failed transfer.

They only have 300k Subscribers and I maybe they want one of these videos to go viral to build a base for getting their YT career off the ground. Because we all know BABIES make your channel boom! And since they can't make that happen lets fake pregnancy, suprising and miscarriages until we make enough money for the next failed transfer.

Phil is probably stressed as fuck with LM not making enough money to fund the next bio baby campaign.

Alex is ignoring her kids dreaming about her frozen cells that she thinks are her real kids.

I REALLY hope this wasn't all fake and for show...that they took a test together, saw it was negative and said to each other "let's at least play this up for social media to get more subscribers." Just wait until all the "miscarriage" videos start.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

She's a nurse. I'm pretty sure in seven years and even early on when they were naturally trying she had experience with using a pregnancy test. They come with instructions. She clearly said after the alarm went off at 3 minutes that the test was negative. Then minutes later she's like it's positive. No that's an evap line and first response is known for them. In many ttc circles, people don't like that brand because the results are difficult to see at times.

Also she took the test at 4 days post FET. Even 7 days post FET is too early for an accurate result. then after she surprised Phil they soon found out that it didn't work via Beta. So I don't believe that they had enough HCG to make a positive that early and a blood test confirmed it didn't work I'm willing to bet the next day. Notice how they were radio silent then. So all that doesn't add up and proves the tests Alex claimed were positive were never positive. She showed the tests she claimed were and not one of those did I see an actual line.

I did notice a comment on the most recent video where several were calling them out on Alex telling Phil he's a "daddy" yeah he has been for three years! Some were dumb and defended them. I also don't see the point of posting these videos other than manipulating people's feelings into feeling sorry for them and $$$$

Someone else said "they have 2x more what most people do" if that person is here thank you. I doubt Phil and Alex will read that comment but a lot of the people calling them out got more thumbs up than the dumb people who were defending them.

Years ago I was part of an online group for people suffering from IF. Adopting isn't easy. We all know that. And P&A are not good examples of how an adoption happens start to finish. Early on Alex admitted she feared that she wouldn't have a connection to the baby and that it would be like babysitting. There was even a group where their hearts were so broken, they could not continue on the journey. So for Phil to say this year was like not having kids at all, was like a sucker punch. These two are so not deserving to be parents. They are absolute assholes.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

LCCS225 wrote:
srabbitt wrote:I believe this is all for more subs, views and for love multiple to build more profit.

I REALLY hope this wasn't all fake and for show...that they took a test together, saw it was negative and said to each other "let's at least play this up for social media to get more subscribers." Just wait until all the "miscarriage" videos start.
At this point Alex is ignoring that it was a chemical pregnancy/ failed transfer. Honestly she probably thought she would at least have one stick. They are at least a week behind on the videos or even more.

They wanted something so bad and because it didn't happen they are using any hype for views.

The amount of Infertility YT's over the pass three months that have gotten pregnant is alot.

They have alot competition and frankly they are so boring to watch.

Lol she probably sad she didn't play more on her actual pregnancy that ended at 4/5 weeks.

The next alot videos are going to sink them.
Alot of viewers are waking up and hating the delayed videos and are questioning those weak ass lines!

They are failing to tell the truth in the videos they post. You can only know about the failed transfer if you are on Instagram.

Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

srabbitt wrote:
LCCS225 wrote:

At this point Alex is ignoring that it was a chemical pregnancy/ failed transfer. Honestly she probably thought she would at least have one stick. They are at least a week behind on the videos or even more.

They wanted something so bad and because it didn't happen they are using any hype for views.

The amount of Infertility YT's over the pass three months that have gotten pregnant is alot.

They have alot competition and frankly they are so boring to watch.

Lol she probably sad she didn't play more on her actual pregnancy that ended at 4/5 weeks.

The next alot videos are going to sink them.
Alot of viewers are waking up and hating the delayed videos and are questioning those weak ass lines!

They are failing to tell the truth in the videos they post. You can only know about the failed transfer if you are on Instagram.

I commented on the last video and said why havnt they put a pinned statement at the beginning explaining they are a week behind ,there were hundreds of comments of congratulations and then people asking what was going on
I said they were misleading and confusing people and it was all for views and there was no need to be so behind
All you get through from their minions is they are very brave to be doing this and thank you for letting us be part of your sad journey are they so thick they can't see what's happening !!
Then they are telling them one day you will have babies so I wrote they already have them maybe not bio but many couples are forever left with empty arms. They make me sick!!!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I’m at work so I could watch her latest Instagram story with sound, but she looked ghastly and about 10-15 years older. Yikes.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

My MIL watches Alex and Phil. She brought them up last night (she doesn't follow them on Instagram) so I had to break the news that they were never pregnant.
I've had a chemical. A chemical is not the same as a miscarriage.
They need to stop playing it off as such.

