JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Unread post by ladycakes »

spillthetea wrote:okay here is an over view.
starts with Jess going to the hospital and giving amber her breast pump.
she brought Addie to the hospital with no shoes (that's all kinds of what the fuck.
one of lilia's friends moms made Jess cake.
Jess is going to the mall with Lilia alyna and Janelle to get makeup for Lilia's convention.
they go into Claire's jess babbles.
Janelle gets her ears pierced
Jess tries to pressure Lilia into getting a second ear piercing.
go to saphora to buy a whole list of stupid makeup.
Jess and Janelle are not paying attention to the girls they are sitting in a window. (Just why)
Alayna takes over vloging.
mention of Addie's birthday.
Addie's party will be after thanksgiving so T and C can be there.
Jess's external hard drive was broken so the video for Addie's second year will be late. because the cord was tripped over.
How convenient the cord was tripped over. Also total bullshit on "were just so busy with everything"
What are you people even doing all day? 2 adults babysitting 1 kid all day long ImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Off topic but I need to know Jess’s secret when it comes to making her look so much smaller than she apparently is. I mean we all know there are angles and different ways to pose your body that can take off a few pounds, and I only occasionally watch her, but in every vlog and photo I’ve seen she makes her overall frame and body type look SO MUCH smaller than these random videos and photos from other people show. The screenshot of her gut in the pink Halloween outfit that was posted here was shocking to me. And that dance video on her stories.... I’m shocked she’s post it not just because her dancing is horrendous but she looks so much larger than I thought she was. And of course we all know her tummy isn’t toned and tight and I thought she had been honest about what it looks like in her post partum updates and whatnot, but that photo from Halloween made it look a million times worse than I’ve ever seen her show. It’s just bizarre to me how I’ve always been under the impression that even though she’s not toned or “skinny”, she had an overall somewhat small frame, especially for 5 kids. But the photos and videos I’ve seen lately show something totally different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn’t even realize that was her at first because she looked much bigger
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I wonder why Amber didn't get a new breast pump from her insurance company.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

ladycakes wrote:
spillthetea wrote:okay here is an over view.
starts with Jess going to the hospital and giving amber her breast pump.
she brought Addie to the hospital with no shoes (that's all kinds of what the fuck.
one of lilia's friends moms made Jess cake.
Jess is going to the mall with Lilia alyna and Janelle to get makeup for Lilia's convention.
they go into Claire's jess babbles.
Janelle gets her ears pierced
Jess tries to pressure Lilia into getting a second ear piercing.
go to saphora to buy a whole list of stupid makeup.
Jess and Janelle are not paying attention to the girls they are sitting in a window. (Just why)
Alayna takes over vloging.
mention of Addie's birthday.
Addie's party will be after thanksgiving so T and C can be there.
Jess's external hard drive was broken so the video for Addie's second year will be late. because the cord was tripped over.
How convenient the cord was tripped over. Also total bullshit on "were just so busy with everything"
What are you people even doing all day? 2 adults babysitting 1 kid all day long ImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
right what are they going to do in two years when Addie is off at preschool. I guess she got lucky addie's birthday falls when it does gives her a little more time having her at home before school starts.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Also omg, can dance studios demand parents buy that much BRANDED make up?!? Urban Decay?! It must've added up to 100+ YIKES. There's no way I'd spend that on KIDS make up omg, like go to Primark and RIP if you don't have Primark in your country.
I saw another YouTuber kid's dance team choose a color of lipstick that only comes from one brand and it's $40 and told very clearly no substitutions. That's when I knew I'd never be a dance mom. Yeah no.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MiloandMax wrote:I wonder why Amber didn't get a new breast pump from her insurance company.
He was early so she may not have got round to getting it yet?

Sorry but id be sending my husband out to buy a new pump vs using his ex’s sloppy seconds....
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t think I’ve ever said a negative thing about Janell but man alive. If I wore my scrubs to the mall when I was at school, my teacher would have found out and I would have gotten in so much trouble. Especially if we’d been doing prac or training. Plus if she was doing any sort of physical stuff that’s just gross.

That said, how grown up does Alyna look now. And her hairstyle was so cute.

monae87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monae87 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I don’t think I’ve ever said a negative thing about Janell but man alive. If I wore my scrubs to the mall when I was at school, my teacher would have found out and I would have gotten in so much trouble. Especially if we’d been doing prac or training. Plus if she was doing any sort of physical stuff that’s just gross.

Why would you get in trouble for wearing a uniform?
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Also omg, can dance studios demand parents buy that much BRANDED make up?!? Urban Decay?! It must've added up to 100+ YIKES. There's no way I'd spend that on KIDS make up omg, like go to Primark and RIP if you don't have Primark in your country.
I saw another YouTuber kid's dance team choose a color of lipstick that only comes from one brand and it's $40 and told very clearly no substitutions. That's when I knew I'd never be a dance mom. Yeah no.
that’s such a waste on an eight year old. Go to Walmart and call it a day.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Haulnarse wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I wonder why Amber didn't get a new breast pump from her insurance company.
He was early so she may not have got round to getting it yet?

Sorry but id be sending my husband out to buy a new pump vs using his ex’s sloppy seconds....
I would rent from the hospital before getting my husbands ex's or even best friend (if you want to look at her and Jess being besties). My insurance company reached out to me with all of mine except the first and hospital sent me home with one then.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

monae87 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:I don’t think I’ve ever said a negative thing about Janell but man alive. If I wore my scrubs to the mall when I was at school, my teacher would have found out and I would have gotten in so much trouble. Especially if we’d been doing prac or training. Plus if she was doing any sort of physical stuff that’s just gross.

Also wondering why you would get in trouble? So many people where their scrubs after work/school to run errands before going home.
If there was blood or anything on them, then I'd say no. But other than that...
I was allowed to wear my scrubs
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Spoink_12 wrote:
monae87 wrote:

Also wondering why you would get in trouble? So many people where their scrubs after work/school to run errands before going home.
If there was blood or anything on them, then I'd say no. But other than that...
I was allowed to wear my scrubs
Because if you’re doing prac or training and you’re dealing with patients. You’re walking around with god knows what all over you. You can get nasty shit all over you and not even realise.

Edited to add - my teacher drilled it into us to change as soon as we got home too. She always said if you were a mechanic, you wouldn’t sit around your house in greasy clothes. So why would you go around in dirty scrubs.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Next (very delayed) part, my apologies. I've been on vacation and had to take an extra day because it coincided with a work trip that needed an extra day. I am home now though and can resume mod duties :D

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13830
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”