GQS | Lacking In Views? Turn A Kid Blue! | Part 34

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Lacking In Views? Turn A Kid Blue! | Part 34

Unread post by Haulnarse »

AthenaA wrote:Oh my goodness have I got some gossip for you all regarding everyone’s favourite YT commenter.

I was watching another family’s vlog this afternoon. I read comments when I watch. And guess who posts on this one? Miss Gardner expert herself-Miss CW.

What does she say to this family? You won’t believe it. Two of the kids are just 3 and 2 and they are vegan.

She criticised their diet. And said the older two should be out of diapers. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.
Is that the mum of 10? Finnish?
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AthenaA »

Haulnarse wrote:
AthenaA wrote:Oh my goodness have I got some gossip for you all regarding everyone’s favourite YT commenter.

I was watching another family’s vlog this afternoon. I read comments when I watch. And guess who posts on this one? Miss Gardner expert herself-Miss CW.

What does she say to this family? You won’t believe it. Two of the kids are just 3 and 2 and they are vegan.

She criticised their diet. And said the older two should be out of diapers. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.
Is that the mum of 10? Finnish?
Yep. Under the second of three vlogs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She really is crazy. As long as they are getting complete proteins and you're making sure they are ok with vitamin B-12, there is nothing wrong with raising kids vegan. It's certainly healthier than the crap the FF get fed, all full of sugar and artificial colors.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We are just up and going to lunch....
Girls obsessing over the grinch for two years - jim carrey one.... so now they are going to the “show” with everyone (cos of course they couldnt take their own four miracles to the movies by themselves- what if tubby ran out of popcorn or trash needed a lipshit reapplication??)
Bill and stacey appear um... weird?? Crazy aunt and uncle that no one recalls how or why they know the family.... “family friend for a couple of years”.... also staceys sleeves didn’t appear tepenyaki friendly
Trash is matching the quads... i wonder if shes hoping for them to be mistaken for quints?? Since the scott family are doing so well with theirs!
“Oh my gosh is a giant minkeeeeeee, oh my gosh, oh my gosh” (read: wtaf they are giving me a second hand minkeeeeeee for my birthday)
Pervy laughing “heheheeeee haaaaeeeyyy”

And within 3 mins im done... sorry i tried
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

"obsessed with" is her latest saying whenever anyone shows any interest in anything at all, she obviously doesn't know what the word obsessed really means.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RolyPoly123 wrote:"obsessed with" is her latest saying whenever anyone shows any interest in anything at all, she obviously doesn't know what the word obsessed really means.
Literally obsessed Image
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can't post emojis but that would have lots of laughing ones
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

More crap for the cats. And they were so motherly to them. Poor dolls.

Why are they always acting and so bad at it? And the noise. Shut your traps you two.

Bill and Stacey need to get a life. What on earth did Stacey have on? A fire hazard? That fringe was everywhere.

The whole RAD thing. What a joke. These people seriously have no other friends.
Leave it up to the Greedhams to buy all the same suits. Matchy Mindy and her five little carnival monkeys. It’s just bizarre. And boy she was getting off on Ry guy putting on his new coat today. Also bizarre. And sick.
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

RolyPoly123 wrote:"obsessed with" is her latest saying whenever anyone shows any interest in anything at all, she obviously doesn't know what the word obsessed really means.
I wonder if she watches Flip or Flop on HGTV. Christina has been saying that for years. “I am obsessed with this tile” or “The buyers are going to be obsessed with this backsplash.” If you watch the show, it wouldn’t be surprising to learn that she idolizes her (blond, overly made up, very wealthy from reality TV fame, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Snarkmeister wrote:
I wonder if she watches Flip or Flop on HGTV. Christina has been saying that for years. “I am obsessed with this tile” or “The buyers are going to be obsessed with this backsplash.” If you watch the show, it wouldn’t be surprising to learn that she idolizes her (blond, overly made up, very wealthy from reality TV fame, etc)

I've never seen the show but that would make perfect sense
SnarkyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkyJ »

Hey guys, I haven’t been around much lately since I can’t stsnd this family anymore but thought I’d check in here to see what was going on. I saw on Adam Busby’s Instagram Disney land post that Tyson mentioned in the comments that they’re taking the girls there this week.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

SnarkyJ wrote:Hey guys, I haven’t been around much lately since I can’t stsnd this family anymore but thought I’d check in here to see what was going on. I saw on Adam Busby’s Instagram Disney land post that Tyson mentioned in the comments that they’re taking the girls there this week.
It’s not Disneyland it’s Disney on ice :) ....

