elleandbabes

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: elleandbabes

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 353897.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0bcb3f.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... bea378.jpg[/img]

I know it could be out of habit to talk and look off to the right when you’re talking about something that you don’t really want to address or something that is emotional but to me I know a lot of people do that when they aren’t telling the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she might have been looking at graham.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
jordynnykoleee
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jordynnykoleee »

This is Danielle’s bestfriend of 14 years and let me just say, first off, you all are weird, obsessive & fucked up in the head. What do y’all grown ass people gain from talking shit and gossiping about other mothers? talking bad on their kids? bringing up PERSONAL shit that yall should know nothing about? it’s honestly disturbing & you all need mental help. y’all couldnt be more far from he damn truth with Elle. she is a DAMN good mother who has started her career from NOTHING. you’re saying she sits on her ass all day and does nothing? this girl runs a YT account, blog & course & has put her heart & soul into it. i don’t know who lied to you & said this shit was easy but it ain’t. i’ve seen it firsthand. editing, coding, filming, writing, sponsorships, deadlines- it’s a LOT of work. just because you’re bitter that you work a 9-5 and can’t afford to live comfortably doesn’t mean you need to bash her because her 2, almost 3, kids are well taken care of. and you wanna say none of us were happy about this pregnancy? shocked & unhappy are TWO different things. i’m in the vlog where she tells her family & friends & yeah i didn’t believe her at first because danielle’s a jokester but as soon as she showed me the pregnancy test results i was elated! i consider Lacey & Wolf my niece & nephew & i will love this baby just the same. everyone was super happy & she’s had immense support from those around her. as far as y’all bringing up her marriage, what she chooses to share is as much as you all need to know. i understand having questions but digging into shit like you’re the FBI & making up false allegations is weird & completely overstepping. you all need to fucking relax & stop trying to put 2+2 together because you ain’t gonna get even a fraction close to the answer you think you have. questioning Danielle’s success? HA. she is beyond successful & is living VERY comfortably for all you people trying to be her accountant and suddenly know all the digits in her bank account. she is gaining subscribers on the daily, never losing. asking to know her health insurance? posting legal documents that AINT EVEN THE RIGHT DANIELLE? y’all are mad weird! get a fuckin hobby or job or life or something. this is truly sad. you tubers share what they want you to know, if it’s not shared it isn’t your business! period! and talking shit about her kids? are yall THAT fucked up in the head to make fun of two innocent kids who can’t defend themselves? y’all are sick! and saying she lets her baby be dirty, he’s underdeveloped, sticks him in a high chair all day, is lies. he was zooming around my house walking the other day! he’s very developed, if not over developed for his age & considering he had a LIFE THREATENING DISEASE at 6 weeks that causes underdevelopment, but thank god he’s not but if he was, y’all would be assholes making fun of a disabled kid. elle being mean to lacey? are y’all dumb? lacey is the love of danielle’s life & we all love her. she makes us laugh & is such a smart, vibrant girl. no one is mean to her, like wtf. period, you all are sad individuals who really need to put down your phones and go outside. this website is trash & is honestly disgusting to see women tearing down other women like this, ESPECIALLY mothers tearing down other mothers! no one mother is the perfect mom. so stop acting like you are & fucking be there for other moms. y’all bold hiding behind this dusty ass website but my social media @‘s are the same as my name on here so if y’all feeling froggy, jump & say it with your whole chest.
dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dianaescobedo17 »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 353897.jpg[/img]

I know it could be out of habit to talk and look off to the right when you’re talking about something that you don’t really want to address or something that is emotional but to me I know a lot of people do that when they aren’t telling the truth.

Didn’t you see the stories before those ones? Bc Wolf was walking around so she might be keeping an eye on him while she addresses all the bs you guys say on here!God! Just stop trying to get into everyone’s life and pay attention to yours.

dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

Didn’t you see the stories before those ones? Bc Wolf was walking around so she might be keeping an eye on him while she addresses all the bs you guys say on here!God! Just stop trying to get into everyone’s life and pay attention to yours.

dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Damn Elle you and your friends have keren/britney beat. I thought Karen was a dramatic bitch, but you take the cake for this one. This website obviously bugs all of you even though y’all try and make it seems like it doesn’t. If it didn’t bug you then maybe you wouldn’t bring so much attention to it. Trust me you coming on here isn’t going to change the fact that people talk about you. It didn’t work for Karen or Britney and it most likely won’t work for you. Personally I don’t think you are the worst mom on YouTube, but for your health and pregnancy I would stay off the site and move on. It’s not good to stress over something you have no control of. This is honestly one of the smallest forums on here so for you to come in guns blazing is a bit much. Other people (kkandbabyj and Britneyandbaby) have way longer threads with even worse things being said. Yours is really not that bad and maybe you should just realize that this is what comes with being a youtuber. People will disagree and talk shit and honestly I think it’s better that it’s a forum that not many of your followers know about. I say you keep focused on the people that actually support you and focus on you and your children. I know it’s hard girl, but trust me it will be better for you to forget this site and move on.

dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellenaudet »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Damn Elle you and your friends have keren/britney beat. I thought Karen was a dramatic bitch, but you take the cake for this one. This website obviously bugs all of you even though y’all try and make it seems like it doesn’t. If it didn’t bug you then maybe you wouldn’t bring so much attention to it. Trust me you coming on here isn’t going to change the fact that people talk about you. It didn’t work for Karen or Britney and it most likely won’t work for you. Personally I don’t think you are the worst mom on YouTube, but for your health and pregnancy I would stay off the site and move on. It’s not good to stress over something you have no control of. This is honestly one of the smallest forums on here so for you to come in guns blazing is a bit much. Other people (kkandbabyj and Britneyandbaby) have way longer threads with even worse things being said. Yours is really not that bad and maybe you should just realize that this is what comes with being a youtuber. People will disagree and talk shit and honestly I think it’s better that it’s a forum that not many of your followers know about. I say you keep focused on the people that actually support you and focus on you and your children. I know it’s hard girl, but trust me it will be better for you to forget this site and move on.

Yes I know my forum isn't that big, and of course I know things will be talked about. But it still doesn't make it right? Moms bashing moms. Even women bashing other women. It doesn't bother me enough to get my blood boiling, but of course if someone said this to your face, no one would just sit there and let people talk shit about them. People think that because they're posting on a website, not showing their face that it's okay. Im dramatic. Always have been. And honestly your comment wasn't mean at all and can see where you're coming from, but I will stick up for myself every damn day on here if I have to. Constantly seeing shit that's not true that could damage someone's career (like the post about me allegedly being charged with "breach of contract") lol. That's literally defamation of character. It's not even me and the person came right out and said I was charged with it. People need to realize that saying serious shit like that on the internet, especially about people who do have the means to get lawyers and actually pursue legal action (not that I would, because that's petty) but need to know it's probably not the smartest thing to do. Talk shit about how I look, how I'm lazy. But don't talk shit about a kid who POSIBBLE could end up with a disability of some sort. Innocent kids. It's sad.

So I won't move on from it. If people have something to say- they can comment on my video with their social profile linked in their youtube bio and a profile pic to go along with it. Yal know who I am. Why can't I know who yal are? Coming out with guns blazing isn't a bit much from my stand point. I was being a bit dramatic because thats my personality, but I also think it's not as dramatic as some of the comments on here writing novels about my alleged interactions on the daily.

But you're entitled to your opinion, as am I. I hope that didn't come off as rude, because I really wasn't trying to be. Just the way I look at things.
ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

herebcofbritney wrote:

I can't see what you're talking about. But from Diana's response, I guess you're talking about my instagram stories. And I just rewatched them over and you do realize that a front camera is flipped? Lmao so I'm actually looking to the left. Lmao.
ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

And yes Diana is right, Wolf was walking around, I was keeping an eye on him lol.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Anyone else stop reading after “ I’m Danielle’s best friend of 14 years”

dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

Wobbledewobble wrote:Anyone else stop reading after “ I’m Danielle’s best friend of 14 years” Image

Can’t relate.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

dianaescobedo17 wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:Anyone else stop reading after “ I’m Danielle’s best friend of 14 years” Image

Can’t relate.

Well of course you can’t. Why are you responding to every post Image

dianaescobedo17
Amateur
Amateur

ellenaudet wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:

I can't see what you're talking about. But from Diana's response, I guess you're talking about my instagram stories. And I just rewatched them over and you do realize that a front camera is flipped? Lmao so I'm actually looking to the left. Lmao.
AHAHAH it actually really funny how people want to make you look bad and they always do it wrong! Hahah love you!

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

People come here because most of these YouTubers block anyone and everyone that doesn’t leave an ass kissing comment. You might not do that, but almost everyone else has or does. Again, not trying to be rude but you can’t tell me you haven’t thought about some of the shady things other youtubers say and do. Not saying all of you (yters) but most expect to be treated like celebs, but can’t take the heat when people start to see through the facade. So many of us on here try leave constructive criticism because we are followers (“fans”) and a lot of youtubers take it wrong and jump down our throats, so we come to places like this to express concern (not all are concerned, but you get what I mean). So you may call it bashing other woman and moms, but girl let’s be real we all do it and think it. It’s unfortunate but as I said before it is going to happen on here or the million other forums. You can’t tell me you fully support all of the crazy shit these other YouTube moms do. Then again so many of you seem to rush into shit that the rest of the world can’t seem to comprehend and I think that leaves many of us confused because we all know youtube is no longer the way any real person lives. Anywho, wish you nothing but the best girl. As I said before I don’t wish ill on you or your family. I just think this place will continue no matter how many times you or other yters make accounts to defend yourselves.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

