Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Sponsered by Stupidity | Part 15

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Didn't she snap a pic of a scorpian recently? Was that at her house?
But yeah...let's let our child play in the sandy weeds.
Cinderella777 wrote:Think it was yesterday she posted to her insta stories where she showed Zel jumping in the back of the car... just another confirmation that she is on here all the time... Someone had posted about
them needing to take Zel for walks more often... and boom! I swear I don't understand how you can show your life like this if you're that bloody insecure... Go be a real mum and get off YT! :-o

Oh at that cringe worthy week-end vlog... seriously... its going downhill so fast... If my backyard was a hot mess like that I wouldn't even show it... I wouldn't let me kids play out there if you paid me!
Snakes could be in there and they send their dog out there all the time... Stay home, take care of the yard... or pay someone to do it... I swear these two ding bats (Airhead and Airbag) are as bad as each other.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
thenewb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thenewb »

beachgirl2000 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I wonder if we all emailed these companies and expressed our disgust that they would sponsor a racist then they might stop sending PR. I imagine if they got a few emails, they might.
Vivianna21 wrote:I do not understand how these companies send her products. Do they not do their research?! I mean...the way she acted on Big Brother was disgusting. It completely shocks me honestly....
I don’t understand this either. Look at the thing with Laura Lee. She lost so many subscribers and deals from things tweeted 6 years ago. What about Aaryn? No one seems to care about all the nasty things she said and did on Big Brother just 5 years ago. What’s the difference?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone should make a Twitter and tweet out that video of Aaryns Big Brother antics to all the brands she gets PR from. Ask them if they support someone who has those kinds of views and shares them publicly.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

kristieanne87 wrote:Didn't she snap a pic of a scorpian recently? Was that at her house?
But yeah...let's let our child play in the sandy weeds.
Cinderella777 wrote:Think it was yesterday she posted to her insta stories where she showed Zel jumping in the back of the car... just another confirmation that she is on here all the time... Someone had posted about
them needing to take Zel for walks more often... and boom! I swear I don't understand how you can show your life like this if you're that bloody insecure... Go be a real mum and get off YT! :-o

Oh at that cringe worthy week-end vlog... seriously... its going downhill so fast... If my backyard was a hot mess like that I wouldn't even show it... I wouldn't let me kids play out there if you paid me!
Snakes could be in there and they send their dog out there all the time... Stay home, take care of the yard... or pay someone to do it... I swear these two ding bats (Airhead and Airbag) are as bad as each other.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
She sure did show a scorpion in her house. I saw it on IG stories.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Yikes. I’m not about trying to ruin someone’s livelihood. We’re here to gossip.

thenewb wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I wonder if we all emailed these companies and expressed our disgust that they would sponsor a racist then they might stop sending PR. I imagine if they got a few emails, they might. I don’t understand this either. Look at the thing with Laura Lee. She lost so many subscribers and deals from things tweeted 6 years ago. What about Aaryn? No one seems to care about all the nasty things she said and did on Big Brother just 5 years ago. What’s the difference?

Someone should make a Twitter and tweet out that video of Aaryns Big Brother antics to all the brands she gets PR from. Ask them if they support someone who has those kinds of views and shares them publicly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Yikes. I’m not about trying to ruin someone’s livelihood. We’re here to gossip.

thenewb wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I wonder if we all emailed these companies and expressed our disgust that they would sponsor a racist then they might stop sending PR. I imagine if they got a few emails, they might. I don’t understand this either. Look at the thing with Laura Lee. She lost so many subscribers and deals from things tweeted 6 years ago. What about Aaryn? No one seems to care about all the nasty things she said and did on Big Brother just 5 years ago. What’s the difference?

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

jsl22 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:Am I the only one who’s wondering why she’s going to do a marriage and sex Q&A video? This does not seem like it is up her alley at all. I can only imagine how cringeworthy it will be.
Because airhead thinks like a 17 year old and gets giddy when people talk about sex. She lovesssss to let people know her and Nick have sex, probably all the time, because ya know most married couples don’t (insert eye roll). I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear or know about anyone’s sex lives, if it’s that good you don’t need to make a spectacle of it.

Totally. maybe she can talk about when they banged with Skyla in the room at Disney since she claimed her conception date was her bday. Make it really cringeworthy and get more views in the meantime, too! Image

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

jsl22 wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:Am I the only one who’s wondering why she’s going to do a marriage and sex Q&A video? This does not seem like it is up her alley at all. I can only imagine how cringeworthy it will be.
Because airhead thinks like a 17 year old and gets giddy when people talk about sex. She lovesssss to let people know her and Nick have sex, probably all the time, because ya know most married couples don’t (insert eye roll). I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear or know about anyone’s sex lives, if it’s that good you don’t need to make a spectacle of it.