And that's be being nice enough to say it was even a chemical.
More like an evap.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Amcco191 wrote:I’m at work so I could watch her latest Instagram story with sound, but she looked ghastly and about 10-15 years older. Yikes.
It is just her saying her day was rough and she is eating junk food *eyeroll*

I bet she has been going crazy snd crying so much that's why she looks so haggard.

I feel for her kids... they are probably having the worst time seeing their mother so upset and crying all the time.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Srabbitt- I agree although we’ve been saying that their viewers were going to wake up and realize for a while. But they haven’t. They believe the bs their fed and have no real idea about biology. There was one (this was on a separate thread but applied to Alex since she did apply for the Ellie and Jared grant) who argued that they really did have twins and that it lasted through 10 weeks. When there was no reason to continue after what would’ve been her 7 week ultrasound. It’s like the movie leap of faith. These two are con artists. yes their videos do run a week behind. The video where she surprised Phil with the negative pregnancy tests? That was day 5 post transfer. 

Sweetpea7- Yeah their minions are very dense and thick. I don’t even bother commenting. Thing is some who aren’t on the IF journey haven’t educated themselves on how IVF works, FET etc. They don’t realize how hard it is to adopt and how abnormal it is to be married less than 4 years and adopt a newborn. They make me sick too for garnering sympathy and attention and for what? What makes them so special?

Dani_now- I’m sorry you had a chemical. I agree this is not a miscarriage. Reason I’m being hard on them is they are lying to their viewers about their circumstances and make unhinged comments about their situation. It makes me so sad. I agree Alex did not have a chemical. I don’t believe it worked at all. 

I know I mentioned this before, But I thought I’d do a better run down of it. 

She had an FET on Oct 5. She then did her first pregnancy test on October 9/10th at 5 days post FET. Now they will tell you that even at 7 days past FET isn’t enough to make a pregnancy test positive and will not give you an accurate result. I believe Dr. Booby Hatch would’ve given them instructions. And Alex had the instructions in the box of the pregnancy test so it’s her own fault for not reading them.

She posted 5 days ago about it not working so she had her beta and the numbers were obviously showing that it didn’t work.

I don’t think I’d share the videos they shared knowing the outcome. I hope as more videos come out that people will notice somethings amiss. But it’s doubtful since their minions are so ignorant. 
I could feel sorry for them if they appreciated what they have, if they didn't stretch the truth and lie about their pregnancies etc and worst profit so much from LM when it doesn't benefit the people they claim they want to help.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

These two have beyond cracked. They need therapy, bad. I feel like their doctor is very irresponsible for encouraging this and enabling them, they should have to do at least a year of therapy before they continue. I feel bad for the girls, this isn't fair to them. I wonder if their birth mom's watch them and regret their decision to give their babies to Phil and Alex. They are not who they made/make themselves out to be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

They’re both completely batshit. Did you get a glimpse of the test in the latest video? It was negative. They were acting it out and playing it up as a miscarriage for YouTube money. It’s sick. Don’t you have to actually be pregnant for it to be a miscarriage? I saw one faint line on one of the first responses on instagram but for all I know they could be crazy enough to have doctored it.

If the numbers come out in a future video they’ll likely confirm that it was a chemical pregnancy.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Amcco191 wrote:They’re both completely batshit. Did you get a glimpse of the test in the latest video? It was negative. They were acting it out and playing it up as a miscarriage for YouTube money. It’s sick. Don’t you have to actually be pregnant for it to be a miscarriage? I saw one faint line on one of the first responses on instagram but for all I know they could be crazy enough to have doctored it.

If the numbers come out in a future video they’ll likely confirm that it was a chemical pregnancy.
I saw that too, it was an evap line. It was visible at both ends but nothing in the middle. And she did admit that she looked at the negative ones and they came up "positive" and they even talked about what day she was on. It was 4-5 days post transfer when she took them. 7 Days is still too early to take one. And to get a negative Beta result within days it's clear none of the tests were actually positive. And if they were in the instructions the medications during FET can affect the result so that's why they tell you not to test in the first place.

Their BS crazy. It is sick. What I hate most is how they drum up compassion and sympathy when they already have two daughters. I'd say 98% of their minions are ignorant and have never had someone close to them go through IF otherwise, they'd realize how good P+A have it.

