Chloe and Beans: Part 7

mamawombat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by mamawombat »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I don't watch every video so maybe this is just a joke but did they say ro wasn't allowed to go to the cinema on his own?! Holy dependency issues Chloe!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I made a passing remark above that he doesn't go to the cinema alone and people have taken it as truth. My feeling is she won't let him go out alone and leave her with all six kids (awake or asleep) and thus he can't even go to the cinema alone to see a movie he really wants to see (Star Wars) when it is released.

I'll await the vlog next week where #supermumofsix has all the kids alone for an hour to prove to us old ladies she can do it.

Also good call on noticing the triplets are at day care more than once a week now. I never clicked about that but their "daily vlogging" sure is telling. Now of they'll just admit Felix would benefit from it too that would be great.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I don't watch every video so maybe this is just a joke but did they say ro wasn't allowed to go to the cinema on his own?! Holy dependency issues Chloe!

No he didn't, not even in the slightest! I'm not sure where everyone got that from.
Basically he said he loves Star Wars but Chloe really doesn't like them. He is one movie behind and he's hoping that he can convince Chloe to watch it with him.
Not at the cinema, just at their place. And I get it...there are movies I want to watch that DH doesn't but I try to convince him to watch them with me as more fun watching with someone else.

Ro is so good with the kids - he is more natural with them instead of worrying how he appears in the camera. He is so calm with all the "Daddy's" that happen at the same time, all the time. I got nuts with 2 kids doing it minutes apart but over and over lol
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

While we're here, those kids need someone else to read with them. Beyond the "what's this? And what's this?" parroting answers they do. No winder none of them seem to have imaginations. "What is this person's name? Where do you think they live? What's they're job?" Holy crap that wordless book Rufus loves is PERFECT for this stuff and Chloe just pushes it away!! "What's happening in this picture? Can you tell me a story with this book?" As the child of a primary school teacher (and the mother of a child at the end of preprimary at a public school) it infuriates me how limited Chloe is with her educating of the four younger kids. Even Evan and Otto would benefit from this stuff.

I will say it was refreshing to see ALL the kids doing those halloween worksheets. Of course at the kitchen bench to get better camera angles and not at the purposefully curated school desk they have (our God forbid at a kitchen table that would run the aesthetic of the dining room).

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Bekkaz wrote:

No he didn't, not even in the slightest! I'm not sure where everyone got that from.
Basically he said he loves Star Wars but Chloe really doesn't like them. He is one movie behind and he's hoping that he can convince Chloe to watch it with him.
Not at the cinema, just at their place. And I get it...there are movies I want to watch that DH doesn't but I try to convince him to watch them with me as more fun watching with someone else.

Ro is so good with the kids - he is more natural with them instead of worrying how he appears in the camera. He is so calm with all the "Daddy's" that happen at the same time, all the time. I got nuts with 2 kids doing it minutes apart but over and over lol
I just send my husband to the movies by himself (if he's home). I don't wanna waste my time and money on a movie I won't enjoy. He reciprocates by letting me go to evening events alone. But Star Wars is one where if you're a big fan, seeing it at the cinema would be important to you. And the amount Ro does for that family he deserves a break and a treat.

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

mamawombat wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:

I just send my husband to the movies by himself (if he's home). I don't wanna waste my time and money on a movie I won't enjoy. He reciprocates by letting me go to evening events alone. But Star Wars is one where if you're a big fan, seeing it at the cinema would be important to you. And the amount Ro does for that family he deserves a break and a treat.

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there is a new Star Wars movie currently out nor coming up at the movies.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Bekkaz wrote:
mamawombat wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there is a new Star Wars movie currently out nor coming up at the movies.
But there has been in recent times and clearly he wasn't able/allowed to go

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I would like to see more imaginative books and games and interaction too, but I still think the kids are exposed to books in a way that many children these days are not, and I really like that. Two random comments: 1. I'm quite sure she said the triplets are in daycare 2x per week and 2. I'm really not sure I understand the logic behind getting a light coloured sofa when you have 6 very young kids. Ah well.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I've not watched yet but a white sofa with removable covers is good because it can be washed and bleached clean naturally by the sun (the same way people do it with cloth nappies). I ended up with something different but at one point did consider the classic Ikea pale sofa with a toddler.
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

To be honest, I'm starting to like watching Chloe's vlogs. They are very basic and nothing really happens but for me the simplicity makes it "better" than other vlogs and Instagram posts.
From all those families with their awesome lives, I get jealous and I get depressed from my own life. Those families travel the world or have crazy and cool "adventures" I will probably never have. They live healthy and whatnot and got the perfect lives with no worries in the world.

