OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBandaidBaby | Part 24

Unread post by remre1017 »

Long story short... I used to work in a daycare and the toddler teachers there used to hate when the toddlers came in wearing onesies so they would leave the onesie unbuttoned and untucked and i always hated it because it was extremely lazy and only convenient for them.
And of course what does Oscar do?? If you aren’t going to button the onesie put a T-shirt on that poor girl. She already looks dirty enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rsg053
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rsg053 »

Omg. Did anyone else notice Alaya still had food on her face from their lunch when Korinna pick them up at the airport? He really can’t wipe her face?

rsg053
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rsg053 »

Omg. Did anyone else notice Alaya still had food on her face from their lunch when Korinna pick them up at the airport? He really can’t wipe her face?

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

Another kid, another visitor, another vacation. Yawn.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

landonsmommy wrote:I really don’t love that Levi specifically asked for Kyra to not record him in the bathroom and they still put it into the vlog..and I don’t understand Oscar choosing to skip Alaya’s nap so he could take her to sit and watch cartoons while he goes rock climbing.

Which vlog was this? I missed the bathroom part

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Sorn wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:I really don’t love that Levi specifically asked for Kyra to not record him in the bathroom and they still put it into the vlog..and I don’t understand Oscar choosing to skip Alaya’s nap so he could take her to sit and watch cartoons while he goes rock climbing.

4:13 of the newest vlog (she did this the entire plane ride) I mean it doesn’t show any privates or anything and it seeeeems like she turned the camera off after she asked but I don’t love that these kids are posted all over the internet anyway so I think when they CAN communicate something they don’t want on camera they should respect that. It was a pretty pointless clip too so it would have been easy to cut out and a step in the right direction in respecting the kids voices and privacy.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Sorn wrote:

4:13 of the newest vlog (she did this the entire plane ride) I mean it doesn’t show any privates or anything and it seeeeems like she turned the camera off after she asked but I don’t love that these kids are posted all over the internet anyway so I think when they CAN communicate something they don’t want on camera they should respect that. It was a pretty pointless clip too so it would have been easy to cut out and a step in the right direction in respecting the kids voices and privacy.

tankap26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tankap26 »

Oscar sleeping the whole plane trip and leaving alaya beside him wide awake!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Ehat kind of a parent is Kyra? Who films their child while they’re in the washroom? Even poor Levi, who is only 3 asked her not to. Yet she puts it up in the vlog? I don’t understand?
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Sorn wrote:

Today's vlog! I was coming here to say the exact same thing! After he said he skipped her nap so he could go rock climbing (mind you they are getting on a flight later that day) and Levi straight up told Kyra to stop vlogging him in bathroom I just stopped watching! These ppl are terrible parents! What kind of parent does this shit?? I know I would never!
MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

tankap26 wrote:Oscar sleeping the whole plane trip and leaving alaya beside him wide awake!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Omg are you kidding me?? I stopped watching so I missed that part! He is such an inconsiderate asshole! Not only does he not care about his children but he doesn't care about other ppl! That vlog is the perfect example of everything wrong with these ppl and how they are horrible parents.... I feel so bad for their children
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Completely off topic but I follow kyras ex best friend from when she was first talked about like a year ago on here. saw today that the California fires reached her neighborhood. This is across the street from her house
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Do those 2 ever think?
I’m at the part where Oscar is struggling to load the bin on the truck. Where I assume all of the stuff Kyra and Levi would need that night is.
Even if she’s not lifting it down, she would still need to get up on the truck bed in order to get to the bin.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

landonsmommy wrote:
Sorn wrote:

If she put the camera off after that but put that clip in I think that's just another example of Kyra just not being very bright. In her head she was probably like "oh I'll put in this clip and show everyone how much I respect what he asks for" when in reality including that clip violated that in the first place.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

landonsmommy wrote:4:13 of the newest vlog (she did this the entire plane ride) I mean it doesn’t show any privates or anything and it seeeeems like she turned the camera off after she asked but I don’t love that these kids are posted all over the internet anyway so I think when they CAN communicate something they don’t want on camera they should respect that. It was a pretty pointless clip too so it would have been easy to cut out and a step in the right direction in respecting the kids voices and privacy.
Omg the poor baby. His little "no don't do that" and uncomfortable face while she keeps giggling like a dimwit. Levi is going to grow tired of being exploited QUICK.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

It's really sad. I find a lot of ethical problems with kid vlogging.

In one respect I can appreciate that the footage may be enjoyable to kids later on as the current adult generation likely has, at most, the occasional home video to look back on. Looking back on large portions of your day to day life as a child could be very interesting to watch

On the other hand, I think it's unfair in alot of ways to create a child's internet footprint that they have no control over. The current adult generation doesn't have to deal with that.

For example, whatever I and most of you all posted online ever is our own fault. Our generation doesn't have a problem of possibly finding embarasing footage or photos all over the internet, that we didn't control.

However the new vlogger generation, this is becoming the norm. And it's unfortunate. How would you feel to come into your adulthood and perhaps be searching for a job and not be able to control what's out there about you? I can't imagine that and it's not something I can say I would enjoy. Perhaps all these kids will grow up with this as the norm and won't think anything of it, that's the best I can hope for. Maybe they'll understand their parents used the footage to gain the lifestyle they were able to live.

