OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Echox3 wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote:Yes, it's when the kids were playing in the indoor playplace at Chick Fil A. She's freaking out agsin, saying she'll never go again and neither will the kids.
so even though her kids are happy going there, she’s going to take that away because she’s anxious?
Lmao I don’t watch them - they’re over the top and this just proves they’re not good parents.
Were the kids scared or getting hurt? What prompted her to freak out and take away her kids happiness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said she is worried about kids picking on each other or bullying. I think that is ridiculous. Her attitude makes Levi anxious. I am glad Oscar is so adventurous or the kids would be wrapped in bubble wrap.

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... f165a7.jpg[/img]

Kyra gurl, u don’t work

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Kyra is so strange, she was making a huge deal about the kids playing at Chick-fil-A. But then let’s them play in the street as the were vlogging outside? They are so backwards. They are always talking about “saving”money yet every time someone comes they NEED to go indoor skydiving? And FINALLY the basement is getting worked on, but the still won’t have enough space/ rooms for all of these visitors. It’s clear that they can’t stand being around each other with out other ppl. And that’s pathetic

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

xoxoal3xandra wrote:img

Kyra gurl, u don’t work
Yeah, work her ass off? Where? When? Wtf is she talking about.
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

flightlessbird wrote:So sad that they admit they do better as a couple when other people are around. That should be a huge red flag that you're not so great for each other.
Hold on...they were talking about how it’s nice when people leave and saying how it’s nice cause they do better..meaning their relationship is better when they’re alone. I watched it twice to make sure I didn’t mess this up lol. Image he said when people are around it’s nice cause they kinda get away from each other and do their own thing but they like when no one is around cause they feel like they “missed each other” and it makes their relationship stronger.

gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

landonsmommy wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:So sad that they admit they do better as a couple when other people are around. That should be a huge red flag that you're not so great for each other.
Hold on...they were talking about how it’s nice when people leave and saying how it’s nice cause they do better..meaning their relationship is better when they’re alone. I watched it twice to make sure I didn’t mess this up lol. Image he said when people are around it’s nice cause they kinda get away from each other and do their own thing but they like when no one is around cause they feel like they “missed each other” and it makes their relationship stronger.

thats what I thought they meant too that its nice to have alone time. Oscar says its nice when the people leave.
but then Kyra Does say first " those are the rough days just me,you and the kids."
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

landonsmommy wrote:

I guess it would be the same if they both worked away from home. You like to spend some time alone but also miss each other. I think a lot of their problems are when they are together 24 7, no breaks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Mieke wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:

I guess it would be the same if they both worked away from home. You like to spend some time alone but also miss each other. I think a lot of their problems are when they are together 24 7, no breaks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
And when they actually have to be parents without help from others

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

That’s why one of them probably needs a job of some kind away from the house.

My mom was a SAHM and a homemaker for 47 years. It was a huge adjustment when my dad retired and he there 24/7.

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

chloe6124 wrote:
The fact is they do not do better it’s because they can ignore their problems.

pretty sure they said they do better as a couple when nobody is there..?

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

landonsmommy wrote:

Yeah, which means they want people around so they are better as a couple. Without people coming and staying, they'd always be bad for each other. That's exactly what I got out of it. Having people there helps them in the end.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Gingermane wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

They like when people are there to distract them from each other because they obviously can't be around each other too long. They do better when people are there for a while and then leave, because the "distance" makes them like each other more :lol:
Rufu5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rufu5 »

Nothing says 22 like a sweat suit and white socks...??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a6b05c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Kyra putting her anxiety onto the kids is sick. Someone (Oscar) needs to step in on this crap. She leaves the kids nasty and brings them to public places and worries about others making then sick or bullying? She is making the a target. I don't think on purpose but no way did this 3rd child need to come about. It is truly abuse to do as she does whether she realizes it or not. I believe she does it to justify her anxiety and fears. She needs to have therapy and meds and stay on them til they work. Anyone in her life that truly loves her has to see the pattern of going off meds and stopping therapy and self evaluating as a dangerous thing for her and people in her life. It's so sad to think about those kids being exposed to her ways of parenting and their Father for pretty much ignoring it though at times I think he parents better than her. Especially with Alaya lately.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

It's really blows my mind she's only 22 and has 3 kids. Sometimes I forget how insanely young they are.
Rufu5 wrote:Nothing says 22 like a sweat suit and white socks...??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a6b05c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Rufu5 wrote:Nothing says 22 like a sweat suit and white socks...??? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a6b05c.jpg[/img]

At least it looks like it was bath day and she doesn't smell like rancid garbage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

I really don’t love that Levi specifically asked for Kyra to not record him in the bathroom and they still put it into the vlog..and I don’t understand Oscar choosing to skip Alaya’s nap so he could take her to sit and watch cartoons while he goes rock climbing.

Esmer26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Esmer26 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote:Kyra doesn't like the kids playing with other kids and she's going to homeschool them?
She can barely handle their needs as is. I can't imagine her being in charge of their educational needs.
Holy shit ! Please tell me she didn't say this. She couldn't even finish high school. She can't clean her own home. She can't watch her own kids. Does she plan on hiring a teacher?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m hoping she was being sarcastic lol

Return to “OKBaby”