Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

beyondnebula
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Unread post by beyondnebula »

As much as she loves spending her YouTube money you would think she would work consistently to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CanadianChick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanadianChick »

Orangeorchid wrote:Lol does she really do that with the accent haha. Then again, she can’t even spell/pronounce english words so i’m not surprised.

Aaryn will find any excuse not to upload and here’s poor Liza trying to be consistent and getting absolutely shit on because she hasn’t uploaded her gender reveal yet lmao. Say what you want about Liza but I do believe she actually cares about her subscribers and tries really hard while Aaryn’s like “I ran out of rosè (lol) today guys so I had to run to the store and then I got distracted by Starbucks and Nordies so no upload today”!!!!
CanadianChick wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:She posted on twitter she's gonna take the day off tomorrow and relax because the go go go is catching up. When doesn't she take off for her? And isn't that the point of girls night out?
She decided to get sloshed and wake up looking like the crypt keeper. That hair looked like one dread. Yes show us again how you spread yourself Airin.

Airin showing her say bye to Cryla and Adeline was just for show Image She feels sad when she leaves them, but yet leaves them all the time. Leaves them with the nanny. #airinlogic#airinneedsyetanotherbreak#rosèall day (yes I put the accent on the “e” like that on purpose because every time Airin types “Rose” she uses the wrong accent). Dumb ass.

Yes! It’s on her Twitter! She spells it wrong every time! Always puts the wrong accent!

Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

I’m new here but not new to Aaryn’s antics and vlogs. Does anyone else get super annoyed when Aaryn makes Nick and Chris stand by each other as if they are real twins?! It’s getting real creepy.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Somehow can’t stand that female Amanda . Seems like she is full of herself!!
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Here we go again with the Mama Bear Shirts... Really.... For crying out loud.... :-o
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

hereforfun wrote:Somehow can’t stand that female Amanda . Seems like she is full of herself!!
Yes!! Amanda seems like a royal bitch. I think Vicki was really uncomfortable with her. Its funny because a few weeks ago, everyone here was raving about her. I was thinking, what am I missing here? But yeah, now everyone hates her!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

hereforfun wrote:Somehow can’t stand that female Amanda . Seems like she is full of herself!!
Yes!! Amanda seems like a royal bitch. I think Vicki was really uncomfortable with her. Its funny because a few weeks ago, everyone here was raving about her. I was thinking, what am I missing here? But yeah, now everyone hates her!

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Yeah I dont like Amanda either, she gives off a very rich bitch vibe.
The twin thing is getting old, I don’t see it myself.
They’re both tall with brown hair, ok? Lol
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

haterade wrote:Reading about "Aaryn and Amanda" brings me back to BB15 ImageImage Can our next thread title please reference the Blonde-Tourage!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That was Gina Marie... barf

Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

CanadianChick wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:She posted on twitter she's gonna take the day off tomorrow and relax because the go go go is catching up. When doesn't she take off for her? And isn't that the point of girls night out?
She decided to get sloshed and wake up looking like the crypt keeper. That hair looked like one dread. Yes show us again how you spread yourself Airin.

Airin showing her say bye to Cryla and Adeline was just for show Image She feels sad when she leaves them, but yet leaves them all the time. Leaves them with the nanny. #airinlogic#airinneedsyetanotherbreak#rosèall day (yes I put the accent on the “e” like that on purpose because every time Airin types “Rose” she uses the wrong accent). Dumb ass.

It’s rosé ;)
Irishmama36
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishmama36 »

CanadianChick wrote:

It’s rosé ;)
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

shamulu wrote:
haterade wrote:Reading about "Aaryn and Amanda" brings me back to BB15 ImageImage Can our next thread title please reference the Blonde-Tourage!?

That was Gina Marie... barf

Right but Amanda Zuckerman was also on her season. Just seeing the names together made me think of it.

Linn0317
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Linn0317 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cf2c4e.jpg[/img]

It’s as if she hates her life or something.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

This is how Aron feels about being a parent y’all[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a821cd.jpg[/img]

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:This is how Aron feels about being a parent y’all[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a821cd.jpg[/img]

In her defense sometimes I feel that way too ImageImageImageImage #justbeinghonest

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

After seeing these IG stories, I cannot wait to see the next episode of "The Sister Show" tomorrow about kid shaming.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

After seeing these IG stories, I cannot wait to see the next episode of "The Sister Show" tomorrow about kid shaming.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Orangeorchid wrote:Lol does she really do that with the accent haha. Then again, she can’t even spell/pronounce english words so i’m not surprised.

Aaryn will find any excuse not to upload and here’s poor Liza trying to be consistent and getting absolutely shit on because she hasn’t uploaded her gender reveal yet lmao. Say what you want about Liza but I do believe she actually cares about her subscribers and tries really hard while Aaryn’s like “I ran out of rosè (lol) today guys so I had to run to the store and then I got distracted by Starbucks and Nordies so no upload today”!!!!
CanadianChick wrote:

Did you notice all the Airon hate comments on Lizas "Im sorry" vlog? Lol there were a lot!!! I only got a couple screenshots but they aren't buying Airins bullshit anymore. I love it..sorry not sorry lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 5f8488.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6e46e3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0e2a95.jpg[/img]

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

So they are going to Colorado for thanksgiving. And the following week is Adelines birthday... I don't think she will get 4 vlogs up the rest of the month.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”