Til Vacuum do us part

Post Reply
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by maverickfan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:11 am

Anyone else think the last video was staged? Also, she left the toilet brush under the rim. I do this too but if I’m
doing a quick clean if someone calls, I don’t clean the bowl so I don’t have to put the brush back wet. Plus she has mentioned SEVERAL times that she cleans
that bathroom as part of her DAILY routine. If it’s cleaned that often, she could’ve skipped the bowl.

And I thought they didn’t leave dishes in the sink and that she picks up as she goes. Staged!!
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Anastasia2468 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Yes I think alot of it is staged for sure.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Anastasia2468 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:01 pm

She said she was "double fisting" showing her bracelets in the day in the life rearranging video .... um.....gross.....why...just why....

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Anastasia2468 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Also I feel bad for her daughter she always looks so sad and bored...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by maverickfan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:45 am

She stated that her goal is to get her husband to be at home with her to help edit and homeschool. Love Meg 2.0—I can already see that’s she changed just getting near the 50k mark.
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Anastasia2468 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:05 pm

maverickfan wrote:She stated that her goal is to get her husband to be at home with her to help edit and homeschool. Love Meg 2.0—I can already see that’s she changed just getting near the 50k mark.
Yup and she looked so bothered when her husband spoke....she looks like she has a huge temper! And states they argue only when she's hungry....but they went to marriage counseling he said...yea right you don't get counseling for that lol and she is trying sooooo toooo hard to be liked. He stated he's not a coyboys fan but she's like it's ok I am....lol they just look like they r playing the part it's sooo easy to see thru these YouTubers that pretend like everything is perfect. She stated she doesn't like a dirty house...lol like anyone likes that? Lol she's a joke

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Anastasia2468 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:35 am

Please tell me someone read the comments where someone asks her what double fisting is lol she's like 12 lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 820 times
Been thanked: 886 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Anastasia2468 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:57 pm

She already looks.so bothered with yt she's totally treating it like a job and it shows today with the homeschool vlog she rolled her eyes like I just did this video bc everyone asked me to so there.......no personality whatsoever...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Decororchid528
Informer
Informer
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 426 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Decororchid528 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:36 am

So just a random comment here really. I like Ashley and don’t have anything against her or her channel. But is anyone blown away by the gifts that some youtubers receive? Like wow she got a $50 gift card today to Olive Garden! I understand some people will send things from their personal business or shop, which gets them more customers, that makes sense. But seriously no matter how much I like a youtuber I couldn’t imagine sending someone I don’t know that kind of stuff! Ashley is nice because she always mentions the letters too.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:36 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Mommy359 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Lol.. I thought Olive Garden sent the gift card because she always talks about the tea. I was doing housework so I didn’t realize a viewer sent it. Insane.
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by bitchyNclassy1986 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm

I for one wouldnt want strangers sending my kids anything.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by maverickfan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Has anyone noticed that she says “why” instead of while—“why” I am doing this, I’ll do that. Plus she seems to add an r into the word even. Maybe it’s a regional thing.

And I have said it before, but she is steady spending money. Again, I wouldn’t care but she started off talking about being frugal and saying she has a hard time spending money.
RndmLrkr
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by RndmLrkr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:44 pm

I like Ashley, I really do, but OMG the all white/grey everything is turning me off so hard. Her holiday decor is just so cold. There is nothing inviting about her home, nothing. I know I posted this before but where is the damn color?!? Where is the part of the decor that says "a child lives here?" Maybe I am the one who is ridiculous or maybe all of these youtube moms feed off of each other but I open the ornament bin and tell my kids to have at it. My tree decor has grown with them, if you know what I mean lol Does it look lopsided as all get out every year, heck yes! But it warms my heart to look at it because I remember laughing with them while they did it and they are so excited! Visitors to my home like it too because it's how their tree looks. I dunno, man.
Sassenachgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Sassenachgirl » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:23 am

Same! I’ve enjoyed her videos too, and I think that sometimes it’s just because having someone new to watch can be refreshing. I actually enjoy the cool gray and white color scheme, and live the pops of wood she has throughout her home. However, I 100% agree about the decor. It’s one thing to be minimal, but younwoikd never know she has a child or a husband living there. It’s cold, and boring. I would die for the big come sectional couch and pretty fuzzy rug, but I get the vibe that it’s all for looks—it’s not the type of home that you could put your feet up, watch a good movie, and have dinner or snacks on the couch.

Also, am I the only one who gets annoyed watching her walk into stores? I get she likes shopping, and I do too. It just looks stiff and staged—which is probably hard not to do when you are filming. I don’t know.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by maverickfan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 am

Sassenachgirl wrote:Same! I’ve enjoyed her videos too, and I think that sometimes it’s just because having someone new to watch can be refreshing. I actually enjoy the cool gray and white color scheme, and live the pops of wood she has throughout her home. However, I 100% agree about the decor. It’s one thing to be minimal, but younwoikd never know she has a child or a husband living there. It’s cold, and boring. I would die for the big come sectional couch and pretty fuzzy rug, but I get the vibe that it’s all for looks—it’s not the type of home that you could put your feet up, watch a good movie, and have dinner or snacks on the couch.

