2011cleavageshots:part 48

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Your house should not be this messy when you’re a SAHM, one kid is in school all day, you have an au pair & your kids go to bed at 7pm.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... df08f4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Your house should not be this messy when you’re a SAHM, one kid is in school all day, you have an au pair & your kids go to bed at 7pm.

I feel like that’s a stab at KC bc Vanessa was recently in CO.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lagenialester »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Your house should not be this messy when you’re a SAHM, one kid is in school all day, you have an au pair & your kids go to bed at 7pm.

I don’t even think it’s clutter, I think that’s how she decorated for Christmas! (At the beginning of November...) I guess she can’t spread her decorations out when she’s got all of that Rae Dunn filling up the corners of her house. Image
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

lagenialester wrote:

I don’t even think it’s clutter, I think that’s how she decorated for Christmas! (At the beginning of November...) I guess she can’t spread her decorations out when she’s got all of that Rae Dunn filling up the corners of her house. Image

Who puts out Christmas decor when they haven’t even put away the Halloween decor? No wonder her house is messy.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:

It was a video and she should so much crap on top of the couch regardless she’s been back from Colorado for 2 days already she’s just a lazy cow

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
lagenialester wrote:

It was a video and she should so much crap on top of the couch regardless she’s been back from Colorado for 2 days already she’s just a lazy cow

Just watched it...wow! She is a disaster!
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

2011cleavageshots:part 48

lagenialester wrote:

Just watched it...wow! She is a disaster!

ETA: and Dani just showed hers...Maybe if these girls weren’t so obsessed with hoarding throw pillows they would have space to put away their mess!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

The thing that gets me about her instagram is she's posting about how much she misses her friends in Colorado, but there wasn't one word about how much she missed her kids while she was away. Just back to filming KC playing with them instead of her, yet other people's kids she can run around with.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:The thing that gets me about her instagram is she's posting about how much she misses her friends in Colorado, but there wasn't one word about how much she missed her kids while she was away. Just back to filming KC playing with them instead of her, yet other people's kids she can run around with.

Right I know KC is an au pair but it’s so annoying when she films her changing Chucky’s diaper like really...she can’t even be bothered to do that? Then she watches KC put them to bed like wtf I just can’t even with her, she is going to completely lose her shit once she leaves

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:The thing that gets me about her instagram is she's posting about how much she misses her friends in Colorado, but there wasn't one word about how much she missed her kids while she was away. Just back to filming KC playing with them instead of her, yet other people's kids she can run around with.

Right I know KC is an au pair but it’s so annoying when she films her changing Chucky’s diaper like really...she can’t even be bothered to do that? Then she watches KC put them to bed like wtf I just can’t even with her, she is going to completely lose her shit once she leaves

Oh yeah, I know KC is paid for childcare, but there's childcare then there's just being the parent. I can't imagine telling my friends I ditched my kids every weekday morning to go buy ugly mugs and plates, she's still a teenager in her mind, I cannot WAIT for January when she has no help and also has David's nonsense to put up with too.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Yeah I was wondering how that went down. Did Vanessa ask KC to change charlie while she sat there and filmed or did KC Just notice Vanessa hadn’t changed him so she took it upon herself. I’m just curious about the dynamic haha.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kitina13 wrote:

Yeah I was wondering how that went down. Did Vanessa ask KC to change charlie while she sat there and filmed or did KC Just notice Vanessa hadn’t changed him so she took it upon herself. I’m just curious about the dynamic haha.
No she just does it on her own like a normal mother would because Vanessa is too busy filming her. Since she works Mon-Friday i guess it’s technically her job but still like how are you just sitting there doing nothing and can’t do it yourself....I don’t understand this bitch. Just like when she takes her to Charlie’s appointments like what is the purpose of her being there...there isnt any she wants to act like she’s wealthy by showing off her au pair.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does she do fun stuff with Lily that doesn’t involve movies? I like to take my older kid out for some one-on-one time where we actually can talk. (Ceramics painting, library, coffee/hot chocolate date, etc.) If I wanted to watch her zone out in front of a screen I could do that at home! I feel like every time she has a “special surprise” thing for Lily it’s a movie or Disney on ice. Two activities where she can ignore her kid and feel like a good parent. (Not bad activities by themselves, but not great when it’s all they do together!)

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does she do fun stuff with Lily that doesn’t involve movies? I like to take my older kid out for some one-on-one time where we actually can talk. (Ceramics painting, library, coffee/hot chocolate date, etc.) If I wanted to watch her zone out in front of a screen I could do that at home! I feel like every time she has a “special surprise” thing for Lily it’s a movie or Disney on ice. Two activities where she can ignore her kid and feel like a good parent. (Not bad activities by themselves, but not great when it’s all they do together!)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TROLL FEET VANESS! it’s bad for our health. Stop.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TROLL FEET VANESS! it’s bad for our health. Stop.

She needs to burn those, she literally wore those all summer and is still wearing them in November with her nasty ass feet

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yeah, that wasn’t much of a mommy-daughter date since it looks like kc went too (although she did try to crop her out). Must be nice to take your au pair out on a date while your mom watches your other kid lol

And Vanessa claiming she has 10,000 things to do...yup, she’s SO busy at the apple store and at home decorating too early for Christmas
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:Yeah, that wasn’t much of a mommy-daughter date since it looks like kc went too (although she did try to crop her out). Must be nice to take your au pair out on a date while your mom watches your other kid lol

And Vanessa claiming she has 10,000 things to do...yup, she’s SO busy at the apple store and at home decorating too early for Christmas
No!! Was KC really there? Omggg that’s so pathetic! KC can go to the movies any damn day on her days off smfh

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

I wonder if Kc still has to act like the au pair while she is “off duty” and hanging out with them. The kids naturally flock to her, so I wonder if V steps in and does things for them instead of having KC work during her time off. That’s the only negative I see in this but I guess if she doesn’t mind being taken advantage of then eh

Well that and the fact that she has to call in Nona because she’s out with the au pair. She could have saved the movie for the next day and gone with lily while kc looked after Charlie so as to not bother Nona during the week. That woman works and still has to baby sit at the drop of a hat.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Why the fuck is it IMPOSSIBLE for Vanessa to drive without filming it??? So fucking dangerous I can’t stand it

Return to “2011teenagemom”