JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I also am one that thinks Addie is kinda cute but I do thing she is odd looking.....just because her hair is SO white blonde and so are her eyebrows ans eyelashes so its kinda weird to look at. I think she looks much more like Jesss did as a kid than Chris. Mostly I just love her attitide and the fact that she tella Jesss NO when Jesss asks her to do something on camera. I hope she is a rebel and rejects being filmed aa ahe gets older.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

The reasons Chris had to go are 1) he's her driver. And 2) she is so scared to leave him home because she will be so paranoid checking his phone tracking him and wondering if he's cheating.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Bit late mentioning but i laughed so hard when Jesss said "Can you work it?" and Addie was like "No"
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Brook1888 wrote:Dance culture as shown in these videos is so toxic. Little girls in skimpy outfits wearing tones of makeup, shaking their arses. There's no way I would let my kid do that.

Also, if Jess was so in to dance for so long, shouldn't she be really good at makeup or at least knowledgeable? It seems to be a big part of the completely disgusting dance culture.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I don't know anything about competitive dance culture because my daughter took dance classes for fun and only had a winter and spring recital where make-up and costumes were required. The classes (tap,ballet,jazz) had a required "uniform" of a black leotard, white tights, hair in a bun or pony, and the appropriate shoes. The thing I most worry about with Lilia is her developing an eating disorder. She already is a picky eater. Her mom is constantly commenting about her children's size and seems to delight in Lilia being so skinny and tiny. Plus the poor kid is on youtube and instagram and is probably starting to be aware of how she looks on social media. And maybe I'm wrong about this but it seems that a lot of professional dancers have eating disorders and I wonder if that doesn't filter down to the younger kids.

Plus I agree that Jesss is completely bullshitting about the make-up. Of course she knows how to do make-up. She was in dance all those years and she competed in beauty pageants.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

I don't get why vanity makeup would ever be required of children in the first place. They can "all look the same" by all wearing none.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

...mom from mean girls for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lilia is horrible at dancing & obviously won’t get very far, so all that makeup seems like a huge waste

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Image

I would be embarrassed.

spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[url=/gif/putting-a-full-face-of-makeup-on-my-8-year-old-im-so-sorry-TrpgWx][img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-15-2018/TrpgWx.gif[/img][/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>makeagif</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>11</span><span>-</span><span>15</span><span>-</span><span>2018</span><span>/</span><span>TrpgWx</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]

I would be embarrassed.

I think the worst part was when she was shaking her ass at the camera. like no one needs to see that.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

What was the point of all that make up??!?! Lilia looked like someone had shoved cheap kids make up on her. More fool Jess for forking out for brand names for an 8 year old.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

prettyll wrote:
spillthetea wrote:
honestly jess and chris claim to have sex multiple times a week. ( don't believe it) I think Jess keeps Addie in bed with them to keep Chris away from her. she got the husband and the other kid. she can play happy family and that's all she cares about. she doesn't really want Chris he is just there to fulfill a role in Jess's life.
She says since kids are always in the bed they do it all over the house. She makes their sex life sound like a dream, but seeing how they interact on a daily basis I call bullshit. Chris acts like he can’t stay her. They can’t even fake it for the camera so it must be bad.
Besides that I'm sure she blew up that number, it's pretty obvious to me that Jess has very low sexual intelligence. She values quantity over quality. She seems to only think "oh that's the 3rd time of 5-minutes-of-poking-each-other this week, look at how much we love each other!!! I've heard that parents do not have sex that often, so my marriage is obviously better than most!" instead of asking herself "Did I feel emotionally intimate to my partner? Did I get energy from spending this time with him? Was I satisfied?" Remember when she might a giga-deal about that she likes to be spanked, as if that is the kinkiest thing a couple can get up to?
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

You guys. I wonder why Chris is always with a monster or red bull in hand? He doesnt work, he doesnt do anything...why would he need all that caffeine? I mean look at all the videos, he always has one.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

lilywhoa wrote:You guys. I wonder why Chris is always with a monster or red bull in hand? He doesnt work, he doesnt do anything...why would he need all that caffeine? I mean look at all the videos, he always has one.
probably an addiction for him.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

That make-up doesn't do her good at all... Also I find these competitions horrible, just like kids beauty pageants. Why would you want to see your kid like that? Skimpy skirts and make up like "street workers"? Whose freaking idea was that... Nothing against kids dancing and competing, but I'll never understand the urge to dress them up that way. But I guess if your kid isn't good enough at the art of dancing you have to get recognized otherwise...

Also: I bet Chris enjoyed playing Fortnite all day way more than the twins. Poor Kyson and Kaden were stuck in that hotel room with their man child step sloth.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

phie20 wrote:That make-up doesn't do her good at all... Also I find these competitions horrible, just like kids beauty pageants. Why would you want to see your kid like that? Skimpy skirts and make up like "street workers"? Whose freaking idea was that... Nothing against kids dancing and competing, but I'll never understand the urge to dress them up that way. But I guess if your kid isn't good enough at the art of dancing you have to get recognized otherwise...

Also: I bet Chris enjoyed playing Fortnite all day way more than the twins. Poor Kyson and Kaden were stuck in that hotel room with their man child step sloth.
I don't get it either, I did competitive dance as a kid and we never wore those over the top costumes, and if your mom let you wear mascara or lipstick you were considered lucky.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone think Jess used the excuse for Addies video so she didn't have to put it up right on her bday and get all the hate for it taking her weeks to get the twins video up?
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:Anyone think Jess used the excuse for Addies video so she didn't have to put it up right on her bday and get all the hate for it taking her weeks to get the twins video up?
It's sad she just slaps up one video for the twins. it's bad enough they have to share a birthday and that means agreeing on the activity they want to do. (no way that isn't going to end up causing issues if it hasn't already.) the least she can do is give them each their own video.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spillthetea wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Anyone think Jess used the excuse for Addies video so she didn't have to put it up right on her bday and get all the hate for it taking her weeks to get the twins video up?
It's sad she just slaps up one video for the twins. it's bad enough they have to share a birthday and that means agreeing on the activity they want to do. (no way that isn't going to end up causing issues if it hasn't already.) the least she can do is give them each their own video.
And when she does slap it together it took how long to get it up. And you could really tell that Chris is not involved. He's really no better than Drake (im being sarcastic not serious). He's just live in daddy for an image really.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I believe Jess when she says that they bang everyday or whatever stupid thing she said. I think she is extremely paranoid that she’ll be left and cheated on again, and thinks that if she puts out every night then Chris won’t have the chance/desire to look elsewhere.

So she’s not having that much sex because she wants to..she’s doing it because of her self esteem problems.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I believe Jess when she says that they bang everyday or whatever stupid thing she said. I think she is extremely paranoid that she’ll be left and cheated on again, and thinks that if she puts out every night then Chris won’t have the chance/desire to look elsewhere.

So she’s not having that much sex because she wants to..she’s doing it because of her self esteem problems.

Which is really sad if you think about it. Imagine not having sex because you want to be close with your partner, but because you're scared they'll leave if you don't. It must just take all the enjoyment out of it. (or whatever enjoyment there is anyway, judging by the way he is so lazy in the daytime hes a two pump chump. Must be great.)

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”