The Family Fudge

Jamie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Family Fudge

Unread post by Jamie »

I agree, she is definitely trying to put on an I'm perfect persona. That turns me off greatly. I had to quit watching her because between her voice and robotic children I can't enjoy her videos. I wish she would let her little sweets be themselves. She said she comes up with most her ideas herself however I've seen "her ideas" already on other channels posted months before her. She should give credit to the smaller channels. It is not bad to see something you love and make it your own. I've commented on her channel saying hey that looks similar to so and so and she blocked me! Lol
I don't know if the smaller channels know or care but if that was my channel I'd be mad.
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Jamie wrote:I was wondering if there was a thread on her for awhile now! Is it just me or does she seem to get most of her ideas from smaller youtubers and then never give them credit. She's trying so hard to come off as this perfect family and something about her seems so off. I can't watch half her videos now because she has turned her kids into robots. Let you kids be kids and give credit when you get an idea from another youtube channel.
I searched for this thread specifically to see if anyone else noticed how she rips other people off without giving credit. I'm upgrading to a new SUV on Friday, and was looking for organizing ideas today. I ran across her 2017 video with all these wonderful ideas... Except the next video I came across was a 2016 video from a smaller channel which gives ALL THE SAME IDEAS, down to the same Dollar Tree bins clipped together in lieu of a trunk organizer, and the same sparkly air freshener on the visor. She should at least mention that was inspired by (i.e. stole all her ideas from) HelpMamaRemote.
Jamie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jamie »

Ahh! Yup most her content is not her own thoughts. The bunches of lunches was not her idea. She copied another youtuber making the rainbow bread. She says she gets her ideas walking up and down the aisles at grocery stores. Such a fake liar. Give credit!
sassafrass6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sassafrass6 »

Thats what inbreeding looks like
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

I don't get how she is making all these lunches and who is eating them, on Saturday she showed five lunches a then today (Sunday) there was another five, are the kids eating these for dinner too?
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

momof4 wrote:I don't get how she is making all these lunches and who is eating them, on Saturday she showed five lunches a then today (Sunday) there was another five, are the kids eating these for dinner too?
She's definitely doing it just for the video now...and a few of them have been "compilations" of old lunches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jamie »

I wondered the same thing!
Jamie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jamie »

momof4 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:59 am I don't get how she is making all these lunches and who is eating them, on Saturday she showed five lunches a then today (Sunday) there was another five, are the kids eating these for dinner too?
I wondered the same thing! 🤣
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

I just watched her lunch secrets revealed video or whatever. She decided not to include that bunches of lunches song because it sounds to babyish but literally her whole channel, especially the lunch videos, are so babyish nowadays IMO. And she is going to have merch?
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Her lunches are so unrealistic. My daughter would never eat all that food at lunch. Also, you couldn’t put the kid on those containers with all of the ridiculous clips she puts on the food.

I was amazed at how much those kids are in their school cafeteria, but it all makes sense now that I k kw they’re homeschooled.

We are allowed to go eat lunch with our kids at school and those kids just don’t have enough time in the 23 minutes or so to eat very much. Especially when they’re distracted and socializing. If I packed that much food everyday I’d be throwing at least half of it out.

momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

Nothankyou wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:22 pm Her lunches are so unrealistic. My daughter would never eat all that food at lunch. Also, you couldn’t put the kid on those containers with all of the ridiculous clips she puts on the food.

I was amazed at how much those kids are in their school cafeteria, but it all makes sense now that I k kw they’re homeschooled.

We are allowed to go eat lunch with our kids at school and those kids just don’t have enough time in the 23 minutes or so to eat very much. Especially when they’re distracted and socializing. If I packed that much food everyday I’d be throwing at least half of it out.

Pretty much, it's ridiculous! :lol:
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

I have questions!

1. What kind of work does her husband do that allows all of this travel? They are currently in Florida for more than a month!
2. Does she homeschool the kids while on all of these trips?
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

I tried to edit my previous post but I was too late to edit. I'm adding question #3.

3. In the Florida rental house tour, she has left the big tv on the wall in the girls room, but removed it from the boys room. Why? That's crazy!
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

Maybe the tv in the girls' room is harder to remove because it was wall mounted... I don't know, that struck me as ridiculous too.
emilynxlan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilynxlan »

Take a shot every time they go on a road trip.

