Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Korina McReynolds - OKbaby (Mom)

Unread post by ckks »

cat77 wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about Korina posting all of this on the internet though? Her kids are old enough to find the videos on their own, as well as have their friends potentially watch them. I'm sure it's all hard enough for them without it being exposed to 50,000 strangers and whoever else wants to see.
I agree that it’s oversharing, and it sucks because it’s out there forever. I feel like it’s her outlet and kind of therapeutic for her and also as bad as it sounds, the drama brings in more views and some extra income for her (I don’t think she’s thinking of it that way, but she has to realize her channel has grown through this). I do think she needs to be careful with what she shares for the kids’ sake though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ckks wrote:
cat77 wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about Korina posting all of this on the internet though? Her kids are old enough to find the videos on their own, as well as have their friends potentially watch them. I'm sure it's all hard enough for them without it being exposed to 50,000 strangers and whoever else wants to see.
I agree that it’s oversharing, and it sucks because it’s out there forever. I feel like it’s her outlet and kind of therapeutic for her and also as bad as it sounds, the drama brings in more views and some extra income for her (I don’t think she’s thinking of it that way, but she has to realize her channel has grown through this). I do think she needs to be careful with what she shares for the kids’ sake though.

I agree, I guess that’s why she beeped it out. Korina is really in tune with her kids though and I’m sure if they asked her not to talk about it on her channel she would stop. I like that she isn’t vague about what’s happening but she also doesn’t give too much away. Considering what a dickhead Curtis is she has been pretty respectful to him, I think. I’d be tempted to burn his house down Image

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

You can tell that Kaycee had been crying the morning of the donut thing. Her eyes were red and swollen. Sad.
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I went digging and found that his new chick is a personal trainer. She has a stupid rock climbing video on yt too. And if you google Curtis' instagram name, a bunch of links pop up for stuff that he has liked on instagram. His home wrecking ass tagged his new chick in a picture of a lion cub that says "Its better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep." Lmao He really put "this is us". What kind of grown, father of 2 does this shit? Pathetic. Korina is better off without his stupid ass. Good on her for taking the high road, lord knows I wouldn't.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Image i guess she’s a pole dancer too??
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

pastel wrote:I went digging and found that his new chick is a personal trainer. She has a stupid rock climbing video on yt too. And if you google Curtis' instagram name, a bunch of links pop up for stuff that he has liked on instagram. His home wrecking ass tagged his new chick in a picture of a lion cub that says "Its better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep." Lmao He really put "this is us". What kind of grown, father of 2 does this shit? Pathetic. Korina is better off without his stupid ass. Good on her for taking the high road, lord knows I wouldn't.
Interesting that she’s a personal trainer because I think that’s how he and Korina met, he was her personal trainer or they were both personal trainers at the same gym or something. He definitely has a type I guess

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Whateverumean wrote:I’m so salty, I disliked Curtis’s bitch video.lol
It would be nice if she had more dislikes than likes.
Not that dislikes on a video matter at all, but please consider that this person is not a public figure and did not ask to be involved with YouTube drama. That looked like a promo video about climbing and is not an invitation for people to look into her personal life. Her relationship with Korina’s ex is nobody’s business because she’s not going around on social media trying to monetize it (and neither is Curtis, so he should be left out of this as well). I would be pretty upset if, after maintaining a pretty private life, I discovered that there is a forum of strangers who stalk me because I’m tangentially associated with someone who decided to make their life public on YouTube. I bet you would too.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

sasperillo wrote:
Not that dislikes on a video matter at all, but please consider that this person is not a public figure and did not ask to be involved with YouTube drama. That looked like a promo video about climbing and is not an invitation for people to look into her personal life. Her relationship with Korina’s ex is nobody’s business because she’s not going around on social media trying to monetize it (and neither is Curtis, so he should be left out of this as well). I would be pretty upset if, after maintaining a pretty private life, I discovered that there is a forum of strangers who stalk me because I’m tangentially associated with someone who decided to make their life public on YouTube. I bet you would too.
You do you. :) like you said dislikes don’t matter then don’t worry about her. This is a gossip forum and I’m not sure if you’re familiar, but people here do find out about people involved. Unless I approach and drag her here kindly refrain from telling me what to do. Thank you.
satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

pastel wrote:I went digging and found that his new chick is a personal trainer. She has a stupid rock climbing video on yt too. And if you google Curtis' instagram name, a bunch of links pop up for stuff that he has liked on instagram. His home wrecking ass tagged his new chick in a picture of a lion cub that says "Its better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep." Lmao He really put "this is us". What kind of grown, father of 2 does this shit? Pathetic. Korina is better off without his stupid ass. Good on her for taking the high road, lord knows I wouldn't.

