JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by cjl123 »

Idk how anyone can complain about Malaki and Lilia sharing a room. At least Lilia has some dedicated space / a bed at Gabe’s that’s more than shitty ass Jess and Chris gave tommy and Caden. They were forced to sleep in a “homework room” at Mimi’s and now the play room or wherever they pass out at now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spillthetea »

cjl123 wrote:Idk how anyone can complain about Malaki and Lilia sharing a room. At least Lilia has some dedicated space / a bed at Gabe’s that’s more than shitty ass Jess and Chris gave tommy and Caden. They were forced to sleep in a “homework room” at Mimi’s and now the play room or wherever they pass out at now.

didn't know where C and T slept that is horrible too. just because one is horrible though doesn't make another less horrible. all these people need to focus on the kids they have instead of trying to bring more kids into the world. Jesss and Chris for sure need a bigger house. Jess is always about 7 kids but she certainly doesn't have the house for 7 kids.
Jazcatt1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jazcatt1 »

Why did she make it seem like Gabe wasn’t in the operating room and why did she make sure to include footage of lilia but not Logan??? She’s not his only sibling

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Jazcatt1 wrote:Why did she make it seem like Gabe wasn’t in the operating room and why did she make sure to include footage of lilia but not Logan??? She’s not his only sibling

Logan was in the birth vlog. He was in the exact same part as Lilia...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Jess is gross and should keep her distance from Gabe and Amber's new baby. She acts like she is entitled to poke into these precious moments.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

srabbitt wrote:Jess is gross and should keep her distance from Gabe and Amber's new baby. She acts like she is entitled to poke into these precious moments.

Amber literally asked her to video tape for them, she did exactly what Gabe and Amber asked her to do

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

srabbitt wrote:Jess is gross and should keep her distance from Gabe and Amber's new baby. She acts like she is entitled to poke into these precious moments.

Amber asked her to be there. a lot of bad things can be said about Jess but it's not like she just showed up at the birth uninvited. Plus she waited until after Gabe and amber said anything and Amber posted her own video. she even refused to talk much about the birth leaving that up to Amber.
Jazcatt1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jazcatt1 »

mommadrama01 wrote:
Jazcatt1 wrote:Why did she make it seem like Gabe wasn’t in the operating room and why did she make sure to include footage of lilia but not Logan??? She’s not his only sibling

Logan was in the birth vlog. He was in the exact same part as Lilia...

My bad! I thought that was kaden

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I just saw Messica’s story and I must say I think Malakai is adorable, in the little preemie old man kind of way. He definitely looks like Gabe, but in a cute way. For now. Image
And in these photos it looks like he has a blonde tint to his hair?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7b74ae.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... dcce82.jpg[/img]

Looks like he has Amber’s chin.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I just saw Messica’s story and I must say I think Malakai is adorable, in the little preemie old man kind of way. He definitely looks like Gabe, but in a cute way. For now. Image
And in these photos it looks like he has a blonde tint to his hair?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7b74ae.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... dcce82.jpg[/img]

Looks like he has Amber’s chin.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Gabe and Amber said in their house tour that Lilia and Malakai will be sharing because Lilia doesn't sleep over very often. So they didn't want the bedroom sitting empty and make Logan share full time.

Also, can we finally get a separate thread in here for them? Like Natalie.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

mamawombat wrote:Can i ask from a non American view point how much this hospital stay (both Amber and the baby) might cost? This would all be covered by Medicare in Australia, but i know your health system is vastly different to ours.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Thanks for the responses to this. Certainly enlightening!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Spoink_12 wrote:Gabe and Amber said in their house tour that Lilia and Malakai will be sharing because Lilia doesn't sleep over very often. So they didn't want the bedroom sitting empty and make Logan share full time.

If I was Lilia I would point blank refuse to sleep over there again. let the precious one's that live there full time have rooms since that seems to be what matters after all. yes I get testy about kids from separated homes getting pushed aside just because through no fault of their own they have to split houses and their parents choose to bring more children into the mix.
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

when youre under general your partner isn’t allowed to be in the room. I was put under so i know. So basically neither parent gets to see the baby actually be born since the mom is asleep and the dad isnt allowed inside until the baby is delivered
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

spillthetea wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:
spillthetea wrote: wait she has to share a room with the baby. I think that is just wrong. an eight year old should not be forced to share a room with a newborn. poor girl her selfish parents keep popping out babies and she can never have anything of her own. at least for now she has her own room at Jess's but that will soon be over too as Addie will soon move in.
She probably wont be actually sleeping in the same room until the baby is older. Theyll prob put malakai in their room. But lilia isnt there all the time. I dnt see the problem.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.
Sooo basically what Chris does with Tommy and Caden? Why’s it ok for him and not for the baby?

Having your own room from birth is such an American thing. Others in the world share bedrooms with siblings, and they turn out ok. Not everyone can live as a spoilt princess’ in a few thousand square foot home like the Americans and their ridiculous McMansions.

ImageImage

Most kids prefer company. If anyone ever stopped to ask them, they would say as such. Lilia has been asking to have Addie in her room in videos. She’s only 8. It’s not like she’s 16 and has to share with her baby brother. Let the kid be a kid.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk[/quote]
she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.[/quote]

Sooo basically what Chris does with Tommy and Caden? Why’s it ok for him and not for the baby?

Having your own room from birth is such an American thing. Others in the world share bedrooms with siblings, and they turn out ok. Not everyone can live as a spoilt princess’ in a few thousand square foot home like the Americans and their ridiculous McMansions.

Most kids prefer company. If anyone ever stopped to ask them, they would say as such. Lilia has been asking to have Addie in her room in videos. She’s only 8. It’s not like she’s 16 and has to share with her baby brother. Let the kid be a kid.[/quote]

what Chris does with T and C isn't okay either. and no I don't think an 8 year old and a baby should ever share a room. that is way to big of an age gap and Addie and Lilia shouldn't be sharing either. addie will destroy all of Lilia's things. with a baby Lilia will have to listen to screaming all night force herself around the babies scedual be quite in her own room. worry about her things being ruined when the baby gets mobile.

I would never have more kids then I can provide individual rooms for.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

So Jess could have just asked Glenn what kind of spider it was.Who knew
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Spoink_12 wrote:Gabe and Amber said in their house tour that Lilia and Malakai will be sharing because Lilia doesn't sleep over very often. So they didn't want the bedroom sitting empty and make Logan share full time.

I’m pretty sure they have their own thread.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

sezzajaydee wrote:

I’m pretty sure they have their own thread.

Pretty sure they do. But hasn't been active in over a year. Would be easier to have one here since they are all in the Jess mess
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

spillthetea wrote:Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.[/quote]

ImageImage

Most kids prefer company. If anyone ever stopped to ask them, they would say as such. Lilia has been asking to have Addie in her room in videos. She’s only 8. It’s not like she’s 16 and has to share with her baby brother. Let the kid be a kid.[/quote]

what Chris does with T and C isn't okay either. and no I don't think an 8 year old and a baby should ever share a room. that is way to big of an age gap and Addie and Lilia shouldn't be sharing either. addie will destroy all of Lilia's things. with a baby Lilia will have to listen to screaming all night force herself around the babies scedual be quite in her own room. worry about her things being ruined when the baby gets mobile.

I would never have more kids then I can provide individual rooms for.[/quote]I think individual rooms and room sharing differs with culture.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”