KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | KKandBabyJ | Part 42

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | Part 42

Unread post by 2494Xx »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f637d7.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately I didn’t see Bianca’s new video before it was taken down. I checked out the comments on her last available upload and it looks like even the fans noticed Jackson’s blinking too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

ALeto90 wrote:ReadingMama you’re right lol! But now if you notice in KKs vlogs Jackson does it too but they edit around it. I rewatched and noticed it when they were by the pool. So that means they know this and edit around it so people don’t say anything! Like they know theres something to it. I also forgot to mention that Landon had one of those wubanubs on his bed so it’s obvious he uses it to sleep at night. There were so many wrongs in that video that I’m sure kk asked for it to be pulled. I really hope some of you guys saw it ugh.
Maybe he has already been diagnosed and that is why they favor him.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

2494Xx wrote:
Unfortunately I didn’t see Bianca’s new video before it was taken down. I checked out the comments on her last available upload and it looks like even the fans noticed Jackson’s blinking too.

If K&k made her take it down I hope they pay her for lost income
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coco_ »

nicaraae wrote:Damn she's really trying to get verified...Image "I make videos on YouTube" HUN PLEASE it should be "I occasionally make half assed videos on YouTube" [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6dc904.jpg[/img]

earlier it said public figure and when i checked to see that khoas insta was verified his said video creator where hers said public figure she probably changed it in hopes of getting verified like him lol
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Lmao what happened to “I dOnT tHiNK YoU uDeRsTaNd.. I rEaLlY dOnT cArE” :D
roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

ALeto90 wrote:Guys I just watched biancas video, leaving again, and noticed Jackson does this hard blink thing. Like constantly. It could be a nervous tic thing but he really needs to get evaluated.
my sister used to do this when she was around 14/15 when she was nervous.. she eventually got over it but sometimes it was sad to tell when she was nervous

sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 59c7f1.jpg[/img]

She really had to whine and complain about herself before complimenting him

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I agree it could be a nervous tic even though in the moments there were no reasons for him to be nervous unless he’s uncomfortable with the camera or with affection? I genuinely felt bad bc its apparent there’s something there. Like why edit around it, amost like hiding it. But now i can tell during the pool scene khoa edited when he was talking to him, but you can see 1 or 2. I never would’ve noticed had I not seen biancas video.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Damn really wishing I caught Bianca's video! I was about 20 minutes too late.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | Part 42

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Keren is that person who bitches about not getting something other people do, then she gets it and acts like “well of course I got it and mine means more.” Shes such a twat.

I can’t stand Khoa because of his airhead enabling but it does look like he had more fun with the kids yesterday when he knew Keren wouldn’t be coming in and picking apart Landon and him in front of Jackson.

I can’t understand saying “this is our last baby, for sure” (we know they’re lying but still) and then getting a boob job when your baby is still so small. Why aren’t you enjoying this? She takes every single thing in her life for granted.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Damn really wishing I caught Bianca's video! I was about 20 minutes too late.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Me too! I wish one of y’all had seen it so we could talk about it! Maybe it’ll be back but I doubt it
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Can someone explain how the comment filters on YouTube work? Are they IP based? I know they can set up filters with to block any comments with a certain trigger word but i don't think this is the case here.

I know I'm blocked by them on my main account but even comments from my alternate account won't show up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Faat18 wrote:^sorry for posting twice. I didnt let me edit/delete so tech guy if you're reading this square the fuck up cuz im done

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
I've reported the double and triple posting to site administrators who are the only ones that can fix this error. Hopefully it will be fixed soon! Personally it doesn't bother me when people post separate thoughts in 2-3 or more posts in a row, but it _IS_ making me absolutely crazy that so many posts are posting in triplicate purely because of stupid site errors and the site running so slow! Hopefully it will be fixed soon, I'm seeing a lot of frustration across all of my threads because of this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I can’t believe Keren is going to look at wedding dresses today after she just had her boobs done? I can’t with this girl. She’s trying so hard to prove she’s doing just fine, she’s lucky something seriously bad hasn’t happened to her already.

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I can’t believe Keren is going to look at wedding dresses today after she just had her boobs done? I can’t with this girl. She’s trying so hard to prove she’s doing just fine, she’s lucky something seriously bad hasn’t happened to her already.

Unread post by Guest »

mommabearx wrote:I can’t believe Keren is going to look at wedding dresses today after she just had her boobs done? I can’t with this girl. She’s trying so hard to prove she’s doing just fine, she’s lucky something seriously bad hasn’t happened to her already.

I know. Like she’s going to put on that tiny cocktail dress and heels? After she just had a boob job yesterday? I feel sick just thinking about that.

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

blehhh wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:ReadingMama you’re right lol! But now if you notice in KKs vlogs Jackson does it too but they edit around it. I rewatched and noticed it when they were by the pool. So that means they know this and edit around it so people don’t say anything! Like they know theres something to it. I also forgot to mention that Landon had one of those wubanubs on his bed so it’s obvious he uses it to sleep at night. There were so many wrongs in that video that I’m sure kk asked for it to be pulled. I really hope some of you guys saw it ugh.
Maybe he has already been diagnosed and that is why they favor him.
That is exactly what I'm thinking!
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

roxyroller wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Guys I just watched biancas video, leaving again, and noticed Jackson does this hard blink thing. Like constantly. It could be a nervous tic thing but he really needs to get evaluated.
my sister used to do this when she was around 14/15 when she was nervous.. she eventually got over it but sometimes it was sad to tell when she was nervous

Me and my cousin used to do that all the time when we were like 10 and our family would make fun of us lmao it was just a habit and we eventually got over it but idk if it’s the same thing

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

dixoncaroline wrote:
mommabearx wrote:I can’t believe Keren is going to look at wedding dresses today after she just had her boobs done? I can’t with this girl. She’s trying so hard to prove she’s doing just fine, she’s lucky something seriously bad hasn’t happened to her already.

I know. Like she’s going to put on that tiny cocktail dress and heels? After she just had a boob job yesterday? I feel sick just thinking about that.

Ewww and it's not even her dress. Watch her drain blood and pus all into Taylor's dress!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Everything is about image to her
Over the top pinterest bdays that her kids don't give a shit about
Being verified on social media
Re-decorating the house every other week
Perfectly posed and filtered pix on instagram
New tits (for instagram)
Making an appearance at the Ritz Carlton wedding event even tho her incisions are still wet

Remember back in the day when she tried really hard to be transparent and real, before the fake eyelashes and eyebrows and tits? She would talk about fights with Khoa, issues in their relationship, issues with his family....she was relatable, that's why I watched. It's tragic seeing what she's become.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”