KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | KKandBabyJ | Part 42

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | Part 42

Unread post by ALeto90 »

To add to it, I really really hope that khoa gets his push present soon!!! Because this dude is more of a mother than keren can ever be to those kids.
chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

I honestly feel bad for Khoa. I know a lot of people here don't like him either and think he's just as bad as Keren but I think she is so much worse. He actually spends time with the kids and is taking care of Sutton.

And without him, their channel would be tanking, he does all the editing etc.

His problem is that he's a pushover and an enabler, I hope he wakes up soon and steps up to be there for his children over Keren.
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
ckks wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote: From the comment above:
Bianca does not dress like a hooker? And I’m pretty sure she is not interested in basic pussy whipped Khoa lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That comment about Bianca. What the actual fuck? She dresses a million times better than Keren. Keren literally strips in public to take pictures for the internet? lol. I don’t think they need to worry about Bianca.

I just commented on it and went off lol. Bianca is a 25/26 year old woman who can wear whatever she likes. Khoa shouldn’t even be looking at other women

you must be blocked there’s no comment on it

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

sunshinetexas wrote:Lmfaooooo she is so fake. Congratulating Khoa must hurt her ego so bad. She changed her name on Twitter and Instagram to her REAL name and took off “kkandbabyj” lmfaooooo someone’s butthurt about not being verified.
HAHAHAHAHA SHE CANT EVEN HIDE IT!

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
sunshinetexas wrote:Lmfaooooo she is so fake. Congratulating Khoa must hurt her ego so bad. She changed her name on Twitter and Instagram to her REAL name and took off “kkandbabyj” lmfaooooo someone’s butthurt about not being verified.
HAHAHAHAHA SHE CANT EVEN HIDE IT!

im weak ImageImage she’s so pathetic

GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

ALeto90 wrote:To add to it, I really really hope that khoa gets his push present soon!!! Because this dude is more of a mother than keren can ever be to those kids.
Maybe she could splurge on getting him that $35 keyboard he was looking at the other vlog hahaha

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7b36bc.png[/img]

Be prepared for this bitch to start having more pictures of just herself, so she can get Instagram famous without her 3 props and Khoa. She got the boobs for Instagram!!! Watch out Kerens coming. A girl I’m friends with, her roommate works at Instagram I’ll tell them to never give her the check mark hahaha
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Gingermane wrote:Can we talk about the fact that suttin looks nothing like the others??

I think Sutton looks like Jackie.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Faith06 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
ckks wrote: That comment about Bianca. What the actual fuck? She dresses a million times better than Keren. Keren literally strips in public to take pictures for the internet? lol. I don’t think they need to worry about Bianca.

I just commented on it and went off lol. Bianca is a 25/26 year old woman who can wear whatever she likes. Khoa shouldn’t even be looking at other women

you must be blocked there’s no comment on it

I probably am. I commented about Jackson eating in a high chair and Landon at the table a while back.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Guys I just watched biancas video, leaving again, and noticed Jackson does this hard blink thing. Like constantly. It could be a nervous tic thing but he really needs to get evaluated.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

ALeto90 wrote:Guys I just watched biancas video, leaving again, and noticed Jackson does this hard blink thing. Like constantly. It could be a nervous tic thing but he really needs to get evaluated.
Her video was just removed for being deceptive, wtf

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 75b337.jpg[/img]

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Rkp65i wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Guys I just watched biancas video, leaving again, and noticed Jackson does this hard blink thing. Like constantly. It could be a nervous tic thing but he really needs to get evaluated.

Damnit what! I just watched it. Guaranteed kk asked her to take it down bc it was so concerning. In a matter of a minute Jackson did this heavy/hard blink thing constantly when being spoken to by Bianca. I almost felt bad for him. He seemed really anxious. ETA that both the boys were naked during most of it so that may be why it was taken down. I really hope someone else watched it.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

ALeto90 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Damnit what! I just watched it. Guaranteed kk asked her to take it down bc it was so concerning. In a matter of a minute Jackson did this heavy/hard blink thing constantly when being spoken to by Bianca. I almost felt bad for him. He seemed really anxious. ETA that both the boys were naked during most of it so that may be why it was taken down. I really hope someone else watched it.
Those boys are always naked and kks never get taken down.. I definitely can see Keren making it get taken down for some reason.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ALeto90 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Those boys are always naked and kks never get taken down.. I definitely can see Keren making it get taken down for some reason.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The only reason she wanted to help edit is so she can make sure Khoa doesn’t put that footage in guarantee he’s back to editing alone!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The only reason she wanted to help edit is so she can make sure Khoa doesn’t put that footage in guarantee he’s back to editing alone!

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ReadingMama you’re right lol! But now if you notice in KKs vlogs Jackson does it too but they edit around it. I rewatched and noticed it when they were by the pool. So that means they know this and edit around it so people don’t say anything! Like they know theres something to it. I also forgot to mention that Landon had one of those wubanubs on his bed so it’s obvious he uses it to sleep at night. There were so many wrongs in that video that I’m sure kk asked for it to be pulled. I really hope some of you guys saw it ugh.
nicaraae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicaraae »

Damn she's really trying to get verified...Image "I make videos on YouTube" HUN PLEASE it should be "I occasionally make half assed videos on YouTube" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6dc904.jpg[/img]

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

nicaraae wrote:Damn she's really trying to get verified...Image "I make videos on YouTube" HUN PLEASE it should be "I occasionally make half assed videos on YouTube" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6dc904.jpg[/img]

Don’t forget “and only if there’s a sponsor involved” Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”