I don't believe it was a chemical pregnancy either. I don't believe this one took at all. Then at least one of the tests would've been positive. That was a clear evap line. Good luck convincing their minions of that though.
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

eab424 wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:They’re both completely batshit. Did you get a glimpse of the test in the latest video? It was negative. They were acting it out and playing it up as a miscarriage for YouTube money. It’s sick. Don’t you have to actually be pregnant for it to be a miscarriage? I saw one faint line on one of the first responses on instagram but for all I know they could be crazy enough to have doctored it.

I don't believe it was a chemical pregnancy either. I don't believe this one took at all. Then at least one of the tests would've been positive. That was a clear evap line. Good luck convincing their minions of that though.
This.
While I know the videos are a week behind, if the bloodwork showed HCG, I’m sure they would have had to do a follow up to make sure it wasn’t rising at all. I’m more than sure that if the blood test showed any levels of HCG at all, Alex would have dragged the whole thing further and filming each phone call to create suspense.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Brie wrote:
eab424 wrote:

This.
While I know the videos are a week behind, if the bloodwork showed HCG, I’m sure they would have had to do a follow up to make sure it wasn’t rising at all. I’m more than sure that if the blood test showed any levels of HCG at all, Alex would have dragged the whole thing further and filming each phone call to create suspense.
I also don't understand why Dr. Booby Hatch allowed her to go to 10 weeks. I've been pregnant before and each time I'd go in and we'd do a dating ultrasound. Sometimes I'd be 5-6 weeks and they'd have me come back when I was 7 to make sure my babies had a heartbeat. And if they didn't (never lost one this early) I knew from friends what would happen. They'd talk D & C. Dr. H was always so back and forth sometimes she feeds into their delusions, sometimes she tells them the truth (not twins, but let's just go with we were pregnant with twins because that's great for the sympathy factor) She told them they needed to take a break from treatments. So far she hasn't told them they need counseling. It would be nice if she did because they obviously do. This behavior isn't normal. This break wasn't much of one. They needed a total break. Yet they were still obsessing over getting pregnant. If this continues I can see this issue breaking their marriage. Even on the family camp Alex couldn't even be happy she was on a family vacation. She had to be Debbie downer about missing their "twins". What about focusing on having a fun vacation with their very young daughters.

Anyone remember Lisa Montgomery?
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

eab424 wrote:
Brie wrote:
eab424 wrote: I don't believe it was a chemical pregnancy either. I don't believe this one took at all. Then at least one of the tests would've been positive. That was a clear evap line. Good luck convincing their minions of that though.
This.
I also don't understand why Dr. Booby Hatch allowed her to go to 10 weeks. I've been pregnant before and each time I'd go in and we'd do a dating ultrasound. Sometimes I'd be 5-6 weeks and they'd have me come back when I was 7 to make sure my babies had a heartbeat. And if they didn't (never lost one this early) I knew from friends what would happen. They'd talk D & C. Dr. H was always so back and forth sometimes she feeds into their delusions, sometimes she tells them the truth (not twins, but let's just go with we were pregnant with twins because that's great for the sympathy factor) She told them they needed to take a break from treatments. So far she hasn't told them they need counseling. It would be nice if she did because they obviously do. This behavior isn't normal. This break wasn't much of one. They needed a total break. Yet they were still obsessing over getting pregnant. If this continues I can see this issue breaking their marriage. Even on the family camp Alex couldn't even be happy she was on a family vacation. She had to be Debbie downer about missing their "twins". What about focusing on having a fun vacation with their very young daughters.

Anyone remember Lisa Montgomery?
They won't take a break be cause they know they will lose views and subs.

In the latest Instagram videos... Alex and Phil are back at the fertility clinic and talking options. Also he mentioned maybe they should think about adoption Image.

They are pregnancy and newborn obsessed couple.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Brie wrote:Also, why did she go based off of the lines? Why didn’t she take a digital? Hmmmm?? Because it was 100% negative and she’s crazy so decided to continue with the indents. Ugh. There’s no way she wouldn’t have tested with a digital... NO WAY!

When I found out I was pregnant, I didn’t even want to tell my husband until I had the blood test done but then decided to just tell him (without a big surprise) in case something happened and I needed the emotional support. But you know what? I didn’t show him a faint positive (though mine was a visible pink line), I showed him the one that clearly said “YES 1-2” on a digital. I’m VERY surprised Alex didn’t do that if, in fact, she did get a positive on one of those.

I fully agree. I have no clue why she didn’t take a digital either. It drove me crazy. She makes no sense other than she’s emotionally unstable. They have two precious girls who are such a gift and she’s all wrapped up in this weird fantasy of being pregnant. It’s gross.

Return to “Phil and Alex”