KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | KKandBabyJ | Part 42

Dani_now
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSelfishBitchWantsNewTits | Part 42

Unread post by Dani_now »

Mylifenolimits wrote:On the vlog Khoa couldn’t even feel happy and proud for his own instagram accomplishment because he knew mega bitch keren was going to pout and cry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This! I felt awful. Khoa work his butt off the majority of the time while she sits around and demands things on a silver platter.

I think it's good karma for her. Kernnel needs to work for what she wants. It's not just going to get handed to her.

Lol it's just a freaking check mark ImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:Judging from how high she looked in those pics, she going to sleep very well tonight.
Khoa get your coffee ready, she’s not going to hear any cries from suhhon tonight!

*goes to unnecessary event*

But isn’t “okay” to watch her children
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mylifenolimits wrote:Judging from how high she looked in those pics, she going to sleep very well tonight.
Khoa get your coffee ready, she’s not going to hear any cries from suhhon tonight!

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

lilyyang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilyyang »

VasseurBeauty just posted a video. Her adorable son Carter I believe is a month or 2 older than Landon. He speaks so much. It saddens me, if Landon was taken out more and given more attention he would definitely be able to communicate like Carter. ☹️. I saw the blinking on Bianca’s video, a lot of kids do that after they cry, he probably had gotten in trouble prior to the clip, but they did prove that Jackson still Parrots a lot of what he says and most likely doesn’t understand what he’s saying. He was raised to be a performer for YT views smh.

Unread post by Guest »

Bianca reuploaded her video. Does anyone know if she took out the part with Jackson hard blinking? I only got to see the second one.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c186f5.png[/img]

Kerens feeling great off that hydrocodone + wine
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Omg this girl is so high. Stay classy Keren.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c186f5.png[/img]

Kerens feeling great off that hydrocodone + wine
Lol. Then Khoa says " why does she smile at every insta story I record " lmao because she's high af Khoa...is he that stupid?

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Ari8910 wrote:Bianca reuploaded her video. Does anyone know if she took out the part with Jackson hard blinking? I only got to see the second one.

it’s at the end of the vlog when he’s on the counter and then again when bianca is carrying him in the bathroom
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Ari8910 wrote:Bianca reuploaded her video. Does anyone know if she took out the part with Jackson hard blinking? I only got to see the second one.

it’s at the end of the vlog when he’s on the counter and then again when bianca is carrying him in the bathroom
foreversalty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreversalty »

I can’t stand how Jackson and Landon seem to eat like 5 lollipops a day. They’re constantly lying around on the coffee table and every second vlog Landon’s got one in his mouth. I don’t think I even ate a lollipop until I was like 10 years old and he’s not even 2 yet Jesus Christ lol
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Shes annoying me.
No Keren you are not wedding dress shopping. Your at a fashion show.
You dont go to VS fashion show and say 'Oh just shopping for new bras'
Idiot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lizbt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 5fcda8.jpg[/img]

I’m laughing so hard Khoa said they’re at a fancy dinner... I only see them both & all the chairs are empty lol

I mean I've never had a boob job, looked into a boob job or even thought about a boob job. But I have seen several boob job experiences on reality shows (lol). I've never seen anyone remove bandages so quickly after surgery and then prance around with low cut shirts to show them off. Am I wrong to find this so strange and unusual? I mean I know I should expect strange and unusual from Keren, but this seems unwise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

Yeah that’s exactly like my friend with tourette’s but like I said, tics can be a symptom of a lot of things.

Also anyone else think Bianca asking for and then proceeding to kiss J on the lips is... weird? Especially for a nurse? That’s so so germy, and I know FL isn’t that cold but it IS flu season and they live in a touristy area where germs are literally flying around! But maybe I’m too strict, I don’t even think extended family should kiss kids and even parents and kids during flu season...

Unread post by Guest »

Lilbambi wrote:Shes annoying me.
No Keren you are not wedding dress shopping. Your at a fashion show.
You dont go to VS fashion show and say 'Oh just shopping for new bras'
Idiot

Just came here to say this exact thing. Definitely on those pain meds because she had to prove everyone here wrong

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

lilyyang wrote:VasseurBeauty just posted a video. Her adorable son Carter I believe is a month or 2 older than Landon. He speaks so much. It saddens me, if Landon was taken out more and given more attention he would definitely be able to communicate like Carter. ☹️. I saw the blinking on Bianca’s video, a lot of kids do that after they cry, he probably had gotten in trouble prior to the clip, but they did prove that Jackson still Parrots a lot of what he says and most likely doesn’t understand what he’s saying. He was raised to be a performer for YT views smh.
I have never in my life seen a child that young be able to communicate so well, he is amazing. Watching Carter makes me feel like I'm a shitty parent lol.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Is she even wearing the bra she’s supposed to be wearing? Didn’t the dr give her one? I would assume it would go higher up then that.. and she’s not wearing Taylor’s dress she’s wearing a long sleeve one. She looks a hot mess.

Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
lizbt wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 5fcda8.jpg[/img]

I’m laughing so hard Khoa said they’re at a fancy dinner... I only see them both & all the chairs are empty lol

I mean I've never had a boob job, looked into a boob job or even thought about a boob job. But I have seen several boob job experiences on reality shows (lol). I've never seen anyone remove bandages so quickly after surgery and then prance around with low cut shirts to show them off. Am I wrong to find this so strange and unusual? I mean I know I should expect strange and unusual from Keren, but this seems unwise....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its stupid and dangerous.
She can completly fuck up her boobs, rip the stiches. Shes going to End up with a uniboob.
I'm fine with her going and still carrying on with life, but she needs her bandages on, she needs to not drink, and she needs to take care of herself.

Pretty sure Trisha Paytas fucked up her first boob job by taking the bandages off early and thats why there were all gappy and horrible.

nicaraae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicaraae »

It still saddens me that she magically has all this energy to go to this dumb fashion show (or wedding dress shopping as she calls it) but when it comes to holding her "last baby" she hands him off to mama Khoa as soon as he starts moving around..

Return to “KKandBabyJ”