Rachelle and Rachelle's Baby | Part 8

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Rachelle's Baby | Part 8

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Guys, she's waiting for them to build their dream home to get in a bath. Then at least she'll know there wasn't any peasants that had also taken a bath....IN A BATH! Because God forbid.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

hannah2318 wrote:When Trashelle was tickling Emma OVER AND OVER I literally almost threw my phone. Why would you continue to tickle a BABY? Would she like to be strapped down and tickled? No. She literally is so boring and cannot come up with things to do so she tickles her baby for 20 seconds. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao yes that irritated the crap out of me. Nobody likes being tickled so why would your baby? Literally stop.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle and Rachelle's Baby | Part 8

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

hscheer10 wrote:
hannah2318 wrote:When Trashelle was tickling Emma OVER AND OVER I literally almost threw my phone. Why would you continue to tickle a BABY? Would she like to be strapped down and tickled? No. She literally is so boring and cannot come up with things to do so she tickles her baby for 20 seconds. Nice.

Lmao yes that irritated the crap out of me. Nobody likes being tickled so why would your baby? Literally stop.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Emma didn't look the least bit happy about it either, yet there she is trying to convince everyone she loves it, like she always does...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

herebcofbritney wrote:She will internally decapitate Emma if she keeps shaking her like that

She is way too immature to have a baby. The way she was whipping Emma around, she CLEARLY just wanted a baby to play house and take Instagram pictures with. Not to mention how ridiculous she looked in that insta story.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Rottiemom wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:She will internally decapitate Emma if she keeps shaking her like that

She is way too immature to have a baby. The way she was whipping Emma around, she CLEARLY just wanted a baby to play house and take Instagram pictures with. Not to mention how ridiculous she looked in that insta story.
I barely dance that way with my 18 month old who’s skull is completely fuzed together. How can she be so uptight yet so nonchalant about stuff? Shaken baby syndrome is real. She really doesn’t deserve to be a parent at the age she is. There was literally no point to that video.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Why do I feel like this is gonna either be recovered and something stupid or she won’t recover it and write a blog post about it and it’ll be this really elaborate lie? Like how Emma somehow talked or got up on her knees while in tummy time. She’s so dramatic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So immature and that IG story was scary! She is NOT a doll!

My friends daughter was a victim of shaken baby so that really strikes a nerve seeing how careless someone can be with an infant

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

The hell did she do now? She’s a horrible mother.

Her eating habits are nasty af, Emma’s belly always freaks me out, and Rachelle can’t clean for shit.
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

The hell did she do now? She’s a horrible mother.

Her eating habits are nasty af, Emma’s belly always freaks me out, and Rachelle can’t clean for shit.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:Why do I feel like this is gonna either be recovered and something stupid or she won’t recover it and write a blog post about it and it’ll be this really elaborate lie? Like how Emma somehow talked or got up on her knees while in tummy time. She’s so dramatic.

I loved Justin’s comment to her freaking out in the vlog.. she’s all up for spending hundreds to recover this clip of her SMILING and Justin’s like “orrrrr we could just give her another bath and capture it again?” *shrug* lol

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ld5 wrote:
HereForTheTeaaa wrote:Why do I feel like this is gonna either be recovered and something stupid or she won’t recover it and write a blog post about it and it’ll be this really elaborate lie? Like how Emma somehow talked or got up on her knees while in tummy time. She’s so dramatic.

I loved Justin’s comment to her freaking out in the vlog.. she’s all up for spending hundreds to recover this clip of her SMILING and Justin’s like “orrrrr we could just give her another bath and capture it again?” *shrug* lol

Lol he was so tired of Rachelles shit in that clip. You could totally tell.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh come on. You are _totally_ underestimating Emma here. You know she totally talked AND got up on her knees during tummy time. Her MENSA paperwork has already been filed, didn't ya hear?!?

ImageImageImage

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Oh come on. You are _totally_ underestimating Emma here. You know she totally talked AND got up on her knees during tummy time. Her MENSA paperwork has already been filed, didn't ya hear?!?

ImageImageImage

So did Emma truly roll over on her own? Or was Rachelle indeed actually helping her? I didn’t watch.

Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

I couldn't believe the neck jerking!!! Ahhh!!!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f6d148.jpg[/img]

Called out ^^

Shes so immature. Who baths their kid and sits in the bath in their clothes??

Wonder what granny did to be demoted from watching emma during small group....??

Justin looked and acted DRUNK near the end!

Havent watched in a week or so. God she’s irritating
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The one from a week or so ago? That was completely fake as far as I'm concerned. She had her on a couch cushion and was pressing down on the side of it so she had no choice but to "roll" or fall over. She also started her on her side (not her tummy) every time and was nudging and pushing her over.
herebcofbritney wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:

ImageImageImage

So did Emma truly roll over on her own? Or was Rachelle indeed actually helping her? I didn’t watch.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Oh my gosh you GUYS!!! the insta story of her shaking that baby!!! God she's such an idiot!! Someone hit the nail on the head in that she's freaking psycho paranoid about some things, and then doesn't give a shit about other things, like shaking her baby around. Not to mention her stupid faces in that clip.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Lol someone went off on her!!!
IMG_1234.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Greenapples2 wrote:Lol someone went off on her!!!
IMG_1234.jpg

OMG!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I so hope she replies to that. I'm dying to see what she would say![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1e6f74.jpg[/img]

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Holy shit. I just watched the story. She is throwing that baby around without a care in the world! Holy fuck

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”