DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTeasingPregnancy (Daily Bumps) - Part 105

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

coolusername1236 wrote:The caption on Bryan's instagram pic of Missy that he just posted makes me want to vomit. There was a comment that said "IM UNSUBBING YOU COURSED!" Image Everything about it is just awful.
I know right? I commented saying "Is it still 'independent' when you can't do a single thing without your parents' to help/do it for you?" he didn't reply and blocked me, hahaha! Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skeptic wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Who does that? Who films themselves cleaning dog poop at 2:00 in the morning? WTF?
Who cares? She really thinks she's the center of the universe, doesn't she?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
EXACTLY! And it wasn't just one IG story, but several (more than 6), with most clips from different angles, which means she used her hand to reposition and record for IG. Hope she disinfected her phone after that. Eww!
And at the end, she was saying she didn't want to believe Karma had done it
She really hates Luna, doesn't she?

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

What exactly does she do by herself? Clean? Take care of her boys? Laundry? Change sheets? Cook meals? Pay bills? Oh wait she shops (usually with a helper), gets her hair dyed/styled, rides her horse, poses for countless photo shoots, etc. her parents or her family are there helping her with basically everything. We’ve seen her call them when most 29 year old woman would handle it on their own. She had a huge tantrum when SHE lost her wallet blaming the airline. Calling her dad when most of us would call our husbands.

I still think it’s like someone said here... all this fake lovey dovey stuff is just that. Fake. It’s for the little kids and that’s it. It’s too forced. Bryan is getting weirder and I think this is their way of trying not to bring attention to it.

The vlog today of her birthday was for the little kids. None of the crazy drinking, wild poses and dancing on the tables that was shown on IG. It was boring period. Partially showing a very messy suite by Missy who has a very limited vocabulary was horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skeptic wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Who does that? Who films themselves cleaning dog poop at 2:00 in the morning? WTF?
Who cares? She really thinks she's the center of the universe, doesn't she?

EXACTLY! And it wasn't just one IG story, but several (more than 6), with most clips from different angles, which means she used her hand to reposition and record for IG. Hope she disinfected her phone after that. Eww!
And of course the obvious question, what was Ollie doing up at 2AM?

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

they better calm down with the fancy luxury vlogs bc there is people in california losing their homes due to the wildfires

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

OMG Bryan why don't you just kiss Missy's butt at this point - all he does is say "thank you" to her all day long and if she was curing cancer I'd get it - but the girl does absolutely nothing with her life :? OMG did you hear him at the end? "I'm going to go to Starbucks and get a frappe or a pumpkin scone" - okay valley girl just relax!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Ollie is five years old and he can barely count too 15? You've got to be kidding me! Instead of being so darn materialistic and showing off how much money they have they should take the time to focus on educating their children. Their 5-year-old is way behind and their 3-year-old can barely talk.
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

i think bryan lost nutrients. his hair looks raggity af. it used to be stronger and shiny. tbh i think he used the newest non surgical method going around in southern ca. it is like the surgical bypass except you swallow a deflated ball. when its in place it enflates causing you to have less space in your stomach. its really simple..
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

Herculeez wrote:i think bryan lost nutrients. his hair looks raggity af. it used to be stronger and shiny. tbh i think he used the newest non surgical method going around in southern ca. it is like the surgical bypass except you swallow a deflated ball. when its in place it enflates causing you to have less space in your stomach. its really simple..
He essentially starves himself.
He has said he only eats when he wants to eat regardless if his stomach is growling. Because a half a pack of doritos is balance.

And to the other poster - it seems as if Ollie was sleeping with them, smelled it, and woke them up.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Have they mentioned the fires in California recently? I know in the past they’ve had tendencies to make it all about them.
Excuse my ignorance on where these fires are vs where Bryan and Missy live, I live on the other side of the country so I’m not sure how big these fires truly are (and to anyone here in the area, I hope you stay safe!)

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

spacekitty wrote:Have they mentioned the fires in California recently? I know in the past they’ve had tendencies to make it all about them.
Excuse my ignorance on where these fires are vs where Bryan and Missy live, I live on the other side of the country so I’m not sure how big these fires truly are (and to anyone here in the area, I hope you stay safe!)

