Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Part 20

queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: $15K While She Sleeps the Day Away. Par

Unread post by queenc13 »

lil-pupper wrote:What the heck? It's bad enough that Lincoln is left out of a family trip, but also when he grows up he can literally replay his family's memories of them having a great time without him. He's not an infant, he would know what's going on and have fun and I'm annoyed that Bonnie is too lazy and selfish to a) treat him age-appropriately and b) bring him along for the trip
I support basically nothing of what she does, and maybe this makes me heartless, but I would not have brought him along, either... and to be honest, it might not be up to them. If I was someone who planned that, I would set an age limit for kids attending.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Complains she "has" be frumpy on Halloween (aka staying in her house and eating candy while her husband watches her kids trick-or-treat) but one video later she's at a premier and after party in heels? All night? OK BONNIE. Victim. All the damn time.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:
gopedjane wrote: Fat cells do not come back, which is why fat will end up in different places. Fat cells in different locations will get bigger instead of the ones that used to get bigger on her. Also, there will still be some fat cells left where the lipo was done and those will get bigger as well.

She did say, somewhere probably in replies on IG, that she had her arms and legs done as well.
This is actually a myth, they do come back, but not without further weight gain. The shape that’s been created will remain however, because it will take an obscene amount of weight gain to change it.

I knew someone that had lipo and a tt and they put weight on again within two years and did not look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 30efa2.jpg[/img]
Omg thanks. I looked it up when she first had lipo and I found that was the answer. Now when I look I can find this answer too. It makes sense and less weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ba1006 wrote:Somebody asked her in the comment section if she had a tummy tuck. She said she only had liposuction and is scheduled to have a tummy tuck after the new year. For our sake (and Joel's) I hope she reconsiders. I can't imagine how long a recovery that will take. Cue the tears...
Oh god. Here we go again!! Also, those poor kids. It's always about their mother and how to make her happy, not the other way around.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

A lot of us saw the hernia and the "fibrous fat" as an excuse for this and I definitely still agree with that. She's going to become obsessed and consumed by her body and her image, especially after her next surgery. Definitely not healthy.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Can’t wait for the crying about not being able to enjoy the holidays because she has to watch what she eats while simultaneously eating literally whatever she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

lovingthisforum wrote:So Lincoln suggested again to go to the toilet "now". And Bonnie says: No, because we're going to clean up the towel.
This is interesting, so he obviously is keen to learn but it's definitely her that doesn't want to / can't be bothered.
My 2nd and 3rd weren't toilet trained until after 3, my 5th is 3 and not toilet trained, they showed no interest and didn't even connect that it was them doing it when they had an accident, they were in under wear and went through countless amounts, they were not in nappies/ diapers and they were encouraged to sit on the toilet a lot, to no avail, eventually with my 2nd and 3rd it just clicked one day and that was it,a day and they were trained, I have no doubt that my 3rd will be the same but if she does take a while it won't be from lack of trying, having to wear diapers etc , where in Lincoln's case it sounds like he's being held back not just because Bonnie wants to keep him a baby, but for her convenience.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

lovingthisforum wrote:So Lincoln suggested again to go to the toilet "now". And Bonnie says: No, because we're going to clean up the towel.
This is interesting, so he obviously is keen to learn but it's definitely her that doesn't want to / can't be bothered.
My 2nd and 3rd weren't toilet trained until after 3, my 5th is 3 and not toilet trained, they showed no interest and didn't even connect that it was them doing it when they had an accident, they were in under wear and went through countless amounts, they were not in nappies/ diapers and they were encouraged to sit on the toilet a lot, to no avail, eventually with my 2nd and 3rd it just clicked one day and that was it,a day and they were trained, I have no doubt that my 3rd will be the same but if she does take a while it won't be from lack of trying, having to wear diapers etc , where in Lincoln's case it sounds like he's being held back not just because Bonnie wants to keep him a baby, but for her convenience.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

“Olivia has lice again”- Bonnie thought that because she saw a bug (from a tree) in Olivia’s hair in New York.
So olivia did in fact have lice the first time around, despite Bonnie lying and saying she didn’t. And she did manage to treat Olivia’s hair without scalping her like she did to the boys!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:“Olivia has lice again”- Bonnie thought that because she saw a bug (from a tree) in Olivia’s hair in New York.
So olivia did in fact have lice the first time around, despite Bonnie lying and saying she didn’t. And she did manage to treat Olivia’s hair without scalping her like she did to the boys!
Bonnie said that as she left though right? Olivia could have had it at any point after. I don’t know if the boys heads would have been shaved if it weren’t for the mass panic of her having to deal with it before she left. Maybe Jennifer took a closer look after and found a nit and dealt with it?

