B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Mspenny wrote:Brit started making videos when she was, I think around 8 weeks with Aria. I just don’t understand how you could find out as a teenager that you’re pregnant and decide you want to document the entire thing on YouTube. It just seems premeditative. You would think she would still be in shock and embarrassed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Someone on the Mckayla Adkins thread said their mother told them after your first oopsie there are no more accidents because you know how a baby is made. I 100% agree. I understand birth control failing, but not 2 or 3 times like these YouTube moms want to claim. That's astronomically rare.
Brittany either trapped Stank or had her first REAL birth control failure (which I think might be the case because of ber lack of attachment w/ this pregnancy). She'd never admit to either though because then she'd be outed for lying all the other times.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Why is she constantly bragging how much they fight, though? There's nothing funny about it, it's sad, they surely are not gonna last. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c89f22.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a21c5b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

ladyju28 wrote:Why is she constantly bragging how much they fight, though? There's nothing funny about it, it's sad, they surely are not gonna last. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... c89f22.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... a21c5b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Because no one was buying the “we’re sOoOo in Love and perfect for each other” shtick so now she’s trying to be “rElaTabLe”

Pick a lane, pea brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

funkycat123 wrote:
Mspenny wrote:Brit started making videos when she was, I think around 8 weeks with Aria. I just don’t understand how you could find out as a teenager that you’re pregnant and decide you want to document the entire thing on YouTube. It just seems premeditative. You would think she would still be in shock and embarrassed.

Someone on the Mckayla Adkins thread said their mother told them after your first oopsie there are no more accidents because you know how a baby is made. I 100% agree. I understand birth control failing, but not 2 or 3 times like these YouTube moms want to claim. That's astronomically rare.
Brittany either trapped Stank or had her first REAL birth control failure (which I think might be the case because of ber lack of attachment w/ this pregnancy). She'd never admit to either though because then she'd be outed for lying all the other times.
I think she trapped him. We tried to have a second baby for 4 years and when I finally got pregnant, my hormones were so out of whack that it took months to feel attached to my baby. And I don't have the added stressors she has. I think she made a stupid decision (they were prob drinking the first time they hooked up and in that moment she thought a baby wouldn't be so bad) and now has to deal with the consequences. She has the mentality of a pre-teen because she has never had to work or deal with real life the way most people her age have.

Her family sucks for not pushing her to live a normal life at any point. I think her mom and grandma didn't agree with her life decisions and that's why they are once again out of the picture but all her gross dad sees is internet fame and fortune so doesn't encourage her to better herself.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
While I wish Ean well, those kids do not need anymore step/half/quarter - siblings. He needs to be the parent who focuses his attention and time on them.

Perhaps a girlfriend (I think older, more mature - perhaps has kids? Or is happy to step-parent with him?!), they really need (and deserve) someone who is on their side and who they know will listen to their concerns. Establishing a grounded home life. Not the shit-show britney sets up!
I can’t see Ean having any more kids anytime soon, if ever. He didn’t really want anymore after Nolan. I hope that if he does get a new girlfriend he is smart and doesn’t introduce her to the kids until they have been together for awhile and are stable and committed. I hope that he learns from Britney’s shit show of a life and does the opposite of her.

Ean doesn't seem at all impulsive, I could see him waiting a while to have a girlfriend, and not let her meet the kids until they were very serious/even engaged. He seems to want to do things the right way. I honestly think if Britney hadn't have kept getting pregnant they would have married eventually.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Yes! And he had the normal response to not wanting to/ being apprehensive to have another baby, after Nolan's diagnosis. Unlike miss crazy who would pops them out like it's going out of style.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Ean did what a lot of guys who get their girlfriends pregnant do. He was raised to "take care of his responsibilities" and so he did. I honestly think if Ean takes his time and eventually meets that perfect person and the kids get to know her over several months etc it will drive Brit batty.

I also think they'd be married if Brit hadn't insisted on having another child between that and his couch surfing I think he knew his actual role in that family [sperm donor, income earner] that's not a husband.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Britney is so cold and detached because of her childhood. She continues to have babies because she finds some kind of indentity in being pregnant and having a baby. The problem is they grow up, and then when they are not little anymore, she moves on to the next baby.

Ean on the other hand was more level headed and I think that's why after they found out about Nolan's condition he had the more normal upset response, that we need to focus on these two not rush into having another. Yet when Harlow was born, he was very sweet with her.

Britney has the same cold and detached way about her with her relationships too; in the video where Ean proposes at Christmas time she has zero emotion. When she left Ean the father of her three children and her partner of seven years she showed NO emotion. Besides all the Instagram quotes she is shaping up to be the same way with Frank.