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bet they're going because A. Becca is here so you know they can have fifty adults per feral child
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
SnarkyJ wrote:Hey guys, I haven’t been around much lately since I can’t stsnd this family anymore but thought I’d check in here to see what was going on. I saw on Adam Busby’s Instagram Disney land post that Tyson mentioned in the comments that they’re taking the girls there this week.

That'll be quite the sight. Wanna guess how many handlers they're bringing along? My guess is the slave girl Ash will definitely be there. Hugsy more than likely as well so they can film her bawling her eyes out. Let's throw in one of the grandmas to round it out.

New princess dresses for the girls of course. Special over the top hairdos courtesy of the maid/nanny. Lots of overpriced souvenirs (likely one of the spinning light up ones that they will undoubtedly end up hitting one another in the eye with). Screeching from the mother. Girlssssss do you LOVVVVVE it!? Shoving the camera in their face to get their reaction constantly. But gotta make sure mommy dearest is still in view. More screeching. Lots of popcorn to keep them in their seats.

This could be a drinking game but it wouldn't end well.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

IMG_0162.jpg
You are so right, RolyPoly123. Tra$h has the stunted brain of a 14 year old and has no clue of the definition so no surprise she uses it in the incorrect context frequently. So here ya go, Tra$h! Your word of the day. Study up. Here’s a concept, Tra$hley ... make it a goal to learn a new word a day! I’d be happy to send a dictionary to that PO Box
IMG_0162.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Haulnarse wrote:
Literally obsessed Image
Haulnarse ... YES! It is so flipping annoying to hear that term a zillion times while she’s flapping her jaws in their “Miracle Moneymakers Infertility Awareness” vlogs. It’s your day, Tra$h!!!!!!!!! This word of the day comes from the “urbans” ... they got you all figured out, girl.
IMG_0163.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

Awful quiet in La La land this morning, have we been naughty
BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

I’m sure the Gardners were very calculated in their Bill and Stacey Meet and Greet. Basically saying, “spend $5000 on presents to us to unlock Meet and Greet level!”

Bill and Stacey have sent the tricycles, vanities and dollhouse and now dolls. What else has been from them? Gardners are so greedy to accept that from them. Bill and Stacey could do a lot of good in their community by taking that time and money and putting it toward a family in need in their area.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

JD386 wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:

That'll be quite the sight. Wanna guess how many handlers they're bringing along? My guess is the slave girl Ash will definitely be there. Hugsy more than likely as well so they can film her bawling her eyes out. Let's throw in one of the grandmas to round it out.

New princess dresses for the girls of course. Special over the top hairdos courtesy of the maid/nanny. Lots of overpriced souvenirs (likely one of the spinning light up ones that they will undoubtedly end up hitting one another in the eye with). Screeching from the mother. Girlssssss do you LOVVVVVE it!? Shoving the camera in their face to get their reaction constantly. But gotta make sure mommy dearest is still in view. More screeching. Lots of popcorn to keep them in their seats.

This could be a drinking game but it wouldn't end well.

Great description, I can see it now.... Poodles on Parade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Yeah, not buying Bill and Stacey being an “old” family friend. That was just a lie to keep other KADs from thinking that they could get themselves in a vlog for less than a small fortune. The girls didn’t have any interest in them (and why should they?) B&S were so starstruck that they came across as cold and unfriendly. And why, if they are supposedly such good friends of Papa and Mimi, didn’t they bring gifts for their other grandkids?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”