This is some serious detective work!!!! Curtis is a pathetic man .loser
I will always applaud Korina for being so goddam strong and yeah hindsight on her videos might be short but at this poitn i want xxxxx and xxxxx lives destroyed.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
sasperillo wrote:
You do you. :) like you said dislikes don’t matter then don’t worry about her. This is a gossip forum and I’m not sure if you’re familiar, but people here do find out about people involved. Unless I approach and drag her here kindly refrain from telling me what to do. Thank you.
I am familiar, thank you very much. It is a gossip site about youtubers who make money off of being public figures. Not about random people who have never consented to be in the public eye. Just look at the message above this one where the poster vows to have their “lives destroyed”.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sasperillo wrote: I am familiar, thank you very much. It is a gossip site about youtubers who make money off of being public figures. Not about random people who have never consented to be in the public eye. Just look at the message above this one where the poster vows to have their “lives destroyed”.
What you want me to do? Moral policing? People are angry, they expressed it here. Why don’t you hop on KKandBabyJ thread and ask them not to drag the doctors name?
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
sasperillo wrote: I am familiar, thank you very much. It is a gossip site about youtubers who make money off of being public figures. Not about random people who have never consented to be in the public eye. Just look at the message above this one where the poster vows to have their “lives destroyed”.
What you want me to do? Moral policing? People are angry, they expressed it here. Why don’t you hop on KKandBabyJ thread and ask them not to drag the doctors name?
Nah, just thought you’d realize you got carried away in gossip mode and would stop dragging in people who have absolutely no reason to receive hate from a bunch of strangers. Clearly you don’t think there is anything ethically wrong with this, it’s not like I’m going to change your mind or help you see how fucked up this is. My bad.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:
Nah, just thought you’d realize you got carried away in gossip mode and would stop dragging in people who have absolutely no reason to receive hate from a bunch of strangers. Clearly you don’t think there is anything ethically wrong with this, it’s not like I’m going to change your mind or help you see how fucked up this is. My bad.
Thought so. Like I said you do you. What I feel is none of your problem nor no one to judge me. Next time you see “ethically wrong” learn to scroll instead of attacking the person.
satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

sasperillo wrote:
What a bunch of BULLSHIT is this.? Curtis should be left out of this? He chose to be in korinas vlogs that made him public alright . And I'm all for digging out people's "personal" lives because that's all what the internet allows and is fo. The moment you choose to have ANY part of your life here on the internet then you gotta be ok with the consequences. You dont wanna be found and scrutinize ? DO BETTER WITH YOUR PRIVATE SETTINGS!! .I'm guessing you dont read or have the slightest idea what the terms or conditions are when signing up for any type of social media? ? ? Everything you post turns in public domain!! You doubt this woman had ANY idea that Korina ran a vlog? She knew damn well what she was getting into the moment she got with Curtis , and so did him. They DO NOT LIVE IN A VACUUM!

I'm suter you are one of those people who will cry and complain about racists getting fired from their jobs once they are blasted online , "we dont have to ruin their life" kinda rhetoric. And even then what kind aharm can we really do here? Trash talk . Gossip . Thumbs down and ....what else? It's like you are new to any of this or the internet in general. "Ethically" is such a clutch word , you are boring and annoying. what the fuck are you doing here. Go preach your lame shit somewhere else
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Was watching Korinnas stories. Did Kyra & Oscar do a shopping spree for her or am I confused? If so that's sweet.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

MiloandMax wrote:Was watching Korinnas stories. Did Kyra & Oscar do a shopping spree for her or am I confused? If so that's sweet.
Yeah I think they did. They also have been paying for her flights to Utah
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Wow that was some expensive stuff.

Koda is very cute in her insta stories.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

What sucks for Korina is you have to wait six months after you file and both parties have been served to get divorced and that is if they come up with a plan to divide their marital assets and come up with a custody/visitation/support plan for the children. If not it will take even longer than that due to mediation and court dates. His lack of contact with the children will not look good on him either. You divorce a spouse you don't divorce children.
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

I loved watching Korinas try on haul of the things kyra and Oscar got her. She had the biggest smile the whole time

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

1) We've received a report about this thread and having read the last page of posts it's clear that people who are not YouTubers are being dragged into the discussion here. This website is called: YTMD which for the uninitiated is an acronym for: YouTube Momma Drama.

2) Ref point 1) above: Neither Korinna's ex OR his new girlfriend are YouTuber's so kindly refrain from sharing the fruition of your stalking of them on this site.

3) I have removed any identifying posts/videos of the people who are not YouTubers (please let me know if I've missed anything).

4) For the poster who said they want ''lives destroyed'' you have been warned. Any further comments like this will be Flagged and thereafter the User will receive an immediate ban.

5) For any other comments posters disagree with on this (or any) thread, please feel free to Foe or scroll on by.

Thank you.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “OKBaby”