2011cleavageshots:part 48

Coolbeans
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011cleavageshots:part 48

Unread post by Coolbeans »

Out of all the shit she buys from UO and AE I would think she could pick a somewhat cuter outfit than what she wore. Just being nit picky lol but it just seems like such a random outfit considering what she normally wears

Also what ever happened to the 50 Victoria’s Secret pink Sherpa pullovers she got in every color imaginable last year ??!
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Coolbeans wrote:Out of all the shit she buys from UO and AE I would think she could pick a somewhat cuter outfit than what she wore. Just being nit picky lol but it just seems like such a random outfit considering what she normally wears

Also what ever happened to the 50 Victoria’s Secret pink Sherpa pullovers she got in every color imaginable last year ??!
It's all about that walmart sherpa now Image

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Image
What is this girl doing to her pictures?! I am dyingImage of laughter omg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friendship goals? Bwahaha GTFOH
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Image
What is this girl doing to her pictures?! I am dyingImage of laughter omg lol

Friendship goals? Bwahaha GTFOH
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

I hate that dimple of hers. And I think it’s even more pathetic she admitted to smiling in a different way so that the stupid dimple is visible. She needs to get some braces and fix her chicklet teeth, and stop fake smiling so the dimple pops up.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

I rarely watch her vlogs anymore l, but i saw some pictures of Charlie. Does he often have a binkie? Cause to me it looks like he has a bit of an open bite?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Tallipia wrote:I rarely watch her vlogs anymore l, but i saw some pictures of Charlie. Does he often have a binkie? Cause to me it looks like he has a bit of an open bite?
He uses it to “sleep” which makes absolutely no sense, she needs to eliminate it completly & deal with the crying. Vanessa is more worried about her sleep than what’s best for those kids. She has a sound machine and boards up the window so that can sleep, I think she would literally drug her kids if she could.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Tallipia wrote:I rarely watch her vlogs anymore l, but i saw some pictures of Charlie. Does he often have a binkie? Cause to me it looks like he has a bit of an open bite?
He uses it to “sleep” which makes absolutely no sense, she needs to eliminate it completly & deal with the crying. Vanessa is more worried about her sleep than what’s best for those kids. She has a sound machine and boards up the window so that can sleep, I think she would literally drug her kids if she could.

Lol she probably does honestly. She’s probably given them Melatonin or Benadryl on occasion. She literally boarded up their window? That’s nuts. Just get a light blocking curtain or shade. This woman is stupid.

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just in case this gets deleted later. Seriously with the driving and recording. Does she really just not give a fuck or does she think people won't notice? Or maybe she truly doesn't care Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... aadd08.jpg[/img]

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Did she post anything for Veterans Day?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:

Lol she probably does honestly. She’s probably given them Melatonin or Benadryl on occasion. She literally boarded up their window? That’s nuts. Just get a light blocking curtain or shade. This woman is stupid.

Yeaa she even made a video buying the boards and putting them on their windows just so she can trick them into going to bed while the sun was still shining.

I also 100% wouldn’t put it past her to use shit to make them sleep longer and especially once KC leaves she will be on her own. No one’s gonna help her do anything cz David sure isn’t gonna do a damn thing.

It’s so pathetic how before KC got there she would make poor Nona come to her house after work everyday to help her put the kids to bed. Then when she got called out tried to play it off as if she was just cooking dinner for her and she wouldn’t help her do anything. Yea right, we will see this sad routine resume once KC leaves.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: He uses it to “sleep” which makes absolutely no sense, she needs to eliminate it completly & deal with the crying. Vanessa is more worried about her sleep than what’s best for those kids. She has a sound machine and boards up the window so that can sleep, I think she would literally drug her kids if she could.

Yeaa she even made a video buying the boards and putting them on their windows just so she can trick them into going to bed while the sun was still shining.

I also 100% wouldn’t put it past her to use shit to make them sleep longer and especially once KC leaves she will be on her own. No one’s gonna help her do anything cz David sure isn’t gonna do a damn thing.

It’s so pathetic how before KC got there she would make poor Nona come to her house after work everyday to help her put the kids to bed. Then when she got called out tried to play it off as if she was just cooking dinner for her and she wouldn’t help her do anything. Yea right, we will see this sad routine resume once KC leaves.

Whats so hard about putting two kids to bed? I have an 18 month and I bathe him nightly, brush his teeth, read him a book, then kiss him good night and put him in the crib and by the time I’m done showering (8-10) mins he’s asleep. Lily isn’t difficult to deal with and I feel like she could stay up until 7-8 Pm and Charlie can go to bed the same time or at 7 pm. It doesn’t seem hard. She can also bathe them together or separately. It would take 10-15 mins total. My son literally takes 5 mins to bathe. She is just lazy as fuck.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Not to condone her actions, especially given the amount of support she has on hand, but do y'all even have kids beyond the one person with apparently perfect kids?

