KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Guest »

wonderwall99 wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:Keren got two pieces done. As someone who gets tattoos and often, I’m just glad she actually went to a decent artist. His stuff looks really well done. At least she didn’t half ass her other two kid’s tattoos.
But I will admit considering Jackson is the golden child her J tattoo for him is so shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....how does a tattoo that consists of 1 letter be considered shit? It literally looks fine lol

Simply in terms of dedicating a tattoo, she got one single letter for her son. I just feel like there was no thought put into it.
Mind you, keren doesn’t put much thought into anything she’s just that impulsive.
But I still think for your own children a more thoughtful and sentimental piece is more appropriate.

Ohhhhh got it. I thought you were talking quality of tattoo rather than the meaning. My bad!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I think all the tattoos for the kids should have been in same spot and same thing. There was room to add letters beside the J or down her wrist.

Bet she'll make everyone wait til tomorrows vlog to show them.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

dixoncaroline wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:
....how does a tattoo that consists of 1 letter be considered shit? It literally looks fine lol

Simply in terms of dedicating a tattoo, she got one single letter for her son. I just feel like there was no thought put into it.
Mind you, keren doesn’t put much thought into anything she’s just that impulsive.
But I still think for your own children a more thoughtful and sentimental piece is more appropriate.

Ohhhhh got it. I thought you were talking quality of tattoo rather than the meaning. My bad!

All good! :) I’m not someone to judge on quality of tattoos, my first artist sucked. I’ve definitely learned from that moving forward. And I’m not always someone that thinks every tattoo should be meaningful but for your kids, yeah those should be super sentimental and personal

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Amanda-L wrote:So sad that they're letting the same thing happen to Landon's teeth that they did to Jackson's. You'd think they'd have learnt from the first time, but I guess not. I mean, they're no where near as bad as Jackson's were at that age and sure, his teeth have shifted some since getting rid of the dummy, but they're still damaged from it.

If it were me and I already had one child whose teeth had been knowingly messed up from constant use of those ugly newborn things then there'd be no way any child after that would be allowed near one. They'd be banned. But you can guarantee in a year or two from now, if these halfwits are still vlogging, you'll be seeing Sutton with one plugging his mouth up and messing his teeth up whilst they're trying to foist the blame off on their dodgy genetics and bath tub falls

I've always felt like they are subconsciously (or consciously tbh) giving Landon a binky so that they can continue to claim the "genetic" teeth thing. If Landon's didn't have a binky and his teeth turned out fine then they would have to admit they messed up Jackson's bite.
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

celeste1029 wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:So sad that they're letting the same thing happen to Landon's teeth that they did to Jackson's. You'd think they'd have learnt from the first time, but I guess not. I mean, they're no where near as bad as Jackson's were at that age and sure, his teeth have shifted some since getting rid of the dummy, but they're still damaged from it.

If it were me and I already had one child whose teeth had been knowingly messed up from constant use of those ugly newborn things then there'd be no way any child after that would be allowed near one. They'd be banned. But you can guarantee in a year or two from now, if these halfwits are still vlogging, you'll be seeing Sutton with one plugging his mouth up and messing his teeth up whilst they're trying to foist the blame off on their dodgy genetics and bath tub falls

I've always felt like they are subconsciously (or consciously tbh) giving Landon a binky so that they can continue to claim the "genetic" teeth thing. If Landon's didn't have a binky and his teeth turned out fine then they would have to admit they messed up Jackson's bite.
i remember in a vlog awhile, she said she doesn’t care about their teeth being like that cause hers were when she grew up and “she came out fine” or some shit like that. ImageImage

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

sunshinetexas wrote:On corinna’s instastory Khoa is once again on the couch with Sutton. MY GOD. I get it he’s the father and should help just as much as Keren with taking care of him but SHITTTTTTT he’s always holding and feeding him etc etc etc!!!!!!!! On today’s vlog seeing Keren holding Sutton looked sooooo damn awkward and weird!!!! No mother instinct whatsoever!!!!!!!!!! My God I feel so bad for that child.
i honestly think she has ppd... I have never seen something like this before..

