Til Vacuum do us part

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Lol I don't think it worked poor thing. I feel bad for her.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Anastasia2468 wrote:Lol I don't think it worked poor thing. I feel bad for her.

She just got it...it’s going to take a while to work. Just like regular braces...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

We can all hope. Bless her heart lol
formerctfxcer wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Lol I don't think it worked poor thing. I feel bad for her.

She just got it...it’s going to take a while to work. Just like regular braces...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

aw i think her teeth are fine. not trying to white knight, but i was born without teeth so i'm jealous of anyone with a nice smile lol

the way she spends money is questionable though.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

You were born without teeth?
frenchfriesinparis wrote:aw i think her teeth are fine. not trying to white knight, but i was born without teeth so i'm jealous of anyone with a nice smile lol

the way she spends money is questionable though.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maverickfan »

Anyone else think the last video was staged? Also, she left the toilet brush under the rim. I do this too but if I’m
doing a quick clean if someone calls, I don’t clean the bowl so I don’t have to put the brush back wet. Plus she has mentioned SEVERAL times that she cleans
that bathroom as part of her DAILY routine. If it’s cleaned that often, she could’ve skipped the bowl.

And I thought they didn’t leave dishes in the sink and that she picks up as she goes. Staged!!
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Yes I think alot of it is staged for sure.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

She said she was "double fisting" showing her bracelets in the day in the life rearranging video .... um.....gross.....why...just why....

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Also I feel bad for her daughter she always looks so sad and bored...

maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

She stated that her goal is to get her husband to be at home with her to help edit and homeschool. Love Meg 2.0—I can already see that’s she changed just getting near the 50k mark.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

maverickfan wrote:She stated that her goal is to get her husband to be at home with her to help edit and homeschool. Love Meg 2.0—I can already see that’s she changed just getting near the 50k mark.
Yup and she looked so bothered when her husband spoke....she looks like she has a huge temper! And states they argue only when she's hungry....but they went to marriage counseling he said...yea right you don't get counseling for that lol and she is trying sooooo toooo hard to be liked. He stated he's not a coyboys fan but she's like it's ok I am....lol they just look like they r playing the part it's sooo easy to see thru these YouTubers that pretend like everything is perfect. She stated she doesn't like a dirty house...lol like anyone likes that? Lol she's a joke

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Please tell me someone read the comments where someone asks her what double fisting is lol she's like 12 lol

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

She already looks.so bothered with yt she's totally treating it like a job and it shows today with the homeschool vlog she rolled her eyes like I just did this video bc everyone asked me to so there.......no personality whatsoever...

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

So just a random comment here really. I like Ashley and don’t have anything against her or her channel. But is anyone blown away by the gifts that some youtubers receive? Like wow she got a $50 gift card today to Olive Garden! I understand some people will send things from their personal business or shop, which gets them more customers, that makes sense. But seriously no matter how much I like a youtuber I couldn’t imagine sending someone I don’t know that kind of stuff! Ashley is nice because she always mentions the letters too.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Lol.. I thought Olive Garden sent the gift card because she always talks about the tea. I was doing housework so I didn’t realize a viewer sent it. Insane.
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchyNclassy1986 »

I for one wouldnt want strangers sending my kids anything.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Has anyone noticed that she says “why” instead of while—“why” I am doing this, I’ll do that. Plus she seems to add an r into the word even. Maybe it’s a regional thing.

And I have said it before, but she is steady spending money. Again, I wouldn’t care but she started off talking about being frugal and saying she has a hard time spending money.
RndmLrkr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RndmLrkr »

I like Ashley, I really do, but OMG the all white/grey everything is turning me off so hard. Her holiday decor is just so cold. There is nothing inviting about her home, nothing. I know I posted this before but where is the damn color?!? Where is the part of the decor that says "a child lives here?" Maybe I am the one who is ridiculous or maybe all of these youtube moms feed off of each other but I open the ornament bin and tell my kids to have at it. My tree decor has grown with them, if you know what I mean lol Does it look lopsided as all get out every year, heck yes! But it warms my heart to look at it because I remember laughing with them while they did it and they are so excited! Visitors to my home like it too because it's how their tree looks. I dunno, man.
Sassenachgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sassenachgirl »

Same! I’ve enjoyed her videos too, and I think that sometimes it’s just because having someone new to watch can be refreshing. I actually enjoy the cool gray and white color scheme, and live the pops of wood she has throughout her home. However, I 100% agree about the decor. It’s one thing to be minimal, but younwoikd never know she has a child or a husband living there. It’s cold, and boring. I would die for the big come sectional couch and pretty fuzzy rug, but I get the vibe that it’s all for looks—it’s not the type of home that you could put your feet up, watch a good movie, and have dinner or snacks on the couch.

Also, am I the only one who gets annoyed watching her walk into stores? I get she likes shopping, and I do too. It just looks stiff and staged—which is probably hard not to do when you are filming. I don’t know.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Sassenachgirl wrote:Same! I’ve enjoyed her videos too, and I think that sometimes it’s just because having someone new to watch can be refreshing. I actually enjoy the cool gray and white color scheme, and live the pops of wood she has throughout her home. However, I 100% agree about the decor. It’s one thing to be minimal, but younwoikd never know she has a child or a husband living there. It’s cold, and boring. I would die for the big come sectional couch and pretty fuzzy rug, but I get the vibe that it’s all for looks—it’s not the type of home that you could put your feet up, watch a good movie, and have dinner or snacks on the couch.

Also, am I the only one who gets annoyed watching her walk into stores? I get she likes shopping, and I do too. It just looks stiff and staged—which is probably hard not to do when you are filming. I don’t know.
Maybe it’s having Chase with her. I think if it was just up to her that she’d be spending more—I think she enjoys shopping without him as he seems to be on the tighter side. I enjoy shopping and getting new things as well. I just don’t go around acting like I’m frugal and budget conscious one minute then steadily buying new things the next. She posted a video doing her own nails to save money then starts going to get them done. She posted a video on applying false lashes to save money then starts going to get extensions. Plus going from shopping at thrift stores and Ross to buying from thred up. She contradicts herself so much.

Return to “Q-Z”