2011cleavageshots:part 48

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by Dumbledore »

chelsieross7 wrote:Ew and at 5:59 you can see the sleeve of the shirt stuck to her bloody scab with blood on it. She straight up used to sleeve as a bandaid. She is so disgusting!! That’s not even her shirt, she’s in the store dressing room!! I wonder how many of her clothes have little blood dab stains from her picking her skin then sticking the fabric to them to stop the bleeding
I always thought she wore black because it’s slimming but THIS could be the real reason why she needs to wear dark colors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

brokenrecord wrote:Regarding her latest instagram post:

That is not the community Banessa (as Jensen says too, hehe), that's your backyard. She even sucks at paid sponsorships. If you're going to say Lily wants to clean the community (yeah right), actually put some effort into it.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Also she made it seem like that happened yesterday, but she posted that video a few days ago....
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think the trip is good for her, kind of. Only because she needs friends that don’t treat her like shit, like B and D. But for fuck sakes she could’ve taken her kids. Made it a weekend thing. Lily would’ve loved to go somewhere with her mom and hangout with kassidee and shaylee’s kids. V needs to get it together as a mother and stop being so fucking selfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Sorry, double post as I catch up on social media this morning...omg she made them go to the taco place again!!
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I think the trip is good for her, kind of. Only because she needs friends that don’t treat her like shit, like B and D. But for fuck sakes she could’ve taken her kids. Made it a weekend thing. Lily would’ve loved to go somewhere with her mom and hangout with kassidee and shaylee’s kids. V needs to get it together as a mother and stop being so fucking selfish.

Right?! That would've been fun for Lily! She could've played on the playground with Jensen instead of
Vanessa playing on it with him.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Dumbledore wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Ew and at 5:59 you can see the sleeve of the shirt stuck to her bloody scab with blood on it. She straight up used to sleeve as a bandaid. She is so disgusting!! That’s not even her shirt, she’s in the store dressing room!! I wonder how many of her clothes have little blood dab stains from her picking her skin then sticking the fabric to them to stop the bleeding
I always thought she wore black because it’s slimming but THIS could be the real reason why she needs to wear dark colors.
OH MY GoD! I hope she bought that blouse! That is freaking DISGUSTING! But I'd imagine if she's fine with her dirty blankets on her bed, she probably wouldn't even care about putting that blouse back and having another person try it on after she smeared her bloody scabby arms on it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Dumbledore wrote:
OH MY GoD! I hope she bought that blouse! That is freaking DISGUSTING! But I'd imagine if she's fine with her dirty blankets on her bed, she probably wouldn't even care about putting that blouse back and having another person try it on after she smeared her bloody scabby arms on it.

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Dumbledore wrote:

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

deannaroseo wrote:It’s to the point where I’m concerned for her mental health. She’s looney. I’m not saying that everyone has to wear a full face of makeup or wear expensive clothes, not even close. But she doesn’t even attempt to look presentable. She looks terrible.
Shes either in full face to the point where it's weird...or absolutely nothing and probably didnt even brush her teeth. It's odd.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

These fake laughing pictures are so weird & annoying not to mention she looks like a damn horse. Also why is it that she only dresses up and puts makeup on when she’s hanging out with her friends? Whenever she’s with David she looks like the scabness monster (& no I’m not saying she has to be dolled up for David or all the time) it’s just weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b81270.jpg[/img]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These fake laughing pictures are so weird & annoying not to mention she looks like a damn horse. Also why is it that she only dresses up and puts makeup on when she’s hanging out with her friends? Whenever she’s with David she looks like the scabness monster (& no I’m not saying she has to be dolled up for David or all the time) it’s just weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b81270.jpg[/img]

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Can someone tell me if she photoshopped this picture?

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Did she really say she'll be doing a "pen tour" in her insta story with the guinea pigs? How elaborate is the pen that she'd have enough material for a "tour"?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QQWLJ ... utch&psc=1

^^ This seems to be the cage. Why does it need a freaking tour?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

guineapeegz wrote:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QQWLJ ... utch&psc=1

^^ This seems to be the cage. Why does it need a freaking tour?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hahaha MTV cribs- Guinea pig special

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

badenglisch wrote:Did she really say she'll be doing a "pen tour" in her insta story with the guinea pigs? How elaborate is the pen that she'd have enough material for a "tour"?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Yet Benny is locked away in a tiny gate...go figure.

HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

At 1:50 she kicks her pants off and steps all over them. Is that how people take their pants off?

It just kept getting worse and worse. She picked clothes that are too big so she could say they were too big. Nobody cares what size you wear V. I would even say nobody cares about her weight. Her hair is a mess and she needs help to not pick her skin. Wft is it with her and her hair? Everybody provides constructive criticism and she goes around with a thinning mop on her head. Does she have a web-bed neck too? She could put it up if she must have long hair, but really she should cut it chin length and the thinning wouldn't be noticeable.
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Her try on haul whatever they're called is just ridiculous. Either do it right or don't. Who picks clothes that are too big? I certainly don't

Return to “2011teenagemom”