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Whyyyy do I hate her more everyday? Between the copycat obsession over Corina and those hideous eyebrows I just can’t! So Khoa was home with Landon for a solid 10 minutes, yet she comes out and says ohh you’re home. So that whole time she assumed Landon was where?!? Does it annoy anyone else that Khoa calls them “kid” all the time! Keren has zero motherly instincts. Like she was going to put the smaller one on the back of that toy? He’d fly right off. Jackson is so weird. Why did he wants to choke Landon off!??!
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Keren gets boobs, 2 tattoos, plucks her eye lash extensions out and gets new ones all within a week. What do those kids get to do?

Why does she have kids? All she cares about is her ugly vain self.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

roxyroller wrote:
sunshinetexas wrote:On corinna’s instastory Khoa is once again on the couch with Sutton. MY GOD. I get it he’s the father and should help just as much as Keren with taking care of him but SHITTTTTTT he’s always holding and feeding him etc etc etc!!!!!!!! On today’s vlog seeing Keren holding Sutton looked sooooo damn awkward and weird!!!! No mother instinct whatsoever!!!!!!!!!! My God I feel so bad for that child.
i honestly think she has ppd... I have never seen something like this before..

Maybe! Because she is on a whole nother level....
herefordrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefordrama »

I think it’s so sad watching Landon talk because you see how much he actually wants to talk, but he’s not simulated enough to actually say what he needs to say. It’s almost like he only talks when asked to because that’s the way they are with Jackson
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Poor Landon is probably so excited about the garbage truck because that's as far out the front door as he ever gets!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lavenderlace56 »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:the tattoo she's getting for landon, the one that's hidden away, god i couldn't imagine having a needle so close to where i just recently got a boob job. i'd definitely wait longer than a week for that, but that's just me

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
I’m literally holding my boobs and cringing thinking about it. She needs help. She is seriously manic and it’s actually scary

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Poor Landon is probably so excited about the garbage truck because that's as far out the front door as he ever gets!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not defending her but most kids love trucks garbage trucks included. they have even had Jackson out there watching them and the guy has let them sit in the seat even.
Ginger91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginger91 »

Just a few days ago she was laid up in bed and couldn’t even brush her own damn hair, but now she’s well enough to jump on trampolines and get 2 freaking tattoos!? Also I don’t think we will ever actually see her stupid boobs, except for that one instagram photo. She wears those frumpy oversized clothes every single day.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

ALeto90 wrote:Whyyyy do I hate her more everyday? Between the copycat obsession over Corina and those hideous eyebrows I just can’t! So Khoa was home with Landon for a solid 10 minutes, yet she comes out and says ohh you’re home. So that whole time she assumed Landon was where?!? Does it annoy anyone else that Khoa calls them “kid” all the time! Keren has zero motherly instincts. Like she was going to put the smaller one on the back of that toy? He’d fly right off. Jackson is so weird. Why did he wants to choke Landon off!??!
I swear her eyebrows looked so terrible! It only accentuates how awful her skin looks! I wish I could forcibly wash her face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

Khoa says "Can you hold this" when asking Keren to hold Sutton. Who calls their kid this?
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

omg i cannot believe they’re still paying for everything for corinna that is so freaking weird! how are they going to know if she’s their friends for real or if she’s just using them?! she can’t even buy her own things at target!? she’s not poor you idiots help someone else out who’s in need if you want to be “nice”!
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Coco_ wrote:omg i cannot believe they’re still paying for everything for corinna that is so freaking weird! how are they going to know if she’s their friends for real or if she’s just using them?! she can’t even buy her own things at target!? she’s not poor you idiots help someone else out who’s in need if you want to be “nice”!
Exactly! Just using them. And when she said Khoa texted her about what they bought or something makes it sound like it was for her (like he knew they were shopping for her).
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 752f59.jpg[/img] poor taylor ready to clock out after watching her suppose bffs kids just so she could go out and shop with another “bff” (corinna)
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

MiloandMax wrote:
Coco_ wrote:omg i cannot believe they’re still paying for everything for corinna that is so freaking weird! how are they going to know if she’s their friends for real or if she’s just using them?! she can’t even buy her own things at target!? she’s not poor you idiots help someone else out who’s in need if you want to be “nice”!
Exactly! Just using them. And when she said Khoa texted her about what they bought or something makes it sound like it was for her (like he knew they were shopping for her).
It is so weird. And I don’t know why they continually talk about it. Almost like to throw it in our face or so people talk shit about Corinna, I can’t figure it out?!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”