R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

kalakala
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by kalakala »

At 34.11 she says until we are ready to have baby 2...3...4. They have baby 2 she is emma
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Buckle up friends, it was a slow day at work so I just watched it.

Their infertility journey that took 3.5 years.
When they got married, they said they would wait 2 years to start trying, but Rachelle got baby fever and impatient after 9 months. R has issues too including cysts, irregular and long periods.
After 3-4 months of trying, she had a "feeling" that something was off.
Jan 2016: thought it was R, started working with a personal trainer to increase chances. Went to military hospital, did semen analysis there, sent them to a fertility clinic for better advice but they were shocked that it was J not R. J started with a trainer like R, did that for 2 months. Tried other options to increase hormones, etc - "male supplements."
March/April 2016: Temecula fertility clinic. @ Military hospital: high count, low shape and motility. Thought it might be a bad sample, turned out to be low count, shape and motility. R said it could be because of his military background but they don't know.
August 2016: IVF only option. IUI not really possible, more expensive; waste of time and money. Cost of IVF more than 20k, used money from R's college fund since she only got her associates. This fund was the "exact amount." Mentioned family chipping in and the gofundme.
Sept 2016: started the journey - egg retrieval, all of it is documented on YT.
Nov 2016: 1st embryo transfer, decided to transfer 2 even though everyone said to do 1. Unsuccessful transfer, lost hope since 2 embryos didn't stick and they were very confident it would work. Mentioned how they handled it differently.
Jan 2017: second transfer, successful with Brynn. Lost her at 20 weeks. Knew J was deploying in a month after they lost Brynn. Bonded over the loss, did counseling, decided that it would bring them together.
July 2017: Deployment, 6 month recovery time for R. J was for trying another transfer during deployment and to come to R being pregnant. R was scared people would think she was replacing Brynn.
Nov 2017: third transfer, more hopeful now that R knew she could get pregnant, gave J something to look forward to.
Aug 2017: Emma is born.
Will need IVF for more kids.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

MiloandMax wrote:Didn't Justin's parenfs pay for the IVF with Brynn? Then Emma was no cost because of the guarantee. So now they'd have to pay for IVF again while saving for their dream home. Is it possible she's trying to get some IVF grant or have a doctor offer it to her as a sponsor (I don't know how that would work).
Yeah, in her videos at the time she said their family helped them out and gave them money. But since they have the embryos now they’d just have to pay for transfers which is cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

yeahwhatever wrote:Buckle up friends, it was a slow day at work so I just watched it.

When they got married, they said they would wait 2 years to start trying, but Rachelle got baby fever and impatient after 9 months. R has issues too including cysts, irregular and long periods.
Jan 2016: thought it was R, started working with a personal trainer to increase chances. Went to military hospital, did semen analysis there, sent them to a fertility clinic for better advice but they were shocked that it was J not R. J started with a trainer like R, did that for 2 months. Tried other options to increase hormones, etc - "male supplements."
March/April 2016: Temecula fertility clinic. @ Military hospital: high count, low shape and motility. Thought it might be a bad sample, turned out to be low count, shape and motility. R said it could be because of his military background but they don't know.
August 2016: IVF only option. IUI not really possible, more expensive; waste of time and money. Cost of IVF more than 20k, used money from R's college fund since she only got her associates. This fund was the "exact amount." Mentioned family chipping in and the gofundme.
Nov 2016: 1st embryo transfer, decided to transfer 2 even though everyone said to do 1. Unsuccessful transfer, lost hope since 2 embryos didn't stick and they were very confident it would work. Mentioned how they handled it differently.
Jan 2017: second transfer, successful with Brynn. Lost her at 20 weeks. Knew J was deploying in a month after they lost Brynn. Bonded over the loss, did counseling, decided that it would bring them together.
July 2017: Deployment, 6 month recovery time for R. J was for trying another transfer during deployment and to come to R being pregnant. R was scared people would think she was replacing Brynn.
Nov 2017: third transfer, more hopeful now that R knew she could get pregnant, gave J something to look forward to.
Sorry for the double post, but wait a minute. This is the second time she’s mentioned this never before discussed “college fund”. How on earth are we supposed to believe her single working mother was able to save about 60k for her two daughters. If they had 20k leftover let’s say she spent 10k on associates, so 30k for her and obviously her sister would have the same amount. I’m sorry, but no. She’s lying.

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Celia wrote:
yeahwhatever wrote:Buckle up friends, it was a slow day at work so I just watched it.

Sorry for the double post, but wait a minute. This is the second time she’s mentioned this never before discussed “college fund”. How on earth are we supposed to believe her single working mother was able to save about 60k for her two daughters. If they had 20k leftover let’s say she spent 10k on associates, so 30k for her and obviously her sister would have the same amount. I’m sorry, but no. She’s lying.

She said it was from her grandparents in this video
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Celia wrote:

A lot of the time it’s usually the grandparents that save that money. In my case and my husband’s it was our grandparents. Now, his parents are saving one for our kids and we will do the same as well. It could have been grandparents and her mom helping with it or it could just be a lie. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

kalakala wrote:
Celia wrote:

She said it was from her grandparents in this video
I am almost positive she said it was her mom the last time it was mentioned.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

IMG_0177.jpg
Okay found the tweet! She straight up says her mom saved, now it’s her grandparents?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

Celia wrote:
IMG_0177.jpg
Okay found the tweet! She straight up says her mom saved, now it’s her grandparents?

Also I could have sworn when they first mentioned doing IVF they said it was a family member that paid for most of it and then gofundme. She's never mentioned using college funds?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Mommajamba wrote:
Celia wrote:
IMG_0177.jpg

Also I could have sworn when they first mentioned doing IVF they said it was a family member that paid for most of it and then gofundme. She's never mentioned using college funds?

