B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Brit's belly creeps me out. I don't know why. Normally I think pregnant bellies are cute but hers is so weird to me. Shes lucky she hasnt had any stretch marks. I bet if she did get a couple we would suddenly stop seeing all her sports bra belly pictures. Either that or she would edit the hell out of them
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I’m laughing that franks allergic to real trees. I’m sure bitchney is SOOO salty they won’t have a real tree. It’s ironic
That's frigin awesome
KeepingItReal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KeepingItReal »

She got her way with "Eeeeen" but with "Freeeenk" however, she will have a lot of compromising to do. Frank is religious, he's allergic to real trees(in her world that is huge), he isn't as neat as Ean(he drops his clothes on the floor), he has a dog so plenty fur everywhere. He wants 2 plus bio kids, she has 3 plus Scar-litt ("caur-leee ihh deh gudd")
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

It's been almost a year? Unless she considers 8ish months to be almost a year, that would mean Luna was gone sooner than April. I mean I GUESS 8 months is "almost a year" but idk. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2d9b06.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Avocado[31] wrote:It's been almost a year? Unless she considers 8ish months to be almost a year, that would mean Luna was gone sooner than April. I mean I GUESS 8 months is "almost a year" but idk. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2d9b06.jpg[/img]

Is it possible he called it quits around Dec- Jan when Brit and Ean did too? This seems a bit fishy. I doubt Christine would lie about it being almost a year. Girls usually don’t round up that far. They must have broken up way before April. Sounds like Britney left Ean because she had Frank in her court already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Avocado[31] wrote:It's been almost a year? Unless she considers 8ish months to be almost a year, that would mean Luna was gone sooner than April. I mean I GUESS 8 months is "almost a year" but idk.
Sketchy. I wish Christine would join this forum lol
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote:It's been almost a year? Unless she considers 8ish months to be almost a year, that would mean Luna was gone sooner than April. I mean I GUESS 8 months is "almost a year" but idk. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2d9b06.jpg[/img]

Nevermind. Based on her instagram timeline, they broke up in December.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:

Is it possible he called it quits around Dec- Jan when Brit and Ean did too? This seems a bit fishy. I doubt Christine would lie about it being almost a year. Girls usually don’t round up that far. They must have broken up way before April. Sounds like Britney left Ean because she had Frank in her court already.

Yes! I just corrected myself. This is the case based on her IG timeline. They were together at the beginning of December and by mid they were broken up.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

1st picture states "our", 2nd "closing the chapter, 3rd is the picture Britney posted on the same day as Christine excluding Ean from the "tribe". Frank posted about his car that day but also says he "accidentally" deleted a post before that. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 168b1b.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... d5cc9a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 68826b.jpg[/img]

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Her fiancé of forever cheated on her the month of the wedding, got a girl pregnant and took one of their dog babies away. Who cares if she’s exaggerating, people are allowed to be upset and mourn. She seems like a really nice girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:Her fiancé of forever cheated on her the month of the wedding, got a girl pregnant and took one of their dog babies away. Who cares if she’s exaggerating, people are allowed to be upset and mourn. She seems like a really nice girl.

No one here is bashing Christine, we all have zero issues with her. The point of my post was to take a look at the timeline of events based of her saying it's almost been a year. Had nothing to do woth christine, only the dates of events.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Avocado[31] wrote:
Mspenny wrote:Her fiancé of forever cheated on her the month of the wedding, got a girl pregnant and took one of their dog babies away. Who cares if she’s exaggerating, people are allowed to be upset and mourn. She seems like a really nice girl.

No one here is bashing Christine, we all have zero issues with her. The point of my post was to take a look at the timeline of events based of her saying it's almost been a year. Had nothing to do woth christine, only the dates of events.

Someone was too quick to post before reading. I think Christine was way better than Britney but Christine dodged a bullet with Frank. He seems like a square honestly.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Does anyone have the link to Ean's facebook?
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c94a97.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... bf2bbb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... edbf2b.jpg[/img]

Trouble in financial paradise I suppose ImageImage doesn’t say how much she’s selling them for but considering they’re her prized mon petites, I’m sure she’s price gouging.

captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

britneyandshady wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c94a97.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... bf2bbb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... edbf2b.jpg[/img]

Trouble in financial paradise I suppose ImageImage doesn’t say how much she’s selling them for but considering they’re her prized mon petites, I’m sure she’s price gouging.

Why would she be selling anything when she’s having another baby? Either money issues or she wants a newer cuter pair.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

captainoflife wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c94a97.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... bf2bbb.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... edbf2b.jpg[/img]

Why would she be selling anything when she’s having another baby? Either money issues or she wants a newer cuter pair.
Probably going towards the house that she can’t afford.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

britneyandshady wrote:
captainoflife wrote:

Same with the sudden interest in limiting the kids Christmas gifts this year. I think she expected her viewership to rocket this year with all the drama but with everything that's happened bitch still can't even get to 400k. That's what happens when you have the personality of oatmeal Britney.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:
captainoflife wrote: Why would she be selling anything when she’s having another baby? Either money issues or she wants a newer cuter pair.

Same with the sudden interest in limiting the kids Christmas gifts this year. I think she expected her viewership to rocket this year with all the drama but with everything that's happened bitch still can't even get to 400k. That's what happens when you have the personality of oatmeal Britney.

But she’s still getting her huge Starbucks drinks and eating out, right? Interesting how things related to the kids are getting cut back. When money is tight around here, the first thing my husband and I do is cut back on our own luxuries and then assess unnecessary spending related to the kids.

All I can say is I feel for those kids and that karma is a bitch. I haven’t watched a single video since she introduced Frank on Instagram and I am not sorry!
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:
captainoflife wrote: Why would she be selling anything when she’s having another baby? Either money issues or she wants a newer cuter pair.

But she’s still getting her huge Starbucks drinks and eating out, right? Interesting how things related to the kids are getting cut back. When money is tight around here, the first thing my husband and I do is cut back on our own luxuries and then assess unnecessary spending related to the kids.

All I can say is I feel for those kids and that karma is a bitch. I haven’t watched a single video since she introduced Frank on Instagram and I am not sorry!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

lagenialester wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
britneyandshady wrote: Probably going towards the house that she can’t afford.

She gets tons of Starbucks gift cards sent to her plus she lives on credit cards....ppl pretend well for social media. I love that she is struggling, that’s what happens when you try to flex after a breakup.

Wouldnt we all love to live in a nice house but some of us arent stupid enough to get a loan on a house with absolutely no money saved up and with some guy we’ve known a month. She’s relying on views that she might get & on sponsorships to pay bills when those can just be stopped out of nowhere and then what?

Now shes selling Harlow’s ugly mon petit shoes when she has Scarface on the way that’s weird and is cutting back on the kids Xmas gifts. Bitch is struggling and she’s trying to act like she’s “being smart & frugal with her money” when in reality she doesn’t have two nickels to rub together

Return to “Britneyandbaby”