B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B+F: Relationsh*t Goals (Britneyandbaby) part 55

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Hilarious seeing them all walk around like they are bad bitches they’re all ugly bored housewives and besides Britney, meg, and Vanessa they all have like less than 10k subscribers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 2ce9bb.jpg[/img]

Lmao I can’t wait for them to have a screaming newborn and ruin all their plans. He is trying so hard to be a yt husband

And “near impossible to find childcare”? Sure looks like eans watching the kids Image

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

They’re all so tragic and boring, I still can’t believe they drove all the way out there & booked hotel rooms just to eat and hangout. God I can’t wait to see all their vlogs to see all the shit Vanessa, Dani & Britney edit out of their videos.

Vanessa will be squeaking and laughing like a schizo
Dani will just be just awkwardly following Britney
Britney will just be staring off into space and getting ignore while everyone else has actual conversations

mamawombat
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamawombat »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:They’re all so tragic and boring, I still can’t believe they drove all the way out there & booked hotel rooms just to eat and hangout. God I can’t wait to see all their vlogs to see all the shit Vanessa, Dani & Britney edit out of their videos.

Vanessa will be squeaking and laughing like a schizo
Dani will just be just awkwardly following Britney
Britney will just be staring off into space and getting ignore while everyone else has actual conversations

Britney will also be attached to her phone

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Hilarious seeing them all walk around like they are bad bitches Image they’re all ugly bored housewives and besides Britney, meg, and Vanessa they all have like less than 10k subscribers

Lol right?! Who wants to watch a bunch of spoiled women kiss each others asses to gain followers and get free shit and comped meals for posting stories. I hope she gets a ton of comments on the vlog asking when she'll do a meetup with her fans.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

What are these girls going to even talk about? None of them have any skills, hobbies, aspirations. They don’t read, they aren’t smart enough to understand what’s going on in the world let alone country.
Also, is frank the only guy on the trip? How weird and awkward.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Emmalee123 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Hilarious seeing them all walk around like they are bad bitches Image they’re all ugly bored housewives and besides Britney, meg, and Vanessa they all have like less than 10k subscribers

Lol right?! Who wants to watch a bunch of spoiled women kiss each others asses to gain followers and get free shit and comped meals for posting stories. I hope she gets a ton of comments on the vlog asking when she'll do a meetup with her fans.
"I will say, i wanna do a meet up, but you guys know I'm just so so busy with the kids and Frenk and the new house. But i always love meeting you guys and I will say if you wanna send me a letter i love reading them so so much" -- Britney (probably) via instastory from her couch

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c96726.jpg[/img]
Why does she hold herself like that?? Why wear sweaters that are baggy if she wants everyone to know shes pregnant and not chunky Image mixed signals britch mixed signals!
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I can’t believe how much Nolan looks like baby Britney. Also Alyssa resembles Brit here too! I normally don’t think they look alike at all [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 1e0bbc.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 4a9124.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9be6e8.jpg[/img]

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Emmalee123 wrote:I just looked at the Instagram pages of the women involved in this meetup and they're all carbon copies of each other. All their pictures have the same style/theme, they all dress similar, all the same sponsorships, Target, Rae Dunn, Starbucks, Dunkin, wall art with single words or quotes in cursive, those fucking felt letter boards and helium number balloons! It's so boring!!!
They all have the same goal-to make money by being social media influencers. They want to sell products to their viewers and they need a "certain" look to do it. Every instagram post, tweet, and youtube they make is carefully planned to groom and enhance their viewers' experience in order sell stuff under the guise of being "authentic". In a sense they are competing with each other for sponsorships and views. So if one of them decides to put floating hearts on their instagrams, they will all do it. If one of them has a "try-on" haul, they will all do it. If they don't keep up, companies will not be interested in using them as marketers and viewers will drift to another youtuber.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God I’ve never seen such a boring meetup, why do all these girls show the exact same thing on their stories? Not one story is unique or stands out from the others. Like I get they’re in the same place but why do they all have to repost the same pictures & take pictures in the exact same background?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Haulnarse wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... c96726.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181111</span><span>/</span><span>6640222d0adbd219d13432e64ec96726</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Why does she hold herself like that?? Why wear sweaters that are baggy if she wants everyone to know shes pregnant and not chunky Image mixed signals britch mixed signals!

V actually looks amazing in that pic. I wish I coukdl see the reaction of any new viewers going to her channel and seeing her real mess
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Did Britney just drive all the way there to have dinner with some randoms? I clicked on their IG’s and at one point it looked they went out to drinks without the 3 losers and then at the haunted tour Britch was no where to be seen. I bet pastor Frank didn’t allow her to go out.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Bambi_ wrote:Did Britney just drive all the way there to have dinner with some randoms? I clicked on their IG’s and at one point it looked they went out to drinks without the 3 losers and then at the haunted tour Britch was no where to be seen. I bet pastor Frank didn’t allow her to go out.

She did go to the haunted tour and I believe another youtubers house afterwards. Frank was at the house, I don’t think he went to dinner or the haunted tour

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:Did Britney just drive all the way there to have dinner with some randoms? I clicked on their IG’s and at one point it looked they went out to drinks without the 3 losers and then at the haunted tour Britch was no where to be seen. I bet pastor Frank didn’t allow her to go out.

She did go to the haunted tour and I believe another youtubers house afterwards. Frank was at the house, I don’t think he went to dinner or the haunted tour

I think he went to dinner because he took the picture of all of them together. I may be wrong.

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Why on earth did frank go to the meetup?? He seems weirdly possessive

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Why on earth did frank go to the meetup?? He seems weirdly possessive

Omg don’t you ppl get it...he has to be there because he’s her husband and they’re so in love. Britney is the 1st woman on earth to be pregnant and she deserves all the attention in the world plus it’s Frenks 1st baby!!!!!!!

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:Why on earth did frank go to the meetup?? He seems weirdly possessive

Omg don’t you ppl get it...he has to be there because he’s her husband and they’re so in love. Britney is the 1st woman on earth to be pregnant and she deserves all the attention in the world plus it’s Frenks 1st baby!!!!!!!

This or because Brittany chested on Ean with Frank so Frank doesn’t trust her.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously tho Frank had absolutely NO REASON to go. Britney could’ve drove the night before and Frank could’ve stayed with her kids and Ean could’ve picked them up then he could’ve stayed his ass home.

You can tell he’s just dying to get close to all her YouTube “friends” so he can get his name out there and be a youtuber, I always found it weird how as soon as they got together he started following all the YouTube moms. God I can’t wait till he pulls an Austin Null on her.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seriously tho Frank had absolutely NO REASON to go. Britney could’ve drove the night before and Frank could’ve stayed with her kids and Ean could’ve picked them up then he could’ve stayed his ass home.

You can tell he’s just dying to get close to all her YouTube “friends” so he can get his name out there and be a youtuber, I always found it weird how as soon as they got together he started following all the YouTube moms. God I can’t wait till he pulls an Austin Null on her.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”