Exactly. In the videos she filmed at the time they were doing it she said they got help from friends and family. Then suddenly she has this college fund. Now they used that college fund to pay for IVF. That supposedly her mom saved up... no wait, her grandparents. Get your story straight Rash.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Celia wrote:
Mommajamba wrote:
Celia wrote:
IMG_0177.jpg

Exactly. In the videos she filmed at the time they were doing it she said they got help from friends and family. Then suddenly she has this college fund. Now they used that college fund to pay for IVF. That supposedly her mom saved up... no wait, her grandparents. Get your story straight Rash.

Not to confuse it with what I said. I just mentioned her mom being a single mom it’s kind of hard to save up that much money for kids college, so I said it could have been her grandparents since I’ve seen that happen a lot. I don’t know if Rachelle ever mentioned her grandparents doing it but I just saw the tweet saying her mom set it up for her so I guess her mom did unless it’s a lie.
Either way, these people have gotten a lot of help to get where they are now.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

If they had the money for IVF in the bank, why did they need GoFundMe donations?

And whomever set aside the college fund, Mom or Grandparents or both, I feel sorry for them. You work your ass off to try to start your kids off without debt from college in their adult life, and they instead start IVF treatments at age 20.
My daughter is going to college next year and we have $100k in an account for her. A collaboration of myself and my husband, and our parents have contributed since she was 2 months old. I'd be LIVID if in 18 months she came to us and said she was going to start IVF treatments. At age 20. I'd insist she instead use the money for therapy.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

herebcofbritney wrote:
Celia wrote:
Mommajamba wrote:Also I could have sworn when they first mentioned doing IVF they said it was a family member that paid for most of it and then gofundme. She's never mentioned using college funds?

Not to confuse it with what I said. I just mentioned her mom being a single mom it’s kind of hard to save up that much money for kids college, so I said it could have been her grandparents since I’ve seen that happen a lot. I don’t know if Rachelle ever mentioned her grandparents doing it but I just saw the tweet saying her mom set it up for her so I guess her mom did unless it’s a lie.

Apparently in the video she claims it was her grandparents who set up the fund.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:If they had the money for IVF in the bank, why did they need GoFundMe donations?

And whomever set aside the college fund, Mom or Grandparents or both, I feel sorry for them. You work your ass off to try to start your kids off without debt from college in their adult life, and they instead start IVF treatments at age 20.
My daughter is going to college next year and we have $100k in an account for her. A collaboration of myself and my husband, and our parents have contributed since she was 2 months old. I'd be LIVID if in 18 months she came to us and said she was going to start IVF treatments. At age 20. I'd insist she instead use the money for therapy.
Right? I wouldn’t give her access to the money if she was going to blow it like that. They weren’t, and aren’t, even established adults. I’d rather my kid put it towards a house if she didn’t want to continue school.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Celia wrote:Okay found the tweet! She straight up says her mom saved, now it’s her grandparents?
I guess she hasn't learned that once you put something on the Internet, it never goes away.
I would bet good money that she will delete that tweet as soon as she sees it posted here... I mean remembers that she lied.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Celia wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:If they had the money for IVF in the bank, why did they need GoFundMe donations?

Right? I wouldn’t give her access to the money if she was going to blow it like that. They weren’t, and aren’t, even established adults. I’d rather my kid put it towards a house if she didn’t want to continue school.
Exactly! I know college isn't for everyone, and that's ok. But invest it. Buy a house. Start a business. TRAVEL!
Live your life before you settle down and have kids. And make sure you can support your child without the help of strangers from the internet.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Celia wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Celia wrote: Exactly. In the videos she filmed at the time they were doing it she said they got help from friends and family. Then suddenly she has this college fund. Now they used that college fund to pay for IVF. That supposedly her mom saved up... no wait, her grandparents. Get your story straight Rash.

Apparently in the video she claims it was her grandparents who set up the fund.

Oh wow. She said two different things then. Sorry. I didn’t watch the video. I only watch videos after coming on here and determining if it’s worth watching but I cannot care enough to watch 40 mins of them lying and benefitting from their ivf and stillborn journey for the 10th time. Either way she is very lucky to even be a mom at this point.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I'm so confused. One of the first videos I saw I really did think she said that Justin's parents gave them 20,000 for it.

Also hasn't she just recently said that Justin didn't have much left of his GI bill because she used it for her. But then that tweet says not (but not what she said in a video).

Then the money was from her grandparents saving not her mom like said tweet.

Also if she had all the money from her college fund why the go fund me. They also sold t shirts on one of those charity t shirt things (I saw it in an old link).
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

MiloandMax wrote:I'm so confused. One of the first videos I saw I really did think she said that Justin's parents gave them 20,000 for it.

Also hasn't she just recently said that Justin didn't have much left of his GI bill because she used it for her. But then that tweet says not (but not what she said in a video).

Then the money was from her grandparents saving not her mom like said tweet.

Also if she had all the money from her college fund why the go fund me. They also sold t shirts on one of those charity t shirt things (I saw it in an old link).

She’s trying to seem superior, you can tell by her recent actions she’s got her head up her ass and wants to be special. Not telling recipes or where she got “Emmy’s” clothes and bragging about being debt free and not needing credit cards. It’s really obnoxious, if she dropped this facade and was real she’d do so much better. No more perfect husband, perfect baby, “I deserve this” complex.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Well I watched the entire video and despite her lies, I actually felt sincerity from Justin’s end.
I think the reason why he’s such a pushover and treats rachelle the way he does is due to his guilt for not being able to get her pregnant.
He was so chill in the entire video, not annoying or anything.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”