JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I love how we all came right to this thread to express our shock at her terrible breakfast and laugh at how she can’t dance for shit

It did look like a continental breakfast at a hotel, but they always have eggs, bacon, cereal and milk, orange juice, all kinds of fruit like berries and melon, toast and butter, bagels and cream cheese... i mean just the fact that she was eating DRY PLAIN CHEERIOS that’s legit what you would give a teething baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kalipali »

Jess seriously sucks so bad. She promises a video every weekday. Yet week after week only posts 3 videos, not 5. Sometimes she’ll post 4. But she’s always so behind. She can’t even do her one job right. She would fail in the real world. It’s so pathetic. She really should just stop claiming “new videos every weekday!” That is a bold face fucking LIE.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

shilohjulia wrote:I love how we all came right to this thread to express our shock at her terrible breakfast and laugh at how she can’t dance for shit Image

It did look like a continental breakfast at a hotel, but they always have eggs, bacon, cereal and milk, orange juice, all kinds of fruit like berries and melon, toast and butter, bagels and cream cheese... i mean just the fact that she was eating DRY PLAIN CHEERIOS that’s legit what you would give a teething baby.

funny you should say that because when I saw those cheerios spread over the plate I legit though of the top of a baby's high chair. :P :P
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Out of curiosity, do her kids ever drink milk? Calcium is good for everyone (esp kids) but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them drink it, or a milk substitute...

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Not sure if the “competition” followed, but what Jess showed was a CONVENTION. A dance convention is completely different than a competition.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Out of curiosity, do her kids ever drink milk? Calcium is good for everyone (esp kids) but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them drink it, or a milk substitute...

They do. Lol, there has to be some milk added to the pile of chocolate nesquik they have every morning.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Sorry for the double post. Do we know where Tommy and Caden’s mom’s house is? They’re somewhere in the LA area right? Hoping the Woosley Fire isn’t affecting them. It’s ridiculously big

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Sorry for the double post. Do we know where Tommy and Caden’s mom’s house is? They’re somewhere in the LA area right? Hoping the Woosley Fire isn’t affecting them. It’s ridiculously big

I really hope not either. I don’t get these California you tubers who don’t even mention the tragic events of this week in their own state.

Aliah

Unread post by Aliah »

Someone mentioned how jess is posting chris's jokes ib jer videos. I remeber she did that with drake too. I cant forget the time he told her your voice is so loud. Chris is not attracted to her any more. It is obvious. She is acting sooooooo weird when Gabe is around. She is much happier and energic when he is around. I cant stand her anymore. I feel like Gabe and Amber know this but they want to advantage from it. She do alot of free things to them.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I had to laugh when Jess was once again contemplating how to rid of a spider.Chris vacuumed it.Still there.Jess...how do I rid of it? Glenn..grabs it with a kleenex.LOL
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

Haulnarse wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 21b8c2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 762542.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181111</span><span>/</span><span>05be4cd5059f665bedf729160d21b8c2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181111</span><span>/</span><span>0771023ca0fdf4960298714b70762542</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

#extraextra
I know it's not the best pic to judge from because she's in her excessive competition makeup but she looks SO much cuter with her hair like that and no bangs!
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I cringed at Lilia dancing. She's being so dramatic its not cute anymore. And yes since Lilia was a toddler she's always put her in tiny shorts! Even if Lilia wanted to wear shorts I would of told her no. Some black capirs would of been better. There's really no reason for her to have shorts that short
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

At quick glance that pic of her done of for her competition reminds of young Maddie Ziegler from Dance Mom’s.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Aliah wrote:Someone mentioned how jess is posting chris's jokes ib jer videos. I remeber she did that with drake too. I cant forget the time he told her your voice is so loud. Chris is not attracted to her any more. It is obvious. She is acting sooooooo weird when Gabe is around. She is much happier and energic when he is around. I cant stand her anymore. I feel like Gabe and Amber know this but they want to advantage from it. She do alot of free things to them.
Yep i think Gabe and Amber use the fuck out of her but honestly why shouldn’t they. She’s a creep who way oversteps her boundaries constantly.

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

HeyKatie wrote:At quick glance that pic of her done of for her competition reminds of young Maddie Ziegler from Dance Mom’s.

shaking my head at her makeup honestly I think it makes her look like a mini street walker.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

okay now onto Jess's post about not letting being a teen mom negitivly effect her kids. What the actual fuck is she talking about. does she think she actually did a good job. Lilia is 8 years old she has had two step fathers a step mother. multiple step siblings five siblings born by the time she was six and a half moved multiple times. I could go on . no way that shit isn't going to negatively effect her.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

spillthetea wrote:okay now onto Jess's post about not letting being a teen mom negitivly effect her kids. What the actual fuck is she talking about. does she think she actually did a good job. Lilia is 8 years old she has had two step fathers a step mother. multiple step siblings five siblings born by the time she was six and a half moved multiple times. I could go on . no way that shit isn't going to negatively effect her.
But remember she doesn't even remember drake so he doesn't count and she LOOOOVESSS all her siblings especially Addie they have a sPeCiAl BoNd even though they don't interact much.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

spillthetea wrote:okay now onto Jess's post about not letting being a teen mom negitivly effect her kids. What the actual fuck is she talking about. does she think she actually did a good job. Lilia is 8 years old she has had two step fathers a step mother. multiple step siblings five siblings born by the time she was six and a half moved multiple times. I could go on . no way that shit isn't going to negatively effect her.
But remember she doesn't even remember drake so he doesn't count and she LOOOOVESSS all her siblings especially Addie they have a sPeCiAl BoNd even though they don't interact much.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”