Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part | 19

puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part

Unread post by puddyfoot_ »

sasperillo wrote:Chad seems like a laid back grandpa now but he gave me MAJOR creepy vibes in the home videos. The way they both spoke reminds me so much of the FLDS people (the polygamist cult where he girls are told to “keep sweet, basically being groomed for abuse since early childhood). Something about that video in the trailer and the way Chad said “Ruby” just freaked me out.
Yes. It's just something in those old home videos that really gives me a bad vibe about him. We don't really see much of him now, but in those videos (videos that were ACTUALLY meant to be seen only by themselves for the actual memories, and not completely phony), we do see snippets of something weird.

And I don't know where the "mormon/Griffiths" men are completely subservient to their wives" thing came from, but having lived in Utah with mostly Mormon friends, I highly, highly doubt these men are letting themselves be completely overruled by their wives. Joel, I can see it. The rest of them, especially Chad, no.

I think C+J are just a duo team that groomed their kids in a really creepy, toxic way. Both of them.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

Let’s not forget that they went on a “missions” /charity trip just weeks before she had lipo. Everything about Bonnie screams entitled bitch. Yes, go on a charity trip to justify your own selfish extravagant lifestyle then cry victim. Seriously, I cannot stand this woman. Never did! Always could look through her bullshit; I think it’s because I was raised around women like her (ultra cult like religious upbringing).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

polly9033 wrote:
puddyfoot_ wrote:I know we (mostly) all agree on Jennifer being a very toxic figure in this family's life, but I've also always gotten a weird vibe off of Chad. Especially in the old home videos Beau and others uploaded, there are snippets where he seems very aggressive, or angry for an instant. Or just plain 'uneasy' vibe. Has anyone else felt that? It would totally make sense as to how a lot of the Griffiths kids react.
I get the same bad vibe from Chad....I get it more from him, actually, than I do from Jennifer. They're both grandparents now, and nobody wants to hate on any Grandma and Grandpa.....but who they are now certainly is NOT who they were when their kids were young. We only see them with apparent fronts of good behavior on those old home videos.

Anyway, I definitely feel the same vibe as you regarding Chad. I sensed the kids were afraid of him in those old home videos. Young Jennifer reminds me of who Ellie is today....soft spoken, tries to be charming, ignorant as hell and phony as ever. Chad is more distant....fun guy in front of the camera, but there's just something odd about him.

Jennifer stayed at Bonnie's and babysat the kids recently (week after CVX), and I thought it was strange that Chad stayed back at home and didn't come to help Jennifer. When Ellie and Jared dump their Jackson and Calvin on the grandparents, it's always both Grandma and Grandpa Mecham BOTH with the kids. When it's the Griffiths, it's primarily Jennifer caring for them while Chad just comes around for an occasional giggle or short interaction with the grandchildren....I've never seen him really help out as I've seen Grandpa Mecham do.

I agree with the assessment of most others on here for Jennifer being controlling and contributing to her adult daughter's issues today, particularly their eating disorders. But I have always thought Chad should be included along with Jennifer. There's nothing he's done or not done that I've seen in current or old videos that would give him a free pass. As Jennifer is controlling of her adult daughters, I feel like Chad is just as controlling/trolling (or tries to be) over Joel and Jared. I don't think Kevin puts up with it, and neither does Landon.....but there is something about Chad just as much as Jennifer that points to dysfunction, past and/or present.
Right? With Jennifer, I think we mostly see the effects of her raising of her kids, and we deduce it by what her kids say, but especially in those home videos you can actually SEE Chad behaving in some sort of way that absolutely gives off evidence of who he is.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I also have long thought that Chad is a little 'off'. I get weird vibes. Are we sure he has a full time job? Coincidentally I also looked at his Linkedin a bit ago and the job he worked at for 20 years he stopped working in 2010. No updates on work history since.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

Random but it really annoyed me that she called hands rolls SUSHI CONES and said they were nasty.. I’ll give her a pass if she just doesn’t like sushi, but her an Joel were acting like idiots who thought it was sushi ice cream

