TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

mandy88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by mandy88 »

You know what would make your wife happier than taping mistletoe to every door in your house? Cleaning! Also, I don't think it's your breath Sam...I think it's your wife trying to give you a hint she doesn't want to kiss you. Except on camera when it could bring in a few views.

Pregnancy Resource Center of Rockwall. "Our mission is to equip women and their families with unplanned pregnancies to make life affirming and informed choices by using biblically based principles and to demonstrate the unconditional love of Jesus Christ." Also known as, terminating your pregnancy doesn't count as a choice to us.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Isn’t that pregnancy resource place where nia went for her first ultrasound with Juliet because Sam quit his job and they didn’t have health insurance? That was also the period when nia didn’t see any medical professional about her alleged miscarriage because Sam told her she didn’t have to.

I’m happy Chel got to adopt a baby but her insta stories have been just ridiculous - she went on and on about being thankful the birth mom didn’t terminate the pregnancy at full term, which is illegal and does not happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Isn’t that pregnancy resource place where nia went for her first ultrasound with Juliet because Sam quit his job and they didn’t have health insurance? That was also the period when nia didn’t see any medical professional about her alleged miscarriage because Sam told her she didn’t have to.

I’m happy Chel got to adopt a baby but her insta stories have been just ridiculous - she went on and on about being thankful the birth mom didn’t terminate the pregnancy at full term, which is illegal and does not happen.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

My apologies for the multiple posts!! Tried to delete duplicates and couldn’t figure it out. So sorry!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Did anyone notice that Nia put on her blog that they may have Symphony tested for ADHD
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

flightlessbird wrote:Did anyone notice that Nia put on her blog that they may have Symphony tested for ADHD
Interesting.

"My 8 year old is struggling with her grades in school on a level that I simply do not relate to...or KNOW how to fix and I’m being pressed to test her for ADHD/medicate her for focus...something I swore up and down I would never do!"

On one hand, it would sure help if Symphony actually went to school every day and wasn't kept at home every time she sneezed. How can she learn to focus on schoolwork if she can get out of it just by saying she doesn't feel well? On the other hand, I'm almost certain Sam has untreated adult ADHD, so it's something that can easily run in the family. They should get her tested, at the very least.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Coming from someone who's academic life was ruined by untested ADHD, I hope Nia gets her tested.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

emilynicole1435 wrote:Coming from someone who's academic life was ruined by untested ADHD, I hope Nia gets her tested.
I feel like they will find any excuse to not get her tested. More Sam than Nia.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam posted a picture on Instagram of him with his new gun from Walmart. I really hope they keep the kids safe. Sam is a kid himself and does not need a gun in a trailer with his kids close by.

I really wish they could swap kids with Mike and Drea because Coral and Cove are adorable and we need more of them.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Not trying to be mean but she should legit get ALL of her kids tested - they are all off :? I love how Nia acts like it's so normal that her husband is always leaving her for days - news flash honey, that is NOT a good thing! I'm curious how much their electricity bill must be with that stupid tree :-o
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

JLPC wrote:I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!

Shut up!!!!!! Are you kidding!!!???
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sweetiebee wrote:
JLPC wrote:I watched the Mike&Drea vlog today where it was revealed that Sam has spent over $10,000 on that tree. Madness!

Shut up!!!!!! Are you kidding!!!???
haha! Yes! That is what he said!!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Wow! Youtube money well spent. At least they don't have to worry about college for Symphony or Juliet. Only the male Raders do what they like.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

That 10 grand could have funded the "Fanbasic" charity they promised, and helped a lot of their needy followers, in time for the holiday season. They are poster children for narcissism.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

People will say this is jealousy and maybe it is, but I find it to be an incredibly unfair fact of life that youtubers make a crap-load of money to make family home videos doing whatever they want.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sweetiebee wrote:People will say this is jealousy and maybe it is, but I find it to be an incredibly unfair fact of life that youtubers make a crap-load of money to make family home videos doing whatever they want.
I don't care if it is jealousy. It bugs me too. Especially when my sister who is a special Ed teacher doesn't make anything like what they do...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”