Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Unread post by yeahsureok »

It’s very passive aggressive and immature. Like someone said, everyone talks about people, good or bad, no one is innocent of that. If I had a YouTube channel the last thing I would do is let people know where to come and talk shit on me and possibly air my dirty laundry, but I guess some of them just need that validation from other people to tell them “they’re just jealous” or whatever the case may be. I will say I do not agree one bit with talking about a child’s looks but that’s just me. And that Britney girl is boring. That is the first and only video I will ever watch of hers... everything from the thumbnail to the actual video was hypocritical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:It’s very passive aggressive and immature. Like someone said, everyone talks about people, good or bad, no one is innocent of that. If I had a YouTube channel the last thing I would do is let people know where to come and talk shit on me and possibly air my dirty laundry, but I guess some of them just need that validation from other people to tell them “they’re just jealous” or whatever the case may be. I will say I do not agree one bit with talking about a child’s looks but that’s just me. And that Britney girl is boring. That is the first and only video I will ever watch of hers... everything from the thumbnail to the actual video was hypocritical.

I don’t think hypocritical is the word I was looking for but I hope you get what I mean.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

yeahsureok wrote:It’s very passive aggressive and immature. Like someone said, everyone talks about people, good or bad, no one is innocent of that. If I had a YouTube channel the last thing I would do is let people know where to come and talk shit on me and possibly air my dirty laundry, but I guess some of them just need that validation from other people to tell them “they’re just jealous” or whatever the case may be. I will say I do not agree one bit with talking about a child’s looks but that’s just me. And that Britney girl is boring. That is the first and only video I will ever watch of hers... everything from the thumbnail to the actual video was hypocritical.

It’s one thing to accidentally record an intimate crying sesh with your husband. But a whole different story to post it on your YouTube. Even for more validation. Like she should read britneyandbabys thread haha. Her thread is so vanilla compared to every other thread on here.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:

It’s one thing to accidentally record an intimate crying sesh with your husband. But a whole different story to post it on your YouTube. Even for more validation. Like she should read britneyandbabys thread haha. Her thread is so vanilla compared to every other thread on here.

I definitely rolled my eyes so far I saw my brain when she said it was accidental.

tribeoffive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tribeoffive »

Tiffany's makeup is horrific in the 'story of us' video.. She looks super freaking orange.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cad516.jpg[/img]

I took this from her story yesterday but it wouldn’t let me post until now lol. Look at those designer bags Image I’d rather her makeup than this. Poor lady. She looks 60.

Unread post by Guest »

She must have literally zero interaction with her kids besides through a camera lens. I don’t see how she could have any time to between deleting any and all negative comments from social media, getting her nails done, checking her mail, and posting stories. She must have some battery life

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Her response of “people are jealous” shows how immature she is. That’s a very juvenile thing to say. It’s not that complicated really, maybe people just don’t like you for whatever reason.. although by what I’ve seen she definitely gives people a reason.

Unread post by Guest »

Omgbecky wrote:Her response of “people are jealous” shows how immature she is. That’s a very juvenile thing to say. It’s not that complicated really, maybe people just don’t like you for whatever reason.. although by what I’ve seen she definitely gives people a reason.
She always said people were just jealous of her anytime she had any issues with people.... which was always

geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

What the teacher said wasn’t even that bad. It’s not like she said “Tiffani you’re a bad mom and you don’t pay enough attention to your son.” Maybe shortchanged wasn’t the right word but seriously grow a fucking backbone. It’s obvious she only talks about that stuff so she can get a slew of “you’re an AMAZING mom” comments on the video and people telling her she should switch school are fucking wacko too. Calm down.
PRETTYREAL01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PRETTYREAL01 »

tiffani new hair looks so ugly lol... she paid someone to do that for her lol
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Does she really think we are all jealous on here?!?! HAHAHA. Get real girl. Now there are plenty of internet trolls out there sitting behind a computer hiding sad lives. Personally I couldn’t be happier in life. Tiffani I could not imagine a day when I would EVER be jealous of you. It’s sad that so many of these youtubers think they are so fabulous and wonderful examples of real life. A lot of people I watch are so I know what not to do these days LOL.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Decororchid528 wrote:Does she really think we are all jealous on here?!?! HAHAHA. Get real girl. Now there are plenty of internet trolls out there sitting behind a computer hiding sad lives. Personally I couldn’t be happier in life. Tiffani I could not imagine a day when I would EVER be jealous of you. It’s sad that so many of these youtubers think they are so fabulous and wonderful examples of real life. A lot of people I watch are so I know what not to do these days LOL.
I think a lot of YouTubers have a touch of the narcissism bug and they can’t figure out why people don’t love them as much as they love themselves.

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Decororchid528 wrote:Does she really think we are all jealous on here?!?! HAHAHA. Get real girl. Now there are plenty of internet trolls out there sitting behind a computer hiding sad lives. Personally I couldn’t be happier in life. Tiffani I could not imagine a day when I would EVER be jealous of you. It’s sad that so many of these youtubers think they are so fabulous and wonderful examples of real life. A lot of people I watch are so I know what not to do these days LOL.
Yeah, I'm not jealous of anyone on YT, especially the moms with all their cleaning/decorations videos. Their lives seem so boring. I'm recently drawn to the moms who work outside of the home and use YT as more of a hobby/outside interaction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

At around 9min in wtf happens that she says something about a Latino girl wtf? An who says Latino girl? Wtf.....glad to be back here again :)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Is there a catch up post explaining the history of Tiffany being a mean person? Just started casually watching her. I already get a bad vibe off her. Reminds me of the stuck up girls in highschool.

Unread post by Guest »

GymChick wrote:Is there a catch up post explaining the history of Tiffany being a mean person? Just started casually watching her. I already get a bad vibe off her. Reminds me of the stuck up girls in highschool.

Just read the old thread Image Some of us knew her very very well

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

herebcofbritney wrote:

I really must have been tired when I was watching the video last night. I didn't catch a recording of an intimate crying session. Where did she do that? And, ugh---her hair and earrings are so awful that they're distracting to the story!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Some idiot commented she said Latino girl but she explained it was some Latin grill place people are so stupid. I believed it and saw it and heard Latino girl.....

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

princessquinoa wrote:
Omgbecky wrote:Her response of “people are jealous” shows how immature she is. That’s a very juvenile thing to say. It’s not that complicated really, maybe people just don’t like you for whatever reason.. although by what I’ve seen she definitely gives people a reason.
She always said people were just jealous of her anytime she had any issues with people.... which was always

This sounds rude, but I'm being honest--what did, or does, she think people are jealous of? She's so unhappy and miserable most of the time--making faces and complaining.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”