B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

OT: does anyone know where she got Nolan’s toddler bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I’ve heard that people who share everything about their relationship and how happy they are, are actually not happy and trying to convince everyone else. It’s sad really. I think she likes him now but I don’t think they’re very compatible. They both seem to need a lot of attention and need a sensible partner to balance them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I watched the video of Nolan's first birthday recently and Ean carved a watermelon to look like a shark and had organized all the cups, utensils, etc according to alternating colors and then packed everything really nicely to be taken to the park the next day. You could tell he was an actual family man, not a YouTube fame-whore.

Frank seems a little "slow" judging by his choice of friends and how easily Brit has molded him into whatever she wants. He doesn't come across as a guy with a strong sense of self or personal principles (thus being a "godly man" who leaves his fiance to knock up a stranger). He's a chameleon. Who he is changes depending on who he's around. I think Brit is the same way and these two are living in a fantasy land together. The delusions run deep.

Unread post by Guest »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pastel wrote:I watched the video of Nolan's first birthday recently and Ean carved a watermelon to look like a shark and had organized all the cups, utensils, etc according to alternating colors and then packed everything really nicely to be taken to the park the next day. You could tell he was an actual family man, not a YouTube fame-whore.

Frank seems a little "slow" judging by his choice of friends and how easily Brit has molded him into whatever she wants. He doesn't come across as a guy with a strong sense of self or personal principles (thus being a "godly man" who leaves his fiance to knock up a stranger). He's a chameleon. Who he is changes depending on who he's around. I think Brit is the same way and these two are living in a fantasy land together. The delusions run deep.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7c803e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... be0ce8.jpg[/img]

Sad how obvious it is she just tried to replace ean with a YouTube husband lmao

And also sad for the girls that are claiming that makes him a keeper ImageImage

So he's a keeper if he wears matching pyjama's? Damn these girls got really low standards

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I’m still trying to figure out how many sweaters one person needs. I mean, I live in Oregon, it gets cold here, but I have no where near as many sweaters as Brittany Image

It’s “slimming” and shes hiding all the weight she’s gained since getting with Frank. Thats not just pregnancy weight, she’s been eating so much sugar and fat that this pregnancy will be her undoing. She’s gonna live in sweaters until next summer and everyone will be praising her telling her “she looks amazing and not to worry cz she just gave birth”. She’s been lucky her past pregnancy’s that she’s been able to slim down but i don’t think that’s gonna happen this time. She’s gonna be so overwhelmed & on no sleep that she won’t even have time to brush her hair let alone go to the gym.

She doesn’t look fat to me but seeing her grocery hauls and recipe videos I just keep thinking how is this lady not obese?!

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Faat18 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7c803e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... be0ce8.jpg[/img]

So he's a keeper if he wears matching pyjama's? Damn these girls got really low standards

I feel sad for them, like what crap relationships have they been in that wearing matching pyjamas is goals?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

EWW Frank's pubey bald head on Britney's instastory, gross

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:EWW Frank's pubey bald head on Britney's instastory, gross

and his dirty fingernails

Unread post by Guest »

pastel wrote:I watched the video of Nolan's first birthday recently and Ean carved a watermelon to look like a shark and had organized all the cups, utensils, etc according to alternating colors and then packed everything really nicely to be taken to the park the next day. You could tell he was an actual family man, not a YouTube fame-whore.

I've wanted to say this but I was afraid people would come after me lol Has anyone seen the episode of It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia called "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person". His Instagram page alone has made me wonder. It just seems like he's not "all there".
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I’m still trying to figure out how many sweaters one person needs. I mean, I live in Oregon, it gets cold here, but I have no where near as many sweaters as Brittany Image

It’s “slimming” and shes hiding all the weight she’s gained since getting with Frank. Thats not just pregnancy weight, she’s been eating so much sugar and fat that this pregnancy will be her undoing. She’s gonna live in sweaters until next summer and everyone will be praising her telling her “she looks amazing and not to worry cz she just gave birth”. She’s been lucky her past pregnancy’s that she’s been able to slim down but i don’t think that’s gonna happen this time. She’s gonna be so overwhelmed & on no sleep that she won’t even have time to brush her hair let alone go to the gym.

She doesn’t look fat to me but seeing her grocery hauls and recipe videos I just keep thinking how is this lady not obese?!

She’s gaining a ton of weight tho and she knows how to show herself in a more flattering way....watch DD & Vanessa’s videos and you’ll see the difference.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Moony wrote:

and his dirty fingernails

Lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 84aa4f.jpg[/img]
Last edited by ladyju28 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lmaoo I thought I was the only one that thought his disgusting head looked like someone crouched that had a peach fuzz *barf*

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Mspenny wrote:I’ve heard that people who share everything about their relationship and how happy they are, are actually not happy and trying to convince everyone else. It’s sad really. I think she likes him now but I don’t think they’re very compatible. They both seem to need a lot of attention and need a sensible partner to balance them out.

I fully agree with that sentiment. Any couple I've know that writes those long overzealous paragraphs or constantly talks about how happy they are never last. Brittany is over compensating because she's insecure about Frank, their relationship, and how fast they moved.
here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4the_drama »

All Bishs little fan girls keep thinking her life is goals...they need a good dose of reality. Real relationships arent all rainbows and unicorns (and that's okay) the way Bish tries to make it seem. That's why she has mostly younger viewers, grown adult women cant be fooled by her bs...
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

funkycat123 wrote:
Mspenny wrote:I’ve heard that people who share everything about their relationship and how happy they are, are actually not happy and trying to convince everyone else. It’s sad really. I think she likes him now but I don’t think they’re very compatible. They both seem to need a lot of attention and need a sensible partner to balance them out.

I fully agree with that sentiment. Any couple I've know that writes those long overzealous paragraphs or constantly talks about how happy they are never last. Brittany is over compensating because she's insecure about Frank, their relationship, and how fast they moved.
Yes! I can always predict when a friend/family member is going to break up or divorce based on how often they talk about their "wonderful' relationship on social media
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Image barf

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

My question of the day is why are they putting up a Christmas tree if they intend on being in the house not the apartment for Christmas

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I’m laughing that franks allergic to real trees. I’m sure bitchney is SOOO salty they won’t have a real tree. It’s ironic
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Faat18 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7c803e.jpg [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... be0ce8.jpg

If at 25 she's impressed cause mister wants matching pj sets... her standards and expectations are under the ground.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”