KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Classie wrote:Y’all had me on the lookout for Keren’s skin and D. A. Y. U. M.

I’m older than Keren and don’t even have 1 line if I smile huge!
91F68CF9-327C-4D4F-A2CC-7DB571B37CA2.jpeg
Damn is right!!! What is wrong with her skin, I'm only a year older than Karen but I dont have any lines either if I smile like that, you would think she smoked or something that is bad! It can't just be genetics and bad diet, she's got to be doing something that's giving her lines like that! Get some botox girl!!
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

I think that Keren genuinely thinks she looks like Corinna, hence the whole copycat thing.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

celeste1029 wrote:I think that Keren genuinely thinks she looks like Corinna, hence the whole copycat thing.

Sad, the only thing they have in common is blonde hair and both female. Corinna is really pretty and has gorgeous features. Keren is like the trailer park trash princess version
nicaraae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicaraae »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 77054a.jpg[/img]

Keren disabled comments on her post with corrina. I saw comments pointing out that it looks like she photoshopped her legs to look slimmer in her picture. Typical keren.. also I think Taylor needs glasses lol keren and corrina are not twins ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nicaraae
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 77054a.jpg[/img]

Keren disabled comments on her post with corrina. I saw comments pointing out that it looks like she photoshopped her legs to look slimmer in her picture. Typical keren.. also I think Taylor needs glasses lol keren and corrina are not twins ImageImageImage

nicaraae
Amateur
Amateur

nicaraae wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 77054a.jpg[/img]

Nvm it looks like the comments are back

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

celeste1029 wrote:I think that Keren genuinely thinks she looks like Corinna, hence the whole copycat thing.

Sad, the only thing they have in common is blonde hair and both female. Corinna is really pretty and has gorgeous features. Keren is like the trailer park trash princess version
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

nicaraae wrote:

Nvm it looks like the comments are back

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 663666.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 784b46.png[/img]

She did something but idk what lol her right side of the knee looks warped
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I doubt Taylor really thinks that.. she just knows what Queen K wants to hear. Keren definitely thinks she looks like Corinna.. I’m sure her and Taylor used to do the whole twin thing back in high school so I wonder how Taylor really feels....

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I doubt Taylor really thinks that.. she just knows what Queen K wants to hear. Keren definitely thinks she looks like Corinna.. I’m sure her and Taylor used to do the whole twin thing back in high school so I wonder how Taylor really feels....

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

your phone battery giving me anxiety

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 89d3b0.png[/img]

I think someone on here said that khoas cousin comes over more when Corrina is around.

Tortuga
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tortuga »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 360176.jpg[/img]

I saw this on my insta feed... Thought about this bish right away lmao

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

I think every girl that age does this. I do this with all my friends, it’s just a thing.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

nicaraae wrote: Keren disabled comments on her post with corrina. I saw comments pointing out that it looks like she photoshopped her legs to look slimmer in her picture. Typical keren.. also I think Taylor needs glasses lol keren and corrina are not twins ImageImageImage

lol the only way keren looks like a twin to corinna is by using that cup to hide 3/4 her face
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Count how many times Keren say "Corinna" in the vlog... she's totally obsessed with her.. You don't see her this way with her other besties... She tries too hard to imagine how much they have in common and how great their friendship is...

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Chichi wrote:Count how many times Keren say "Corinna" in the vlog... she's totally obsessed with her.. You don't see her this way with her other besties... She tries too hard to imagine how much they have in common and how great their friendship is...

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
I thought the same. And actually felt like Corinna was getting annoyed with keren asking her if they should match and get the same thing about everything. Lol
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Keren going out and buying shit to piss about and pose for instagram photos like a 12 year old while her fiancé is at home with the baby (as usual) and mourning the loss of someone close to him. It just shows what a truly selfish, horrible cow she can be.

I hope her tits fall off.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Tiffany ferguson on youtube made a great video about the hypocritical and weirdness that is fam vloggers! Worth the watch!!

Unread post by Guest »

I can't even begin to process how in the world she would leave her grieving fiance (and he did really seem genuinely upset closing the vlog) at home and go shopping for matching mugs and outfit with her "bff". She's not a freaking teenager anymore! That day was honestly a day in which she should have called in the small army she keeps around to raise her children and keep Khoa company. She could have taken Landon and Jackson to banois house, even, and just spent the day comforting khoa and they both could get some quality time with sutton. I just cant with how fucking insensitive towards him she was.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”