When I come on this site, I don’t do it with malicious intent. I do it because I am concerned and I wonder if anyone else logically thinks that maybe some of these YTers aren’t great people. Yes I talk shit on other people all the time. It’s a past time. It’s for fun. But, I never go overboard. I say what I see. I may only see 15 mins of your day but shouldn’t you be putting the best 15 minutes out there? You never showed Wolf walking, why not? He’s still in an infant carrier which is odd to me. He is 14 months old. You definitely walk in other rooms, or film while he eats and he can choke real quick. I never leave my son unattended to eat even if I have a busy day or I like to clean while he’s busy doing something but I would never ever leave him unattended. I get it, being a mom of 2 is difficult maybe but idk I would hate myself if my son choked and I wasn’t there to help him. Not saying wolf chokes a lot but I have an 18 month old that still chokes on water every now and then and I still cut his food up into little pieces even though he is capable of taking bites. I won’t speak on your relationship with Lacey, however because I don’t agree that she annoys you. I feel like y’all have a normal relationship. The reason why people said you were lazy is because for awhile every vlog we saw was just you staying in, while graham worked out and took the kids to the gym and you just did laundry or sat on the couch. I understand HG is difficult because I had morning sickness not HG and I hated every second of it. Also we may think YT is easy but you chose to do YT. It’s like getting pregnant and complaining the entire pregnancy when you know damn well it isn’t a comfortable or easy thing to go through. No one really sympathizes with people when they put themselves in situations they can’t handle. This is a relatively small thread and for someone who says it isn’t bothering her she has like 3 minions on here plus herself trying to defend herself. Just let it go. We will still talk because it’s just a hobby for us. I take care of my son and my life just fine and I still have my leisure time to talk about people like you. If that’s what I want to do with my free time I am welcome to. Just as you are to come on here and defend yourself. But, this site will not end soon because Britneyandbaby has over 50,000 posts and so does Keren. You have to have thick skin when you put a spot light on your life like that. Also. Not everyone works 9-5 jobs on this site. Some of us work our dream job, work part time, or stay at home like you. So I enjoy my life and I’m not lacking anything, I just genuinely like reading this site more than watching 15-20 min YT videos of people being fake, or lying. These gossip sites have opened my eyes to people’s ways. I never saw an issue with Britneyandbaby or you. But then I started noticing a huge shift in your videos. I loved your content before. Like right when you moved into the house and then once graham came back home it was a drastic change. I get it. I’ve been married for 3 years. I’m 23 and I will have 2 children by April of next year and I know how hard it is with just 1 and trying to keep up with a marriage. So I won’t judge you and graham. I’m rooting for y’all to work it out, but I just feel like somethings missing is all. Some of us don’t want to believe y’all are really splitting. Even though it was evident y’all were on the rocks.

jordynnykoleee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lillouiepooie wrote:People come here because most of these YouTubers block anyone and everyone that doesn’t leave an ass kissing comment. You might not do that, but almost everyone else has or does. Again, not trying to be rude but you can’t tell me you haven’t thought about some of the shady things other youtubers say and do. Not saying all of you (yters) but most expect to be treated like celebs, but can’t take the heat when people start to see through the facade. So many of us on here try leave constructive criticism because we are followers (“fans”) and a lot of youtubers take it wrong and jump down our throats, so we come to places like this to express concern (not all are concerned, but you get what I mean). So you may call it bashing other woman and moms, but girl let’s be real we all do it and think it. It’s unfortunate but as I said before it is going to happen on here or the million other forums. You can’t tell me you fully support all of the crazy shit these other YouTube moms do. Then again so many of you seem to rush into shit that the rest of the world can’t seem to comprehend and I think that leaves many of us confused because we all know youtube is no longer the way any real person lives. Anywho, wish you nothing but the best girl. As I said before I don’t wish ill on you or your family. I just think this place will continue no matter how many times you or other yters make accounts to defend yourselves.

maybe you should be taking care of your kid and teaching him/her how to be kind instead of sitting behind a piece of shit forum talking shit on other moms all day. It’s quite sad that people find shit talking “leisurely past time”. Like y’all LUCKY youre anonymous behind this shit cause the stuff y’all say can get you popped in real life REAL quick.
jordynnykoleee
Wallflower
Wallflower

you know damn well you read it lmao. but you tried it!
jordynnykoleee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lillouiepooie wrote:Damn Elle you and your friends have keren/britney beat. I thought Karen was a dramatic bitch, but you take the cake for this one. This website obviously bugs all of you even though y’all try and make it seems like it doesn’t. If it didn’t bug you then maybe you wouldn’t bring so much attention to it. Trust me you coming on here isn’t going to change the fact that people talk about you. It didn’t work for Karen or Britney and it most likely won’t work for you. Personally I don’t think you are the worst mom on YouTube, but for your health and pregnancy I would stay off the site and move on. It’s not good to stress over something you have no control of. This is honestly one of the smallest forums on here so for you to come in guns blazing is a bit much. Other people (kkandbabyj and Britneyandbaby) have way longer threads with even worse things being said. Yours is really not that bad and maybe you should just realize that this is what comes with being a youtuber. People will disagree and talk shit and honestly I think it’s better that it’s a forum that not many of your followers know about. I say you keep focused on the people that actually support you and focus on you and your children. I know it’s hard girl, but trust me it will be better for you to forget this site and move on.

it’s funny how you all talking shit & running your mouths is now somehow Danielles fault? admit that you’re all scared ass bitches & move on. cause bet if y’all ran into Elle you wouldn’t be saying any of the shit you say on here. y’all got some mental issues fr

Return to “A-H”