BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandScarlow: Bamboozling On A Budget (Part 56)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Mspenny wrote:Lol first of all, love your username and the fact that you believe in astrology. I am obsessed with it and use it on a daily basis to figure people out. Did you know you have more than a sun sign? You have a whole bunch of signs that all make up who you are, which is why you sometimes relate to other signs as well because you probably have it in your chart. Just google free natal chart and google what each of the signs mean. Your Venus sign is your love sign, which is how you like to give and receive love (your love language)
I wish we could figure out Brit and Franks chart. Right now I’d say they are probably not comparable but it really depends on their entire charts. I’m a Leo and my dad is a Pisces and we get along great.
Aria is a Pisces as well, Nolan is a Leo and Harlow is a Sagittarius. Scarlow will be a Capricorn.

Taurusmom wrote:Britt is a Leo and Frankenboob is a Pisces! That’s a pretty horrid match . I asked her what his sign was in a q&a once. As soon as I knew he was a Pisces I knew they would NEVER EVER work out. He’s going to play her like a damn fiddle and leave her with and empty bank account and a blown out vag ;)

Don’t come after me all you Leo’s and Pisces lol I love you all! I realize that not everyone is into that stuff like i am...just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Harlow is not a Sagittarius lol she was born mid January, she’s a Capricorn and scarlet if born on her due date or a little after will be Aquarius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Mspenny wrote:Lol first of all, love your username and the fact that you believe in astrology. I am obsessed with it and use it on a daily basis to figure people out. Did you know you have more than a sun sign? You have a whole bunch of signs that all make up who you are, which is why you sometimes relate to other signs as well because you probably have it in your chart. Just google free natal chart and google what each of the signs mean. Your Venus sign is your love sign, which is how you like to give and receive love (your love language)
I wish we could figure out Brit and Franks chart. Right now I’d say they are probably not comparable but it really depends on their entire charts. I’m a Leo and my dad is a Pisces and we get along great.
Aria is a Pisces as well, Nolan is a Leo and Harlow is a Sagittarius. Scarlow will be a Capricorn.

Taurusmom wrote:Britt is a Leo and Frankenboob is a Pisces! That’s a pretty horrid match . I asked her what his sign was in a q&a once. As soon as I knew he was a Pisces I knew they would NEVER EVER work out. He’s going to play her like a damn fiddle and leave her with and empty bank account and a blown out vag ;)

Don’t come after me all you Leo’s and Pisces lol I love you all! I realize that not everyone is into that stuff like i am...just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Harlow is not a Sagittarius lol she was born mid January, she’s a Capricorn and scarlet if born on her due date or a little after will be Aquarius.

Yep, Harlow is a Capricorn and unless Scarlett comes before 1/19 she will be an Aquarius. I'm due 10 days after Brit and most definitely having an Aquarius lol

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Could we make a different thread for zodiac posts? I find them super interesting and actually would love to know more myself (I know all my signs but no clue what they mean/apply to) but I think it derails this one!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:Hey should have ran the flooring vertically. It would make the room look tons bigger and actually create depth.

Yep. It looks crap going horizontal.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

flightlessbird wrote:"I've used the same ornaments for 4 years and they're starting to fall apart."
Ok, Britney.

Some families have ornaments for YEARS and pass them down! My family has ornaments that are still used after almost 35 years. You just want to get rid of all the shit you've used with Ean. It probably started with "We need new stockings" and it escalated to we need new everything.
My parents still use decorations I made in school back in the 80s. So uh yeah no. I doubt my 4-year-old self, crafted these things to last. You know if you value and take care of your things.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:"I've used the same ornaments for 4 years and they're starting to fall apart."
Ok, Britney.

Some families have ornaments for YEARS and pass them down! My family has ornaments that are still used after almost 35 years. You just want to get rid of all the shit you've used with Ean. It probably started with "We need new stockings" and it escalated to we need new everything.
My parents still use decorations I made in school back in the 80s. So uh yeah no. I doubt my 4-year-old self, crafted these things to last. You know if you value and take care of your things.
Is she really throwing out all her decorations?!!!!!! Wow this bitch is a piece of work

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Gosh I still have decorations from 35 to 40 years ago that I made in school. That stuff is very special.

She has to throw everything out that is about Ean. Not even thinking how the kids will feel.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

guineapeegz wrote:
Taurusmom wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Lol it’s kind of interesting to hear that, about their signs.

Their over all compatibility is 14% out of 100%
But we don't know their full birth charts. My boyfriend and I have a wonderful relationship and he's an Aries and I'm a Taurus. But, he was born one day after if turned into Aries, so I feel like he has a lot of Pisces in him.

Also, the moon sign is hella important in a relationship.

Their relationship looks like it sucks so perhaps their birth charts are hella incompatible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This is OT but i'm pretty bad at this shit, would one of you lovely people pm me and help me work out all that stuff for myself?

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

What is with the new decorations.... And the tree having a "theme"?

For me it's about traditions, taking the same decorations out that the kids made and were gifted to us, we each have our favorites we share the memories. Our tree has No theme. It might not be magazine worthy but it's FUN for the kids...

I hope Frank's parents buy scarlet a nice big tacky babies first Christmas ornament in hot pink! and she HAS to put it front and center of her ugly white tree!

Sent from my SM-G390W using Tapatalk
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I don’t have kids but the fact that she is saying she needs new ornaments because hers are worn out is ridiculous. We have ornaments on my tree that were my on mom’s tree when she was a kid. That means they are more than 50 years old and are in great condition! Our tree may be mismatched and definitely isn’t Pinterest worthy but it’s full of memories!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Brit is the queen of consumerism, are we surprised this bitch is taking the first chance to get rid of something that's perfectly fine just so she can buy more shit?
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

All she cares about is the aesthetic. She bought a fake tree last year for the kids to put their ornaments on because HEAVEN FORBID something not Pinteresty af be hung on her precious flocked real tree.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 93c080.jpg[/img]

The top pictures of the ornaments on the tree are from 2 years ago and the bottom screenshots are from her haul she posted yesterday lol.

She is seriously just throwing them out because they used them with ean. They are basically the exact same ornaments.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Just leaving this here lol
Screenshot_20181113-120903_YouTube.jpeg
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

131618 wrote:Just leaving this here lol
Who. What's the timestamp?

Looks like his true colors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Avocado[31] wrote:
Who. What's the timestamp?

Looks like his true colors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
About 6:49

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I've never heard of a Christmas tree decoration falling apart, maybe a glass one shattering if you dropped it, but I'm not buying that her oranemets from 2 years ago are falling apart. What a dumbass, but hey it's a YouTube mom, any excuse to go to Target and shop.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I've even kept Dollar Tree decorations alive for a few years so yeah.

Brit and her endless need to buy things.

I've never understood the concept of a themed tree even worse the poor kids who make things at school and come home knowing it will be put on the secondary tree wouldn't want to mess up mom's tree. So weird.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

This is how I always picture him tbh! I just get weird vibes from him.
milubonita
Talker
Talker

Unread post by milubonita »

I actually dont mind Frank, lol. He loves attention but doesn't like that once in a while? Man I wish I had lots of instagram followers and get sent sent products/get paid. I would quit my job be home with my kids. That's now something to hate on! Lol.
Britney... she threw all her white ornaments to get more white ornaments. Spending money is the only thing that makes her happy, not her kids, not a man. It's the only think that fills that huge black hole she has inside. I keep my kids ornaments that they made until they fall apart, I still have some paper ornaments from a couple years ago that my daughter colored in preschool, lol. And this heartless b*tch can't even keep the ones she bought last year. She's a horruble human being and mother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”