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

At this point I'm almost afraid to comment because if she is going through a mental health crisis or something I just wish someone would figure it out and get her help. But assuming we believe her that she was just super happy to be in NYC and not at all high (to be honest I'm not fully convinced it's pills causing this behaviour anyway), I still do judge her rudeness. She can be happy, she can laugh, be silly, she can even be "high", but to behave like that in a taxi, where the driver has to put up with it as if he's invisible, is just rude. It's the same thing in a restaurant or on the streets. They can do what they want in their hotel rooms (to a certain extent) but to subject other people to it, acting like they own the place, is behaviour that I do judge.
puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

bagellover wrote:Random but it really annoyed me that she called hands rolls SUSHI CONES and said they were nasty.. I’ll give her a pass if she just doesn’t like sushi, but her an Joel were acting like idiots who thought it was sushi ice cream

That window ad SAYS "What's a Sushi Cone?" and is like that on purpose (in an actual ice cream cone) to get people to stop and react EXACTLY like Bonnie did. Sushi cones are a thing, btw. Just not in ice cream cones like the one in the picture.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Looks like Bonnie is going back to her old ways at home after her NYC trip! She replied to someone on her instagram post saying she "was very exhausted from the trip. Cae back super swollen and very very sore" Aww, poor thing, better lounge in bed wearing your Bollie robe for 2 more months.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

sasperillo wrote:Chad seems like a laid back grandpa now but he gave me MAJOR creepy vibes in the home videos. The way they both spoke reminds me so much of the FLDS people (the polygamist cult where he girls are told to “keep sweet, basically being groomed for abuse since early childhood). Something about that video in the trailer and the way Chad said “Ruby” just freaked me out.
What video are you referring to about a trailer?
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Grandpa Chad was a JERK. He loved seeing the kids upset and teasing them to the point of tears. Everything he said and did was harsh. Ruby had major anxiety trying to please them both. There were videos where even jennifer was like "ruby... don't be stupid" type of thing -- when she was trying to be helpful! She was a child! Beau had posted the old home videos and the was a LOT of comments about Chad being rough with words and in action. I believe he deleted several of the videos. He even commented that his dad showed tough love and that they were all the better for it. Trust me.. he was mean! I had a dad who spanked us with the belt ok, so im not shocked too easily. This was...WOW. I honestly didn't think it was him at times. If you saw it, you would actually feel so sorry for ruby at that time. She was a wounded child. She looked very sad and reserved. Almost scared.
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

puddyfoot_ wrote:
bagellover wrote:Random but it really annoyed me that she called hands rolls SUSHI CONES and said they were nasty.. I’ll give her a pass if she just doesn’t like sushi, but her an Joel were acting like idiots who thought it was sushi ice cream

That window ad SAYS "What's a Sushi Cone?" and is like that on purpose (in an actual ice cream cone) to get people to stop and react EXACTLY like Bonnie did. Sushi cones are a thing, btw. Just not in ice cream cones like the one in the picture.
Yeah like I said they’re hand rolls... theyre still idiots imo lol

puddyfoot_
Amateur
Amateur

bagellover wrote:
puddyfoot_ wrote:

Yeah like I said they’re hand rolls... theyre still idiots imo lol

I think they're idiots in general but again, no. She literally read it off the window and they have the photo of them IN an actual ice cream cone. It's not like what you said.

And what you're referring to aren't called "hand rolls" either, so at that point calling them that or "sushi cone" is the same thing. "lol".
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Wonder if the patch on her arm is an over the counter pain relief patch? Or an opioid one? Not on her pain meds? She’s on something!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Bundy wrote:Wonder if the patch on her arm is an over the counter pain relief patch? Or an opioid one? Not on her pain meds? She’s on something!

Couldn't it be the straw from the glas?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

onbreak wrote:C+J both give me bad vibes

I came across Chads linkedin .. I got the impression. Hes not one to aim high
I think hes up there with greg paul in creepy
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
The irony is not lost regarding the company Chad works for - this is what's on their 'About Us' page on their website:

''As the worldwide leader in automotive safety, Autoliv sells to all major car manufacturers globally. Staying close to customers, Autoliv has a superior global presence and operations in 27 countries. Each year, our products save more than 30,000 lives and prevent ten times as many injuries.''