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brazilnut »

THIS WOMAN IS OVERFEEDING THESE CHILDREN. I started watching her videos to get ideas to pack lunches. Honestly, kudos to her, she puts a lot of thought, time and effort into her lunches. It's just too much food, though. She packs a normal sized lunch container for each kid with usually a main meal, fruits and veggies. That's basically what every mother does. But then she HAS to add a "treat" every single day, and it's usually something sugary with little to no nutritional value. If you expect a sweet every day, it's not a treat, sweetie. I notice Ruby, from 8 passage, does the same, she refers to sweets (which they have very often, except they don't usually have the healthy part of lunch that the Family Fudge kids have) as treats, even though they have them nearly every day. A treat is something you get once or twice a week, ladies, not a DESSERT FOR LUNCH. And she used to put so much focus on "why didn't you eat it all?" In earlier videos that now they eat it all and over the last two years her older two have become overweight. This much sugar and empty carbs is not good. Just the regular lunch would be more than enough for their age and size, and far healthier. Rant over.

emilynxlan
Amateur
Amateur

Brazilnut wrote:THIS WOMAN IS OVERFEEDING THESE CHILDREN. I started watching her videos to get ideas to pack lunches. Honestly, kudos to her, she puts a lot of thought, time and effort into her lunches. It's just too much food, though. She packs a normal sized lunch container for each kid with usually a main meal, fruits and veggies. That's basically what every mother does. But then she HAS to add a "treat" every single day, and it's usually something sugary with little to no nutritional value. If you expect a sweet every day, it's not a treat, sweetie. I notice Ruby, from 8 passage, does the same, she refers to sweets (which they have very often, except they don't usually have the healthy part of lunch that the Family Fudge kids have) as treats, even though they have them nearly every day. A treat is something you get once or twice a week, ladies, not a DESSERT FOR LUNCH. And she used to put so much focus on "why didn't you eat it all?" In earlier videos that now they eat it all and over the last two years her older two have become overweight. This much sugar and empty carbs is not good. Just the regular lunch would be more than enough for their age and size, and far healthier. Rant over.

Plus if you consider the amount of lunch related videos made nowadays, they’re getting a lot of these “treats”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

emilynxlan wrote:
Brazilnut wrote:THIS WOMAN IS OVERFEEDING THESE CHILDREN. I started watching her videos to get ideas to pack lunches. Honestly, kudos to her, she puts a lot of thought, time and effort into her lunches. It's just too much food, though. She packs a normal sized lunch container for each kid with usually a main meal, fruits and veggies. That's basically what every mother does. But then she HAS to add a "treat" every single day, and it's usually something sugary with little to no nutritional value. If you expect a sweet every day, it's not a treat, sweetie. I notice Ruby, from 8 passage, does the same, she refers to sweets (which they have very often, except they don't usually have the healthy part of lunch that the Family Fudge kids have) as treats, even though they have them nearly every day. A treat is something you get once or twice a week, ladies, not a DESSERT FOR LUNCH. And she used to put so much focus on "why didn't you eat it all?" In earlier videos that now they eat it all and over the last two years her older two have become overweight. This much sugar and empty carbs is not good. Just the regular lunch would be more than enough for their age and size, and far healthier. Rant over.

Plus if you consider the amount of lunch related videos made nowadays, they’re getting a lot of these “treats”.

It's like they have lunches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If I homeschooled my kids, I'd give them a sandwich, a fruit and some veggies everyday, just switching around the varieties. Heck, that's almost what I do, except can't do pb&j because they won't allow nuts on campus.

emilynxlan
Amateur
Amateur

Brazilnut wrote:
emilynxlan wrote:

It's like they have lunches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If I homeschooled my kids, I'd give them a sandwich, a fruit and some veggies everyday, just switching around the varieties. Heck, that's almost what I do, except can't do pb&j because they won't allow nuts on campus.

My lunches back in primary school were a crisp sandwich and a side (I often had fruit at break time so it was something kinda snacky). None of these fancy-ass lunchboxes and animals picks.

Brazilnut
Talker
Talker

emilynxlan wrote:
Brazilnut wrote:
emilynxlan wrote: Plus if you consider the amount of lunch related videos made nowadays, they’re getting a lot of these “treats”.

My lunches back in primary school were a crisp sandwich and a side (I often had fruit at break time so it was something kinda snacky). None of these fancy-ass lunchboxes and animals picks.

My lunches in school were rice, beans, beef, an egg, lettuce, tomatoes and fries. I did grow up in Brazil, to be fair, where dinner is a sandwich and fruit, lol

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”