GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Claroqsi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by Claroqsi »

olivia is obviously salty that her sister is doing well.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Can anyone figure out where they're at in that picture where patrick is kissing her on the cheek? Someone mentioned it being a doctor's office. Olivia said "it's not a drs office" but wouldn't say what it was. Im curious. She is really ramping up the trolling and being vague and stuff to get people wondering if she's pregnant, getting married, moving in together, etc. She likes all the comments but won't answer even one.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

To me it kind of looks like a mall restroom. Like the waiting area idk but she’s obviously loving a the speculations. She’s already let youtube change her it’s disappointing. We are all pretty sure she no longer is working her retail job or maybe she cut up back to once a week. Who knows. I noticed on YouTube comment she said “it’s nice no longer being stressed” I’m assuming that’s due to work...
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:To me it kind of looks like a mall restroom. Like the waiting area idk but she’s obviously loving a the speculations. She’s already let youtube change her it’s disappointing. We are all pretty sure she no longer is working her retail job or maybe she cut up back to once a week. Who knows. I noticed on YouTube comment she said “it’s nice no longer being stressed” I’m assuming that’s due to work...
He probably lives there now so they split the rent. Youtube will cover half the rent in dirty side of ohio easily.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

LOL This so petty, but the thing that irritated me most about the most recent video was her Dunkin vs Starbucks spiel. She claims the real coffee drinkers, people who actually enjoy the taste of coffee, prefer Starbucks. LOL When she's not ordering tea, she gets an iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel. Anybody who drinks those iced coffee Starbucks things you get at gas stations does not drink real coffee. I enjoy the flavored lattes here and there too, but I recognize it as more of a treat than anything. I'm sorry she was just so pretentious about it!
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She doesn’t even ever seem to drink ACTUAL black coffee or coffee with cream if that makes sense? I agree the sugary drinks aren’t really coffee or sugar. My fiancé just has an old me coffee maker and makes coffee. Adds half and half and like a teaspoon of sugar. That’s coffee. Lol. Ugh he still pisses me off just looking st his face he’s so smug. I’m assuming Karen is ok with him being back. I wonder how her dad feels than again we don’t know much about him. She said she pays her parents for her insurance... I thought supposedly they paid insurance and she pays her car payment? Now they pay the car payment? With a brand new car like she got the payments are much more.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

It looks like maybe a children’s museum? Or the WIC office?

I’m pretty over her. She has changed so much so quickly and not for the better. Gigi is looking pretty out of control lately too. This is likely an age thing or we are seeing behavior changes due to family dynamic changes. This is a profound change for Gigi.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is anyone able to read the words on the wall? I can’t tead them but it looks like it’s advertising something. It’s just disappointing she was my favorite for a long time. Not anymore.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I tried but they are blurry/blurred.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

To me the bottom looks like it says dr B something idk
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

The sign says & toy store under the different color word.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You’re good!! Thanks. Sooo I guess it’s a toy store??
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Guess she was too busy playing house yesterday to upload.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

“We are going to pick up Patrick because he is obviously coming”. wtf is obvious about that??? He missed 2 years of appointments you dumb bitch. She is pissing me off endlessly with this guy. Gets in car. Insults Gigi’s outfit twice while Olivia laughs. I’m just so done.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hey I was right with the mall restroom! Lol. Yeah patdick def seems like one that likes to tease and doesn’t know when to stop. So he’s obviously not moved in with Olivia if she’s still picking him up at home. I wonder if he will move in. Wonder if he will actually help with any bills. Wonder if he paid for anything or supported his ex and her children. I don’t think so.i don’t even understand what she was saying about the ear doctor what was the bad news? I skipped over some so I may have missed it
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

You totally called the restroom!!

The ear doctor thing was absolutely nothing. She’s not on top of the kids needs anymore. She did mention going somewhere “months ago in the summer” with Patdick- anyone remember on Jasminns fb when he ditched that family?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Interesting... I remember seeing her fb and it dating they broke up some point in June. Patdick sure as hell was quick to replace her.... shady af I don’t and wouldn’t trust him. Random but I HATE how she pronounces Gigi’s name. She says “Graceland” just like Britney and Carlo.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Wylee wrote:You totally called the restroom!!

The ear doctor thing was absolutely nothing. She’s not on top of the kids needs anymore. She did mention going somewhere “months ago in the summer” with Patdick- anyone remember on Jasminns fb when he ditched that family?
She posted a Q&A in late June saying he hadn't seen Gracelyn since she was 9 months. If, by a small slither of a chance, he reached out the second she posted that video, he's been around at best for for 4 and a half months.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

She has a belly here. God.

Watch her insta story. How long was that child unattended for???? Gigi’s behavior is terrible. I hope they are addressing this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Gigi is such a bad and aggressive kid

Return to “A-H”