I guess none of what he and his company produces has rubbed off on him either regarding even the most basic of car safety. I have a question about him, did he instill corporate punishment to the kids when they were young? I can just imagine him getting his belt out and (hate to say it but) he gives me a vibe that he would have actually enjoyed walloping them with it. I also get the vibe that he has a nasty temper that he seems to have kept hidden from the vlogs and old videos (he's probably more laid back with age now too ref the current vlogs). And those last two things are Bonnie all over - the difference is, she's willingly shown us exact examples of both. She has shown many times her enjoying and laughing when her children are in pain, wasn't that the main reason she got demonetized back in January? The most recent anger example being Lincoln locked in his room and waking up but remember their old wooden pine kitchen where she lost her temper and kicked a hole in the bottom cupboard, far right from the sink?

Someone wrote under the NY vlog ''Why don't you do your dad's makeup, he'll look just like you.'' It did make me chuckle because it's true, they're both the spit of each other, in character and looks, with Bonnie having a huge side dollop of narcissistic traits and self entitlement from Jennifer. The perfect storm for a fearful upbringing.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

dw30 wrote:Let’s not forget that they went on a “missions” /charity trip just weeks before she had lipo. Everything about Bonnie screams entitled bitch. Yes, go on a charity trip to justify your own selfish extravagant lifestyle then cry victim. Seriously, I cannot stand this woman. Never did! Always could look through her bullshit; I think it’s because I was raised around women like her (ultra cult like religious upbringing).
Ditto and thank you. I saw through her from day one for the same reason. When you've lived it you see it. Now, like the Wizard of Oz and the dog pulling back the curtain; so too has Bonnie's veil been lifted, due to her exponentially growing ego coupled with her inhibition inducing opioid use. Bonnie may not be lying by saying she stopped taking meds two weeks ago (due to the vlogs being behind) but she is lying that she never once slurred her words - the proof is right there on camera more than once. Being high on life and slurring your words are not one and the same and are pretty much mutually exclusive. Even if they go back and delete those vlogs (which they should for inappropriate content) the viewers will forever remember that 'content.'

Anyhoo, another little ditty:

So the Bonster went off to New York
And acted like a country dork
In the street she did kiss
Her Joely, then diss . .
. . him as stupid, she sure cannot talk!

Her kids were left home in distress
Because Joely was needed to dress
Her fibrous-less bod
That was 'given' by God
As she flaunt's her extreme laziness

She'll be back home in bed in no time
Popping pills, lying in her own grime
''Oh Bree can you come
and please wipe my bum'' . .
. . as she cries. She is so asinine.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Her latest instagram stories were her washing her brushes, suggesting to swipe up to watch her brush cleaning tutorial. It follows with her whinging about how thin she was in those videos and how she shouldnt have suggested watching it. #WHATBODYPOSITIVITY just be honest with yourself woman.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

WriteMeOut wrote:I also have long thought that Chad is a little 'off'. I get weird vibes. Are we sure he has a full time job? Coincidentally I also looked at his Linkedin a bit ago and the job he worked at for 20 years he stopped working in 2010. No updates on work history since.
On a recent Bonnie vlog, Jennifer was visiting and said she had to leave so she could get home before Chad got home from work. She probably had to rub his feet when he got in the door - haha. He also said he worked in a company that made air-bags or something like that. This was after his car accident. I wonder what he does there.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

The constant running water whilst she was cleaning her brushes had me so triggered :D :D

In the makeup video her hands were still quite large not in a fatty way but just because she's bigger than Ellie etc however comparing that to now her hands currently look really swollen
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We have ZERO evidence that Chad is this malicious monster that belted his kids everyone is now claiming he is. Plenty of men with small children are overwhelmed and frustrated. We’ve seen Joel and Jared both look intense and angry in vlogs from time to time, should we just take it as fact they are probably commanding their children and wives and belting their kids at night?

Saying something is “off” is one thing, but I think people are reaching.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”