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:“Olivia has lice again”- Bonnie thought that because she saw a bug (from a tree) in Olivia’s hair in New York.
I heard her say that and had to replay it. Interesting that she’s never said she had lice. She made it sound like it was only the boys. I would bet that Lincoln also had it.

Interesting take on why Lincoln behaves the way he does. “He’s my YouTube baby that I raised on YouTube”. Well there you go. Doesn’t she (or any of these YouTube parents) realize what they’re doing to these kids? Always having a camera in their faces, having to perform, etc. she just admitted it, but of course won’t do anything about it. She likes the money too much.

I really can’t stand her cackle laugh. I’m actually wondering if she’s on something again. Interesting Joel didn’t want to come film.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

It finally hit me what Lincoln’s haircut reminds me of. https://goo.gl/images/4wWNgj A little Dutch boy. I know it not quite this short but especially when she had just cut his bangs, it looked so much like this.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

jmoysa wrote:
I heard her say that and had to replay it. Interesting that she’s never said she had lice. She made it sound like it was only the boys. I would bet that Lincoln also had it.

Interesting take on why Lincoln behaves the way he does. “He’s my YouTube baby that I raised on YouTube”. Well there you go. Doesn’t she (or any of these YouTube parents) realize what they’re doing to these kids? Always having a camera in their faces, having to perform, etc. she just admitted it, but of course won’t do anything about it. She likes the money too much.

I really can’t stand her cackle laugh. I’m actually wondering if she’s on something again. Interesting Joel didn’t want to come film.

She actually said in one of her vlogs that Olivia and Lincoln did not have lice - neither did she or Joel. You just can't trust anything she says.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Bonnie said that as she left though right? Olivia could have had it at any point after. I don’t know if the boys heads would have been shaved if it weren’t for the mass panic of her having to deal with it before she left. Maybe Jennifer took a closer look after and found a nit and dealt with it?

I’m pretty sure she said repeatedly in comments and videos that only Boston and Cody had lice therefore only their heads were shaved.
It was an outright lie (one of many)...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmoysa wrote:

I thought Joel’s reaction was interesting too. And that she put him on blast for it.
Today’s vlog was super boring, but at least she’s learned not to film her kids in the bath! It only took showing Joel off in the tub to teach her hahaha
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I’m pretty sure she said repeatedly in comments and videos that only Boston and Cody had lice therefore only their heads were shaved.
Fair enough.

I’m glad she didn’t shave Linc’s head then, that at least shows it wasn’t a gender based decision.... for once.

Joel is right there lying along with her too.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think that it was more favoritism than anything; Lincoln is favored as her baby, and Olivia is favored as the only girl. Her connection to her middle sons is tenuous and self-serving, we saw how she was with Cody as soon as he started taking care of her. Otherwise they're of less interest to her than her daughter and her baby.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Bonnie said that as she left though right? Olivia could have had it at any point after. I don’t know if the boys heads would have been shaved if it weren’t for the mass panic of her having to deal with it before she left. Maybe Jennifer took a closer look after and found a nit and dealt with it?

Fair enough.

I’m glad she didn’t shave Linc’s head then, that at least shows it wasn’t a gender based decision.... for once.

Joel is right there lying along with her too.

But that just proves that they shouldn’t have saved the other boys at all. They only did it for their own convenience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Olivia probably did have lice. Bonnie didn't want to say it because then she'd have to explain why she didn't SHAVE Olivia's hair. Thankfully olivia probably had Bree CALMLY treat it for her.

So Lincoln is bad because he's a youtube baby?? That sounds really healthy. Youtube is causing behavioral issues in the lives of her child. Nice. Who cares? Gotta get that money!!!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

The lice will show up again... you have to be watching, checking and re treating. I think Bonnie is too ignorant to be doing those things.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”