Totally. maybe she can talk about when they banged with Skyla in the room at Disney since she claimed her conception date was her bday. Make it really cringeworthy and get more views in the meantime, too! Image

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Ewww, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. That’s foul.
Bella-ciao wrote:
jsl22 wrote:

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Mspenny wrote:Yikes. I’m not about trying to ruin someone’s livelihood. We’re here to gossip.

thenewb wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:

I have actually stopped buying a few brands for the simple fact they sponser her or send her PR

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bella-ciao wrote:
jsl22 wrote:

Ugh that is soooooo disgusting & they are disgusting for doing that!!!! Sickos

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

That’s okay by me, and I respect that.

vandelynn wrote:
Mspenny wrote:Yikes. I’m not about trying to ruin someone’s livelihood. We’re here to gossip.

thenewb wrote:

I have actually stopped buying a few brands for the simple fact they sponser her or send her PR

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:
Bella-ciao wrote:
jsl22 wrote: Because airhead thinks like a 17 year old and gets giddy when people talk about sex. She lovesssss to let people know her and Nick have sex, probably all the time, because ya know most married couples don’t (insert eye roll). I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear or know about anyone’s sex lives, if it’s that good you don’t need to make a spectacle of it.

Ugh that is soooooo disgusting & they are disgusting for doing that!!!! Sickos

I know! Even though some girls on here defended her as it’s apparently no big deal and hey, maybe they banged in the shower and not the bed per say. Yeah okay, still gross, and I sure hope they wouldn’t leave their 2 yr old alone in a hotel room while they’re both in the bathroom and can’t hear anything. Either way, I’d never do that, have some decency and don’t be so desperate you have to have sex with your kid close by.

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

She reallyyyyyy wants to be Elsa, doesn’t she?
IMG_8055.jpg
Does her mouth ever close all the way or no?
IMG_8056.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aarynthearyan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aarynthearyan »

vandelynn wrote:
aarynthearyan wrote:ok so i just discovered this website and this forum about aaryn a few days ago and i finally gave in and made an account because y'all are just too funny! i unsubbed from aryan last week because that hussy was clogging up my subscriptions for too long and i was sick of it. i never even watched most of her latest vlogs; she's so BORING! and she really is an idiot.
Omg your user name is awesome Image

haha thank you! its an ode to her big brother days :lol:
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:That’s okay by me, and I respect that.

vandelynn wrote:

It pisses me off in general with companies sending out all this free shit. The beauty gurus channels I can see why they do but these other ones who have channels that that have nothing to do with makeup whatsoever it's bullshit. Im pretty sure I'm not the only one who has spent a lot of money on high end makeup brands but anyhow long story short is these companies need to be hooking up their actual customers with at least better discounts especially if they can send a dipshit like Airon thousands of dollars in free makeup that she probably throws in her personal landfill of wasted products.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:

It pisses me off in general with companies sending out all this free shit. The beauty gurus channels I can see why they do but these other ones who have channels that that have nothing to do with makeup whatsoever it's bullshit. Im pretty sure I'm not the only one who has spent a lot of money on high end makeup brands but anyhow long story short is these companies need to be hooking up their actual customers with at least better discounts especially if they can send a dipshit like Airon thousands of dollars in free makeup that she probably throws in her personal landfill of wasted products.

Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

I’ve got just the right picture to use for said twitter account....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg I get she's doing reviews on leggings but she seriously needs to stick to JUST the basics of the leggings!! Like cost, fit etc she should NOT and I repeat should NOT be giving ANY type of fashion advice on how you can style the leggings!!! She is by far the WORST dressed youtuber EVER!!!!! She is living, breathing & walking proof that money does NOT but you class!!! She could literally make a $10k dress look like utter garbage!! She needs to stick to being ridiculous in her Airon Couture which is Disney & Mama Bear clothing lmao

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Irishmama36 wrote:I’ve got just the right picture to use for said twitter account....
ImageImageImage

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

True. Like I was watching a Gabbie Hanna video and she was talking about how she needs to donate PR like some Jurassic Park Legos the company sent her and I'm like, wtf. Why would Legos send her that, it's so wasteful and I'd imagine a lot of youtubers and celebrities get so much shit they just throw it away instead of donating it. Legos could have sent those toys to shelters or churches for donations but instead sent them to someone who had no kids and her channel has nothing to do with toys. Aaryn probably has more makeup at this point than she could wear in her whole lifetime. It's really just feeding her addiction to STUFF.
vandelynn wrote:

vandelynn wrote:I have actually stopped buying a few brands for the simple fact they sponser her or send her PR

Return to “Aaryn Williams”