But as a mom, I definitely think of this. I am careful what I post about my baby. In fact, my son is 1 and I've only posted 2 photos of him to my friends on Facebook. On the other hand, we still take thousands of photos and take tons of videos. We just don't post them online. I think that's the best of both worlds. Have the content but don't make it public.

At the very least as parents, we have an obligation to our kids who are old enough to express the desire to not want to be filmed.

I remember the days of Jon and Kate plus 8 filming. They were adamant that any kid who expressed the desire not to film that day was never forced and the footage would not be used. And it was never like "hey little Johnny doesn't want to film today." They were always just omitted from the day. I respect that and I think that's what the standard should be. If bloggers are going to use the footage for social and financial gain, at the very least they need to respect when kids ask to not be filmed and not include it.

I'd go another step and allow kids to review all footage, starting at a young age where they can express their opinion.

We have an obligation to our kids to respect their privacy utmost, but also allow them choice in creating their internet footprint. Ok I'm done now.

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Will Oscar ever learn? It's a miracle these kids are still alive and haven't been kidnapped or removed by CPS.

Leaves Alaya's face dirty literally all day. Puts his stupid need to go rock climbing before her needs and tells the camera he likes to stay for 2-3 hours so he'll see what happens. Don't know how long he actually stayed but you're really going to leave your toddler on that plastic chair with just an iPhone for 2-3 hours? Do you have a brain? Lets her walk around between two parked cars while his back is to her - and she's closer to the rest of the lot than the curb - while he's filming himself in a parking lot. Falls asleep on the plane while he's alone with his toddler and has no idea what she's doing while he's passed out (apparently she was singing and while the FA was acting cheerful when he told Oscar, I'm sure everyone was annoyed af and wondering how tf this father alone with his child had the gall to fall asleep on the flight and leave her to do whatever tf she wanted, unable to supervise her). Brings no toys for Alaya, apparently, and again just puts an iPhone in her hand.

Like wtf.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Sorn wrote:It's really sad. I find a lot of ethical problems with kid vlogging.

In one respect I can appreciate that the footage may be enjoyable to kids later on as the current adult generation likely has, at most, the occasional home video to look back on. Looking back on large portions of your day to day life as a child could be very interesting to watch

On the other hand, I think it's unfair in alot of ways to create a child's internet footprint that they have no control over. The current adult generation doesn't have to deal with that.

For example, whatever I and most of you all posted online ever is our own fault. Our generation doesn't have a problem of possibly finding embarasing footage or photos all over the internet, that we didn't control.

However the new vlogger generation, this is becoming the norm. And it's unfortunate. How would you feel to come into your adulthood and perhaps be searching for a job and not be able to control what's out there about you? I can't imagine that and it's not something I can say I would enjoy. Perhaps all these kids will grow up with this as the norm and won't think anything of it, that's the best I can hope for. Maybe they'll understand their parents used the footage to gain the lifestyle they were able to live.

But as a mom, I definitely think of this. I am careful what I post about my baby. In fact, my son is 1 and I've only posted 2 photos of him to my friends on Facebook. On the other hand, we still take thousands of photos and take tons of videos. We just don't post them online. I think that's the best of both worlds. Have the content but don't make it public.

At the very least as parents, we have an obligation to our kids who are old enough to express the desire to not want to be filmed.

I remember the days of Jon and Kate plus 8 filming. They were adamant that any kid who expressed the desire not to film that day was never forced and the footage would not be used. And it was never like "hey little Johnny doesn't want to film today." They were always just omitted from the day. I respect that and I think that's what the standard should be. If bloggers are going to use the footage for social and financial gain, at the very least they need to respect when kids ask to not be filmed and not include it.

I'd go another step and allow kids to review all footage, starting at a young age where they can express their opinion.

We have an obligation to our kids to respect their privacy utmost, but also allow them choice in creating their internet footprint. Ok I'm done now.

I often wonder about the long term affects of being on YouTube will be on those kids whose entire childhoods have been exploited for money. Look at all the child stars who have struggled with drug addictions, alcoholism, depression and suicide and those kids are only in the public eye outside of their homes. At home they had privacy and an escape. Kids on YouTube don’t have that luxury, they don’t have any privacy or anywhere to escape and they all have parents that don’t care about their privacy at all. I can’t see it ending well for a lot of these kids in the future, I think at the very least it will fracture a lot of relationships with their families.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Sorn wrote:It's really sad. I find a lot of ethical problems with kid vlogging.

I often wonder about the long term affects of being on YouTube will be on those kids whose entire childhoods have been exploited for money. Look at all the child stars who have struggled with drug addictions, alcoholism, depression and suicide and those kids are only in the public eye outside of their homes. At home they had privacy and an escape. Kids on YouTube don’t have that luxury, they don’t have any privacy or anywhere to escape and they all have parents that don’t care about their privacy at all. I can’t see it ending well for a lot of these kids in the future, I think at the very least it will fracture a lot of relationships with their families.

veghead
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by veghead »

In the new vlog Oscar mentions that Korina's dog Koda isn't allowed inside?? Does anybody know why? And is that legal? Like what

Return to “OKBaby”