She thinks it's funny to be that way, but it's actually really scary when you have all those sweet children that need real love in their lives, and someone who can be there for them mentally and physically. She needs to go to therapy because there is something very deranged about her. She should have done this while she was treating her "depression".

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Evian on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I still don't know how Frank's family isn't completely creeped out by Britney. Like she is a mother of 3. This baby with Frank was NOT an oopsie. Not when you had 3 kids already, you know how it works. She baby trapped a man she barely knew. CREEPY!
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Classie wrote:I still don't know how Frank's family isn't completely creeped out by Britney. Like she is a mother of 3. This baby with Frank was NOT an oopsie. Not when you had 3 kids already, you know how it works. She baby trapped a man she barely knew. CREEPY!
Definitely she's not right in the head. She has no self esteem or thinks of her kids for one second, it's so bad she was willing to risk getting an STD. Those poor kids, she'll keep trapping men and popping out babies until something goes seriously wrong with her health. Poor kids...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Already training Harlow to bring her things while she sits on her ass lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f5b0a6.jpg[/img]

priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

Britch keep having babies not because she can or because she is so maternal and want a bunch of kids

She kee having babies just because is something that bring MONEY to her

The moment the baby turn in to a toddler no one cares anymore

The moment a youtuber post a new video with PREGNANT in the title the views start to grow and start to decline when that cute little baby is now a toddler

She needs the baby to have her money
YT is her job so she needs to keep popping babies

Sad

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

milubonita wrote:
Classie wrote:I still don't know how Frank's family isn't completely creeped out by Britney. Like she is a mother of 3. This baby with Frank was NOT an oopsie. Not when you had 3 kids already, you know how it works. She baby trapped a man she barely knew. CREEPY!
Definitely she's not right in the head. She has no self esteem or thinks of her kids for one second, it's so bad she was willing to risk getting an STD. Those poor kids, she'll keep trapping men and popping out babies until something goes seriously wrong with her health. Poor kids...

So true
She is a mother of 3
She knows how to prevent a pregnancy

Freenk baby was a trap baby for sure

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Did Frank give Britch Christine's ring? The rings look similar. Do we know it actually sold?

I know she didn't have a ring at the apartment wedding. Was it getting sized?
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

funkycat123 wrote:

I don’t think she had a birth control failure because she would be shouting that from the rooftops lol. I think what happened is she was like ‘it’s ok, I’m not ovulating you can finish inside’ but you can never really be sure with that method, so she ended up pregnant and was so so so shocked. Lol
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

Kitina13 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:

I don’t think she had a birth control failure because she would be shouting that from the rooftops lol. I think what happened is she was like ‘it’s ok, I’m not ovulating you can finish inside’ but you can never really be sure with that method, so she ended up pregnant and was so so so shocked. Lol
Yep, it her birth control failed she would never shut up about it. Her intention was to trap a firefighter the moment she made a match account.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

milubonita wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Someone on the Mckayla Adkins thread said their mother told them after your first oopsie there are no more accidents because you know how a baby is made. I 100% agree. I understand birth control failing, but not 2 or 3 times like these YouTube moms want to claim. That's astronomically rare.
Yep, it her birth control failed she would never shut up about it. Her intention was to trap a firefighter the moment she made a match account.

The thought of a mother of 3 letting a stranger not only raw dog her, but also nut in her, legitimately makes me nauseous. That screams immaturity. What if she had contracted something?
Theodora
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theodora »

I wish I could hear the shit eans family (and franks family) talks about Britney. If someone as trashy as her married into my family the older women's heads would probably explode.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Theodora wrote:I wish I could hear the shit eans family (and franks family) talks about Britney. If someone as trashy as her married into my family the older women's heads would probably explode.
Lol I can 100% attest to the old ladies in the family talking shit. My cousin got an 17 year old pregnant. Her family is completely different than ours (she has 20 siblings, full, half, and step) and my grandmother and great aunt talk shit every single time I see her or call them.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

milubonita wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Someone on the Mckayla Adkins thread said their mother told them after your first oopsie there are no more accidents because you know how a baby is made. I 100% agree. I understand birth control failing, but not 2 or 3 times like these YouTube moms want to claim. That's astronomically rare.

But she was ovulating or at least around ovulation and that sperm got to where it needed to go lmao. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

milubonita wrote:Her intention was to trap a firefighter
Exactly!!!! In one of her latest vlogs, the first thing she said she noticed about Franks profile, was that he was a firefighter. Hmmm. She wants FRANK not a baby. But to have him stay with her she has to have his baby. Just like Ean. That's why she doesn't seem attached to this pregnancy.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”