OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

pastel

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by pastel »

KaterTot wrote:Does it aggravate anyone else they put jeans on over sleeper footed pajamas and take them in public to do things like the Aquarium the other day? Talk about lazy parenting. Can't even take off a sleeper they have been in all night and morning and put on a shirt instead. Plus it looks stupid. You can totally tell they aren't shirts. I am sure it's really comfortable having footed pjs on stuffed into boots/shoes.
Yes! She buys enough kid's clothes, there's no excuse for that. She said recently that she regretted not keeping her kids cleaner in past vlogs because they looked messy/dirty all the time. She's going to look back and regret not taking 5 minutes to dress her kids appropriately. It's pure laziness.
punkynuggy
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by punkynuggy »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
KaterTot wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
Didn’t Oscar get her Britney Spears tickets for her birthday? I think that’s why they’re in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They just went a few months ago to see Britney with ticket he bought her so did he turn right around and buy them again? First time was for her birthday.
Honestly I have no idea. I know they went to see brittney awhile ago. But either way I know she said she didn’t want to travel for a while and that Vegas was super expensive.

They might actually be at Disney... Kyra said on Korina’s vlog that she wanted to go to Disney and that would explain Levi’s hair.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Why doesn't Alaya get one on one time with her. Seems like Oscar always ends up traveling with Alaya while Kyra takes Levi.
I think they explained it in one of the older vlogs. Alaya doesn’t fall asleep in the car and Kyra hates flying. So Kyra drives with Levi and alaya with Oscar.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:Does it aggravate anyone else they put jeans on over sleeper footed pajamas and take them in public to do things like the Aquarium the other day? Talk about lazy parenting. Can't even take off a sleeper they have been in all night and morning and put on a shirt instead. Plus it looks stupid. You can totally tell they aren't shirts. I am sure it's really comfortable having footed pjs on stuffed into boots/shoes.
I doubt they would’ve even changed the diapers :barf:
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Whateverumean wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: Why just Levi?
Cause I saw Oscar and alaya taking the flight. It was Kyra's birthday vacation and the whole family hung out together.
Kyra's stories this morning were just here in Levi in a gondola and her and Levi doing other things no sign of Oscar or Alaya.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I don’t think Oscar and alaya are having a separate vacation. Lol
Never said they were. Just as usual special time for just levi. They never do something special with just Alaya.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Never said they were. Just as usual special time for just levi. They never do something special with just Alaya.

But they never do one on one with either. Which vacation did they take with only Levi?
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Never said they were. Just as usual special time for just levi. They never do something special with just Alaya.

But they never do one on one with either. Which vacation did they take with only Levi?
They sure have done special one on one with Levi. Dinner dates and taking him on activities they claim Alaya won't like or want to be a part of which is really how they say they don't want to deal with her being a typical toddler. The I G stories Kyra posted were of her and Levi only on a gondola and other places. Hence my comment.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

New vlog...house update
What is it all about?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

blehhh wrote:New vlog...house update
What is it all about?
Their basement is getting done.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:
blehhh wrote:New vlog...house update
What is it all about?
Their basement is getting done.

I was so sure they would move again before that would ever happen.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So sad that they admit they do better as a couple when other people are around. That should be a huge red flag that you're not so great for each other.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:So sad that they admit they do better as a couple when other people are around. That should be a huge red flag that you're not so great for each other.
The fact is they do not do better it’s because they can ignore their problems.

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Kyra doesn't like the kids playing with other kids and she's going to homeschool them?
She can barely handle their needs as is. I can't imagine her being in charge of their educational needs.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Oscar says Levi is having a hard time going to sleep.. probably because he’s in bed with an iPad. My kids would never go to sleep if they went to bed with an iPad.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mayhemmomof5 wrote:Kyra doesn't like the kids playing with other kids and she's going to homeschool them?
She can barely handle their needs as is. I can't imagine her being in charge of their educational needs.
Holy shit ! Please tell me she didn't say this. She couldn't even finish high school. She can't clean her own home. She can't watch her own kids. Does she plan on hiring a teacher?

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote:Kyra doesn't like the kids playing with other kids and she's going to homeschool them?
Holy shit ! Please tell me she didn't say this. She couldn't even finish high school. She can't clean her own home. She can't watch her own kids. Does she plan on hiring a teacher?

I'm 99% sure she was just joking around when she said that, but it was still ridiculous
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:

I don’t think she was serious. She was just expressing her anxiety when they play with other kids.

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:

I don’t think she was serious. She was just expressing her anxiety when they play with other kids.

She’s mentioned possibly homeschooling before and she’s also expressed that she wants to be a teacher or own a daycare before... so idk
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Yes, it's when the kids were playing in the indoor playplace at Chick Fil A. She's freaking out agsin, saying she'll never go again and neither will the kids.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

mayhemmomof5 wrote:Yes, it's when the kids were playing in the indoor playplace at Chick Fil A. She's freaking out agsin, saying she'll never go again and neither will the kids.
so even though her kids are happy going there, she’s going to take that away because she’s anxious?
Lmao I don’t watch them - they’re over the top and this just proves they’re not good parents.
Were the kids scared or getting hurt? What prompted her to freak out and take away her kids happiness?

Return to “OKBaby”