1. I had an overbite and never had a dummy. Seems my eldest child is turning out the same.
2. Heck yeah my 18mo takes a dummy to bed and i have no shame in that. He also has a noise machine on a mid range volume (the manual suggests the LOUDEST setting for kids his age) and his windows are boarded up with cardboard (because my windows are too huge to cover with over priced black out curtains in a house I don't own).
3. I do not allow my 18mo son and almost 6yo daughter to bathe together because I am teaching my daughter protective behaviours and that some activities are private.
4. Heck yeah I've "drugged" both my kids to help them sleep longer some nights. Admittedly only with panadol (we have regulations on many medications in Australia) but dude, they teethe and have growing pains and god knows what else that they can't communicate and I live in a "work smarter not harder" world.
5. I have no family support at this posting, we don't live on base, my husband is away, I cannot afford an aupair/nanny, and I will do what I have to do to survive.
6. If we DID live near family and hubby was away and we knew our next posting would have no support there, you can bet your ass my family would be encouraging me to spend time away from the kids and looking after myself so that i can be in the best state of mind when it came time to move.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

badenglisch wrote:Just in case this gets deleted later. Seriously with the driving and recording. Does she really just not give a fuck or does she think people won't notice? Or maybe she truly doesn't care Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... aadd08.jpg[/img]

Yep, she deleted it... then posted another picture of herself driving Image such a fucking troll

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamawombat wrote:Not to condone her actions, especially given the amount of support she has on hand, but do y'all even have kids beyond the one person with apparently perfect kids?

1. I had an overbite and never had a dummy. Seems my eldest child is turning out the same.
2. Heck yeah my 18mo takes a dummy to bed and i have no shame in that. He also has a noise machine on a mid range volume (the manual suggests the LOUDEST setting for kids his age) and his windows are boarded up with cardboard (because my windows are too huge to cover with over priced black out curtains in a house I don't own).
3. I do not allow my 18mo son and almost 6yo daughter to bathe together because I am teaching my daughter protective behaviours and that some activities are private.
4. Heck yeah I've "drugged" both my kids to help them sleep longer some nights. Admittedly only with panadol (we have regulations on many medications in Australia) but dude, they teethe and have growing pains and god knows what else that they can't communicate and I live in a "work smarter not harder" world.
5. I have no family support at this posting, we don't live on base, my husband is away, I cannot afford an aupair/nanny, and I will do what I have to do to survive.
6. If we DID live near family and hubby was away and we knew our next posting would have no support there, you can bet your ass my family would be encouraging me to spend time away from the kids and looking after myself so that i can be in the best state of mind when it came time to move.

Ok but I wasn’t attacking anyone but Vanessa. Sorry you took it so personal.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

mamawombat wrote:Not to condone her actions, especially given the amount of support she has on hand, but do y'all even have kids beyond the one person with apparently perfect kids?

Uhm.... okay...

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Uhm.... okay...

Lmaoo am I the only one uncomfortable with this comment lol I mean....good for you.....I guess.......

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yeah she def got hair extensions. They look good, it’s amazing how different she looks when she puts effort in her appearance. But since she goes au naturale 99% of the time, i hope she starts taking better care of herself so her hair can grow back to normal and winter isn’t going to last forever, she needs to get her picking under control.

It’s sad that the last time she was at the beach in Florida she said she couldn’t wait to take the kids to the beach but there she is at the beach in Georgia and the kids are no where in sight.

Those Flinstones feet tho..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Not only does Banessa post Instagram stories while driving, she now also writes long ass posts on here defending her decisions lolol
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I truly wasn’t trying to be mean. But I think he needs to lose the paci. Isn’t he almost 2? No need for it anymore. I am not against Tylenol for teething pain. My son is 18 months and is only on his 9th tooth so yes I have only used it when he runs a fever and seems to be teething. But I don’t however give my son Benadryl for the sole point of putting him to bed. Put a cardboard in your window that’s fine. But nailing a board to the window is drastic in my opinion. She obviously can afford black out curtains from target or home goods she goes daily anyhow. What you ladies do doesn’t concern me, but Vanessa is publicly sharing her life and therefore should expect people to comment their opinions. She by no means has to fix any of this but I’m still gonna judge her and make comments on this board about it. Obviously every child is different and my son isn’t a “perfect” child by any means. He bed shared with me for 13 long months and used my nipple as a paci. I got tired of it because our quality of sleep went to shit. So I knew it was time to make a change. I took out all sleep props...aka me and my bed. So my son doesn’t need anything but a routine to go to sleep. Vanessa could do the same but let’s be real, she is lazy and inconsistent. The most consistent thing she does is shop for Rae Dunn and leave her kids with her au pair. Which by the way I’m sure half of us ladies do not have that or a nanny. So in April when my second is born I will be in Vanessa’s situation except I will be short of a lot of help. My husband and I live 2200 miles from our family and friends so it’s just me doing everything for our son. That will never change. Vanessa knew her circumstances before having a second. I sure hope she thinks long and hard before having a 3rd. So I’m sorry if I offended anyone. I wasn’t trying to criticize your personal parenting style. Just Vanessa’s. Mine surely isn’t perfect either.

Return to “2011teenagemom”