Also, am I the only one who gets annoyed watching her walk into stores? I get she likes shopping, and I do too. It just looks stiff and staged—which is probably hard not to do when you are filming. I don’t know.
Maybe it’s having Chase with her. I think if it was just up to her that she’d be spending more—I think she enjoys shopping without him as he seems to be on the tighter side. I enjoy shopping and getting new things as well. I just don’t go around acting like I’m frugal and budget conscious one minute then steadily buying new things the next. She posted a video doing her own nails to save money then starts going to get them done. She posted a video on applying false lashes to save money then starts going to get extensions. Plus going from shopping at thrift stores and Ross to buying from thred up. She contradicts herself so much.
Sassenachgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Sassenachgirl » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:03 pm

I agree. I get that as the channel grows more income will come in. However, I also feel like you brand yourself and market yourself to be a certain way, so why show the things that are outside of your brand? I’m not trying to sound jealous or like a troll, but it’s hard to stay engaged with you tubers when they start off preaching and living one way, and then suddenly turn into mini celebrities. It’s not relatable, it’s not really motivating, it’s just snobby and a place for them to show off.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by maverickfan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Sassenachgirl wrote:I agree. I get that as the channel grows more income will come in. However, I also feel like you brand yourself and market yourself to be a certain way, so why show the things that are outside of your brand? I’m not trying to sound jealous or like a troll, but it’s hard to stay engaged with you tubers when they start off preaching and living one way, and then suddenly turn into mini celebrities. It’s not relatable, it’s not really motivating, it’s just snobby and a place for them to show off.

I think youtubers in general are on the narcissistic side. And most are just showing off to a certain degree. I thought she’d be different at first but she seems to be falling into the same path as most.
Sassenachgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Sassenachgirl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:08 am

I agree. It’s boring to watch the same videos over and over. Am I the only one that is sick and tired of all the meals in a box subscriptions? I understand it’s an income source for them, but I wish there was a better of doing these videos. I don’t know. As a real stay at home mom to 3 kids, one income, these meals can be pricey. Sure, they are convenient. However, I don’t think the are super practical for medium to large families. I get excited to see recipe or cooking videos, but they are always these sponsored hello fresh meals.
greymatter
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by greymatter » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:19 am

Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."
Not_Sponsored
Informer
Informer
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 497 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Not_Sponsored » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:40 pm

Sassenachgirl wrote:I agree. It’s boring to watch the same videos over and over. Am I the only one that is sick and tired of all the meals in a box subscriptions? I understand it’s an income source for them, but I wish there was a better of doing these videos. I don’t know. As a real stay at home mom to 3 kids, one income, these meals can be pricey. Sure, they are convenient. However, I don’t think the are super practical for medium to large families. I get excited to see recipe or cooking videos, but they are always these sponsored hello fresh meals.
She says all of the time that she hates cooking. Have you seen what she cooks when she’s not doing Hello Fresh? Everything comes out of a packet or a box, or is highly processed. I’m not a huge fan of cooking either but I’m a stay at home mom, I have a family, so cooking is a part of those responsibilities. It’s really not hard at all to cook without mixes and packets. Then again, Olive Garden is her favorite restaurant and that food is frozen trash, so I guess I don’t know what I’m really expecting.
User avatar
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 am
Has thanked: 991 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by TuffTalk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:24 am

greymatter wrote:Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."
I agree, that man gives me the creeps, not to mention he is thirsty AF.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greymatter
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by greymatter » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:21 am

TuffTalk wrote:
greymatter wrote:Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."
I agree, that man gives me the creeps, not to mention he is thirsty AF.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god. YES. Everytime he is in her videos, he reminds me of a little kid that is begging for attention from his mommy by interrupting. He is constantly putting his two cents in and nobody wants to hear it. He will just interrupt her to agree with her or reiterate what she is saying.
User avatar
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 am
Has thanked: 991 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by TuffTalk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:59 am

greymatter wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
greymatter wrote:Hey Ashley. Nobody gives a shit about your husbands "trick shots."
I agree, that man gives me the creeps, not to mention he is thirsty AF.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god. YES. Everytime he is in her videos, he reminds me of a little kid that is begging for attention from his mommy by interrupting. He is constantly putting his two cents in and nobody wants to hear it. He will just interrupt her to agree with her or reiterate what she is saying.
Thirsty, he’s as bad as the girls. LoL.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 942
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:33 am
Has thanked: 991 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by TuffTalk » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:19 am

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 951667.jpg[/img]. She is now starting to give credit to the original post. Than you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:36 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Post by Mommy359 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:38 pm

I’m not a fan of her anymore. I don’t like when she put her husband on and he talks about her working so hard and how she needs to be paid XYZ. They so heavily talk about money and it’s gettibg obnoxious.
Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Here_2_talk and 2 guests