Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

brittsmom wrote:I'm surprised in todays vlog she says now how much they just love their neighborhood. Now they are not moving and that HOA fees are so expensive everywhere else. With all the money Meg claims to make im surprised they aren't building their Dream Home.

We always decorate for Christmas right after thanksgiving. I didn't realize people put their Christmas décor up the day after Halloween
I thought they said a few weeks ago they're going to buy a home in that community.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Not_Sponsored wrote:They’re not moving now? Are they buying the house they’re in?

I just finished putting up my upstairs tree. I haven’t decorated it yet. To each their own, for sure, but I like decorating early. I have tons of stuff so it takes a few days to get everything up. I want to enjoy it as long as possible and I don’t want to put everything up just to have to turn around and take it all down a few weeks later. It doesn’t affect anyone’s personal lives, so I figure live and let live.
She just said they love it there so much and they are not moving now because the hoa fees every where they looked was so expensive. and yes I def agree to have up Christmas a long time to enjoy. We keep ours up until after the new year.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

hnelson1443 wrote:
brittsmom wrote:I'm surprised in todays vlog she says now how much they just love their neighborhood. Now they are not moving and that HOA fees are so expensive everywhere else. With all the money Meg claims to make im surprised they aren't building their Dream Home.

We always decorate for Christmas right after thanksgiving. I didn't realize people put their Christmas décor up the day after Halloween
I thought they said a few weeks ago they're going to buy a home in that community.
hnelson1443 wrote:

idk I know they were looking all around and excited she was showing different kitchens she loved on instastories a while back but today she said they were not moving and love it there so much

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Why does she say “bangin” so much? Wtf is that, who says that? She sounds like an idiot when she says it.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’s fake. They probably can’t get approved for a loan and they will continue to rent

But make “so much money”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Xoangelicchic wrote:She’s fake. They probably can’t get approved for a loan and they will continue to rent

But make “so much money”

It's probable haha

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

brittsmom wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:They’re not moving now? Are they buying the house they’re in?

I just finished putting up my upstairs tree. I haven’t decorated it yet. To each their own, for sure, but I like decorating early. I have tons of stuff so it takes a few days to get everything up. I want to enjoy it as long as possible and I don’t want to put everything up just to have to turn around and take it all down a few weeks later. It doesn’t affect anyone’s personal lives, so I figure live and let live.
She just said they love it there so much and they are not moving now because the hoa fees every where they looked was so expensive. and yes I def agree to have up Christmas a long time to enjoy. We keep ours up until after the new year.
I kind of understood it as they're moving but to a different home in that same neighborhood. I've heard her say how much she loves the neighborhood and that they're moving in the same breath so that's how I took it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

hnelson1443 wrote:
Xoangelicchic wrote:She’s fake. They probably can’t get approved for a loan and they will continue to rent

But make “so much money”

It's probable haha

Yeah they definitely don’t make as much as she acts like they do. I said this a few posts ago look at all the homes around them in their Halloween vlog. Mansions. They are probably in a smaller more modest home for their development. Also she is delusional and wants the house paid off almost immediately and probably couldn’t find a price they could do that with.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

They may not qualify for a home because they are Self employed. Neither have a steady income from a real job and I think the rules are different for getting a large loan if you are self employed. I don't know for sure but they use to be very strict on it
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

she has changed her story up so many times about why they’re not moving to savannah like they originally bragged about for so long and now we have another story to add to the list.......first it was because the cost of living and then it was because they could get a larger house where they live now for half the price of a smaller home in savannah and now she’s claiming it’s the hoa fees???

did anyone sort of feel embarrassed for her when she was walking around doing the trick or treating then talking to the camera about people’s houses being mansions and saying she will try and film it for her viewers and you can see when she pans to the house that she was trying to hide it.........that’s odd to me that she wants people to always know that she lives where she does with the houses that sorround her as if it’s something to brag about.......and to film other people’s houses in order to show off their silly make believe lifestyle is tasteless but that’s just my opinion on the matter and something tells me in her next question and answer video she will have another story for us about why they’re buying there and not somewhere else......
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

brittsmom wrote:They may not qualify for a home because they are Self employed. Neither have a steady income from a real job and I think the rules are different for getting a large loan if you are self employed. I don't know for sure but they use to be very strict on it
If they made a company ( s. Copr, c. Corp, llc) and paid themselves a regular salaries plus bonuses then they could still have good steady income. People don't do it that way however case they want to take more money out then they usually can in a new business

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

You’re exactly correct. They want to spend everything immediately,as it comes in.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

uh oh meg is posting what i eat in a day videos claiming that what she makes is far superior than anything she’s found online and being sponsored by candy companies where the bag isn’t even opened yet but says they’ve been chomping down on them all day.......she’s starting to slip up more and more these days!!!!
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

brittsmom wrote:They may not qualify for a home because they are Self employed. Neither have a steady income from a real job and I think the rules are different for getting a large loan if you are self employed. I don't know for sure but they use to be very strict on it

We are self-employed, and its not too much different. I don't know how it works in different states, but you have to be able to have PROVABLE income. So, you can't be claiming a shit ton of deductibles on your taxes and stuff like that, otherwise it looks like you make no money. And as she's said in the past, they can claim all their trips on the "business" and stuff like that. So, they probably can't prove how much the ACTUALLY make because they are using those loop holes that the uber wealthy use to not have to pay taxes. Which is fine and all, but not if you need a loan! LOL.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

theg0ssiping1 wrote:uh oh meg is posting what i eat in a day videos claiming that what she makes is far superior than anything she’s found online and being sponsored by candy companies where the bag isn’t even opened yet but says they’ve been chomping down on them all day.......she’s starting to slip up more and more these days!!!!
I noticed the candy bag being closed too. Justin wasn't there to catch her mistake haha

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

he didn’t have time to he was busy deleting comments that called them out on it.....
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

She claimed that the unopened bag was a second bag and that they had been munching on the first bag... sure meg
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Drama Llama wrote:She claimed that the unopened bag was a second bag and that they had been munching on the first bag... sure meg Image
Because little miss keto dieter totally ate an entire bag of almost pure sugar in 1 day and had to open another. Haha

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

“Christmas decorate with me!!” (Sponsored by a duster). She is seriously pathetic. Can a single video not be sponsored by something we all clearly know she doesn’t use?! Also I’ve tried Endust. I don’t recommend it! Haha
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

Did anyone else notice that in her Christmas decorate with me video that she mentioned that subscribing to her channel is totally free????? Was anyone else totally put off by that? I literally spit some of my water out from laughing when she said it.

Return to “I-P”