Chloe's are in contrast making my life seem "better"/less boring and I don't end up depressed. If that makes her earn money, no one really loses, right?

Just a thought after coming across a family of 7 from Hawaii who now travels through Europe for almost a month now...
Quackerz_The_Ducky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Quackerz_The_Ducky »

sunnysunflower wrote:To be honest, I'm starting to like watching Chloe's vlogs. They are very basic and nothing really happens but for me the simplicity makes it "better" than other vlogs and Instagram posts.
From all those families with their awesome lives, I get jealous and I get depressed from my own life. Those families travel the world or have crazy and cool "adventures" I will probably never have. They live healthy and whatnot and got the perfect lives with no worries in the world.

Chloe's are in contrast making my life seem "better"/less boring and I don't end up depressed. If that makes her earn money, no one really loses, right?

Just a thought after coming across a family of 7 from Hawaii who now travels through Europe for almost a month now...
I cant watch the vlogs, too mundane and boring.

Is the Hawaiian fam Ohana Adventure?
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

Quackerz_The_Ducky wrote:
sunnysunflower wrote:To be honest, I'm starting to like watching Chloe's vlogs. They are very basic and nothing really happens but for me the simplicity makes it "better" than other vlogs and Instagram posts.

I cant watch the vlogs, too mundane and boring.

Is the Hawaiian fam Ohana Adventure?
No, not them. But they are so fake, you can hear from their voices how they are acting. Very irritating and annoying.

I meant Chelsea Jean.
woolves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woolves »

God those boys look thin in her last insta pic :( my own kids are pretty skinny but those boys really dont look healthy.

Ironic how she is wondering about the "broken" weather while stomping around with her super giant carbon footprint. More furniture! More clothes! More imported European wooden toys! Yet more furniture! Wait, why is the planet broken?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

woolves wrote:God those boys look thin in her last insta pic :( my own kids are pretty skinny but those boys really dont look healthy.

Ironic how she is wondering about the "broken" weather while stomping around with her super giant carbon footprint. More furniture! More clothes! More imported European wooden toys! Yet more furniture! Wait, why is the planet broken?
Because some woman has a cat.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

The money from this sponsorship must have been damn good because Chloe looks way too uncomfortable being in this photo compared to the rest of the tribe. She has that "holding in a fart" look thay Britney gets. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 495d1d.jpg[/img]

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Additionally, whilst they seem to talk the talk, Cotton On its not one of the most ethical brands and still promotes fast consumer fashion over quality products: https://goodonyou.eco/how-ethical-cotton-on/

Just further evidence that veganism for this family is diet based only and little concern is given to the overall affect of industries on the planet.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

mamawombat wrote:Additionally, whilst they seem to talk the talk, Cotton On its not one of the most ethical brands and still promotes fast consumer fashion over quality products: https://goodonyou.eco/how-ethical-cotton-on/

Just further evidence that veganism for this family is diet based only and little concern is given to the overall affect of industries on the planet.

They're only vegan because Chloe wanted to lose a lot of weight fast, if she actually cared about the environment she wouldn't have had six kids, be driving in that big can daily, shipping toys and clothes in from all over the world. She doesn't care a bit about anything but herself and her Instagram aesthetic.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They'd have never become vegan if Chloe didn't want to lose weight. Now they can't go back because she's spent the past two years telling small children about animal murdering etc.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

There is one other thing that Chloe cares about other than herself and her IG aesthetic, and that would be money. She would sell her soul to the devil if she thought she could make a quick buck. She doesnt give a shit about the environment and what kind of world she is leaving for her kids and possible grandkids.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

To be honest I've actually thought about going vegan
Not because to save the animals or to lose weight. But I'm not a huge meat fan and I'm actually lactose intolerant. And I've thought about it to help me just eat healthier. I wish she would use her platform that she has for good. Like maybe sharing vegan recipes.. not just posting a picture of their dinner.

Like recipes!

But she doesn't really make meals does she? She just gives her kids a plate of tofu and veggies and calls it a meal

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Dani_now wrote:To be honest I've actually thought about going vegan
Not because to save the animals or to lose weight. But I'm not a huge meat fan and I'm actually lactose intolerant. And I've thought about it to help me just eat healthier. Image I wish she would use her platform that she has for good. Like maybe sharing vegan recipes.. not just posting a picture of their dinner.

Like recipes!

But she doesn't really make meals does she? She just gives her kids a plate of tofu and veggies and calls it a meal Image

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I wanted to go vegan when I was having gall bladder issues.
Some of the recipes I looked up looked amazing.

Chloe cooks lazy vegan meals. The Fizz Family eat some of the most amazing looking meals. But they require effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe and Beans”