The fires are about 2 (or 3) hours north of murrieta. I have a bunch of family in north LA/Ventura. Fortunately only one has been evacuated. The Dumps probably barely know it is happening because it’s not directly affecting them.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Remember when Perez Hilton lost a bunch of weight and started dressing- Umm different, than he used too? C'mon Bry, show us your artsy side!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

PirateWench8 wrote:Ollie is five years old and he can barely count too 15? You've got to be kidding me! Instead of being so darn materialistic and showing off how much money they have they should take the time to focus on educating their children. Their 5-year-old is way behind and their 3-year-old can barely talk.
This is so incredibly sad!! My niece at 18 months could count to ten. No one sat down with her and taught her either, she picked it up from educational tv shows.

Kids are sponges!! They love to learn. They are home with him all day. They are such lazy parents. They are doing him such a disservice and I imagine this will be a reoccurring theme throughout his entire education.

jspo97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jspo97 »

PirateWench8 wrote:Ollie is five years old and he can barely count too 15? You've got to be kidding me! Instead of being so darn materialistic and showing off how much money they have they should take the time to focus on educating their children. Their 5-year-old is way behind and their 3-year-old can barely talk.
This is so incredibly sad!! My niece at 18 months could count to ten. No one sat down with her and taught her either, she picked it up from educational tv shows.

Kids are sponges!! They love to learn. They are home with him all day. They are such lazy parents. They are doing him such a disservice and I imagine this will be a reoccurring theme throughout his entire education.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I wonder if they will help Ollie with homework? Because he will clearly need help. In the school where I taught last year, kindergarteners were expected to be reading after winter break (not completely fluently, but at least being able to sound out words). Will Ollie be ready to read in just a few months?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jspo97 wrote:

They don't value education, because they "made it" without one. And they're so sure Ollie is going to be the next Macaulay Culkin. What is sad is that he probably will end up screwed up like Macaulay Culkin. Without the actual fame.

Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

To everyone that has noticed or mentioned the dumps dont care about oliver and fins education, Being 5 years old and being unable to count, etc. .....

why would they want them to learn? that would involve thinking for themselves. the moment that happens missy wo t have her monkey to do circis tricks in front of the camera. she worked a part time job doing minimal work. if she can just take a few videos making her kids repeat her and then edit it together....she is going to do it.

the exploitation of minors is a huge thing. Its been debated on youtube for years....ypu can write tour local representative if it truly bothers you. it does bother me that oliver and fin will never see their money...its gonna be tough when he finds out.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
jspo97 wrote:

They don't value education, because they "made it" without one. And they're so sure Ollie is going to be the next Macaulay Culkin. What is sad is that he probably will end up screwed up like Macaulay Culkin. Without the actual fame.

MC is actually incredibly smart and nerdy. He had to be, working as hard as he did. Now he’s very choosy about his projects and works only on things that will make him happy. (He turned down the Sheldon role in Big Bang Theory twice because a sitcom would have been torture for him).

Missy would rather have a “cool” child that is a moron, than ever have a nerd. She can’t risk having a child that will question the Hollister way of thinking either. Having a dumb child means she can keep control. Win win for her since she’s far too lazy to teach them anything anyway.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
jspo97 wrote: This is so incredibly sad!! My niece at 18 months could count to ten. No one sat down with her and taught her either, she picked it up from educational tv shows.

MC is actually incredibly smart and nerdy. He had to be, working as hard as he did. Now he’s very choosy about his projects and works only on things that will make him happy. (He turned down the Sheldon role in Big Bang Theory twice because a sitcom would have been torture for him).

Missy would rather have a “cool” child that is a moron, than ever have a nerd. She can’t risk having a child that will question the Hollister way of thinking either. Having a dumb child means she can keep control. Win win for her since she’s far too lazy to teach them anything anyway.

Oh, I didn't mean to slam MC. I know he's really smart. But didn't he have some emotional problems from all the childhood fame? I am glad if he's doing better. By ending up like him, I meant that Ollie is going to have a big struggle emotionally. I'm sure he and Finn have a hard enough time discerning reality from the fake "happy family" that they try to project.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Is it really necessary for Missy to keep showing herself doing her hair and makeup? She always looks like a dried up prune with uneven liner and barely there eyeshadow so who is this for anyway? :? A new "work" area? Really Missy? do you even know what WORK means?? Wow - Ollie just said "woom" instead of "room" - isn't he going to be in grade 1 in a few months? That's really sad!!

Return to “Daily Bumps”