Nchollywood Part 7

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Ellora looks like a happy kid. And she is cute too. I'm so glad her dad and step mom have custody and can give her a normal good life.
Wow, even though I can’t see their faces lol they look like a happy little family judging by ellora’s face!

They all look super happy. I wasn't sure if it was against the rules or not to have their faces showing.
Nonjudgmentalmamma
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nonjudgmentalmamma »

From my view via her Facebook etc. It seems she is actually trying. And doing well. Her mental health seems to be stable. She actually attended her daughters birthday and gave her daughters step mom kudos on the cake. Maybe she has a chance now? If she was that unstable dont yas think she wouldn't be able to attend the party or have even her son in her care?
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

Nonjudgmentalmamma wrote:From my view via her Facebook etc. It seems she is actually trying. And doing well. Her mental health seems to be stable. She actually attended her daughters birthday and gave her daughters step mom kudos on the cake. Maybe she has a chance now? If she was that unstable dont yas think she wouldn't be able to attend the party or have even her son in her care?
From her carefully cultured, 'look at me and how intelligent/awesome I am' fb page I'm sure it does. What's behind the scenes is far different. This is about 8 years of repeating cycles and excuses and putting her poor kids through every whim she feels like trying for the month. I make a point to try and see the other side and be open-minded, but this chick is something else.

She has her son in her care because his father doesn't want anything to do with him, and she lives with her mother who supervises. That's it.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Nonjudgmentalmamma wrote:From my view via her Facebook etc. It seems she is actually trying. And doing well. Her mental health seems to be stable. She actually attended her daughters birthday and gave her daughters step mom kudos on the cake. Maybe she has a chance now? If she was that unstable dont yas think she wouldn't be able to attend the party or have even her son in her care?
She always appears to be doing wonderful things on fb. She never actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her Facebook is always rainbows and unicorns.

She still has visitation with the girls so makes sense she would be at Ellora's birthday party. The step mom also went to the same elementary school as us.

And with Raine, the ministry only takes kids away if it is an extremely bad situation. I was abused and neglected with tons of reports for 17 years. I didn't get removed until I was assaulted and hospitalized for 3 days.
I do know that someone on Raine's dad's side of the family wants to take Raine but can't due to living circumstances
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

Allyshia, is that you? You literally just made an account to comment this post and bring attention back here........
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

ReginaGeorge wrote:
Allyshia, is that you? You literally just made an account to comment this post and bring attention back here........
My first thought too

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

ReginaGeorge wrote:
Hahahaha some things never change.
The funny thing is just before she posted that I was thinking that maybe this time she actually was changing. She finally seemed to have quit trying to drum up drama around her life. Can you imagine needing praise for going to your own kid's birthday party?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

PGLURK wrote:
ReginaGeorge wrote:
Hahahaha some things never change.
The funny thing is just before she posted that I was thinking that maybe this time she actually was changing. She finally seemed to have quit trying to drum up drama around her life. Can you imagine needing praise for going to your own kid's birthday party?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Exactly. And giving the step mom kudos on the cake? Yes..... how considerate of Allyshia. Why didn't she make her own kid a cake? Or do anything towards the party? Looks like Elora's dad and step mom did everything....... at least she has them in her life. Is there a way to see where nonjudgmentalmamma is from?
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jellybelly03 »

Exactly. And giving the step mom kudos on the cake? Yes..... how considerate of Allyshia. Why didn't she make her own kid a cake? Or do anything towards the party? Looks like Elora's dad and step mom did everything....... at least she has them in her life. Is there a way to see where nonjudgmentalmamma is from?[/quote]

You mean is there a way to trace the account and where it's coming from? I think only the moderators can tell by tracing the IP Address lol. Something interesting I've noticed, and I'm sure other people have noticed this as well, if you click on nonjudgmentalmamma's account it says the account was made November 11, literally just a few days ago so it's obviously her. She made yet another account just so she can comment on here and defend herself since no one else is doing it for her, this is literally the fifth account she's made on here pretending to be someone else :rofl: and a name like "nonjudgmentalmamma" is a dead giveaway that it's her, because she would have a name like that. The name she had on her first account was "doulamomma" anything with "momma or mama" on the end of it is her. I thank my good detective skills for figuring it out ;)
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker

jellybelly03 wrote: You mean is there a way to trace the account and where it's coming from? I think only the moderators can tell by tracing the IP Address lol. Something interesting I've noticed, and I'm sure other people have noticed this as well, if you click on nonjudgmentalmamma's account it says the account was made November 11, literally just a few days ago so it's obviously her. She made yet another account just so she can comment on here and defend herself since no one else is doing it for her, this is literally the fifth account she's made on here pretending to be someone else :rofl: and a name like "nonjudgmentalmamma" is a dead giveaway that it's her, because she would have a name like that. The name she had on her first account was "doulamomma" anything with "momma or mama" on the end of it is her. I thank my good detective skills for figuring it out ;)
I know...... That's why I said 'Allyshia, is that you? You literally just made an account to comment this post and bring attention back here........' on Tuesday when nonjudgementalmamma commented. Just want a mod to say what I already know to call Allyshia out. LOL
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Allyshia, if you're going to try to look like you're someone else, next time don't make it look so obvious it's you by having similar usernames :roll:
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Most seasonal jobs will hire anyone. It’s after Christmas that you’ll be worried about working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

ReginaGeorge wrote:

Was she removed or did she leave? Mamma's name is grey instead of blue.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's still blue for me. But I'm on the website. Doesn't look like she's been on since that post was made. At least not signed in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

Saw this on fb recently, that means she didn't get hired at Sport Chek and she's still looking for seasonal jobs for Christmas. I guess she hasn't had any luck finding work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone who's not blocked on Facebook or Instagram know why she's going to children's? What illness has she made up this time?
jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur

I'm blocked from both her Facebook and Instagram but my friend follows her on Instagram and sent this to me, she said that Allyshia posted this but it was deleted, the post was up for only an hour. Apparently Raine has Oppositional Defiant Disorder and ADHD.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Since when did you go to children's hospital for ODD and ADHD? Not likely. I have also NEVER heard of a child that young having ODD, esp when they are going through the completely normal terrible 2's and 3's. And nothing she complains about are ADHD or ODD symptoms. My guess is that she posted and then realized that it was too obvious a lie. They just finished ruling out ASD, how in the hell did she manage to get another pediatrician appt so soon after just to be told they've come up with new diagnoses?! That does not happen. Regular patients have a 3 month wait to see a Ped. I would know, my son is ADHD and we have a regular ped. I can't get in. I sure can't get him to call me in on the fly and offer new and fascinating diagnoses out of his hat.

There are also plenty of dieticians and nutritionists here, as well as ones on 811 that you call for free. By her own admission the dr says his weight is good so going to Van for that is a joke. The only one that could be real is the allergist, because we don't have a pediatric one here and I was told I'd have to take my son there if I wanted to pursue his allergies further (hint: if he's not doing well on food A, it really doesn't matter if it's an allergy or an intolerance if it's not life-threatening. Either way, you avoid the food and voila, problem solved.)

Maybe he's going for brains scans to check for mild CP, seeing as no one really knows how much oxygen that poor boy got during his feral birth. I still think there's a real issue here relating back to that, and of course she'd never admit it.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I'm doubling down on that. ODD isn't diagnosed until late preschool or later, because they have to pass the 2's and 3's where being a turd is normal. She has already admitted he's delayed, so he's not passed that stage by a long shot. Why lie so you can label your child with something so negative?

Return to “nchollywood”