KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Littlechatter11 wrote:I don’t think Keren would have spent anymore time with Sutton even if he were a girl :?
I agree with this. I think babies and being a mom was just a phase for her. That’s what she wanted then, it’s not what she wants now, and she’s doing everything she can to run around with young single girls she has nothing in common with so she can live vicariously through them. I don’t think being a mom brings her any joy or fulfillment anymore. She’s wants so badly to be able to fill her IG feed with pictures of her pancake side boob and saggy ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts and beg for someone to call her sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Littlechatter11 wrote:I don’t think Keren would have spent anymore time with Sutton even if he were a girl :?
I agree with this. I think babies and being a mom was just a phase for her. That’s what she wanted then, it’s not what she wants now, and she’s doing everything she can to run around with young single girls she has nothing in common with so she can live vicariously through them. I don’t think being a mom brings her any joy or fulfillment anymore. She’s wants so badly to be able to fill her IG feed with pictures of her pancake side boob and saggy ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts and beg for someone to call her sexy.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

These are the best close up boobs shots so far.

Damn they look huge here! Huge, hard and unnatural. Very unattractive. So heavy and saggy!!!!!!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... fa5d3a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cb35a3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Omg when she was looking at the tattoo in the mirror and was holding her boob that physically hurt me. they sit so low on her...I don’t understand why she would add more weight.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Sorn wrote:These are the best close up boobs shots so far.

Damn they look huge here! Huge, hard and unnatural. Very unattractive. So heavy and saggy!!!!!!!![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... fa5d3a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cb35a3.jpg[/img]

Wow they look so bad! I don’t get why she would choose to make them that big. I have DD and have thought about a reduction but I don’t wanna go through the surgery lol. She’s crazy

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

So Jackson at least has his initial
Sutton gets full middle name
Landon - oh just the birth year. Don't get me wrong I think those Roman numeral tats are cute but it just doesn't seem as personal since the other two are part of their names.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

In the videos like this you can really tell she edits her instagram pictures to make herself look much thinner than she actually is in real life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

landonsmommy wrote:

Wow they look so bad! I don’t get why she would choose to make them that big. I have DD and have thought about a reduction but I don’t wanna go through the surgery lol. She’s crazy

With boob jobs, they do look about a cup size bigger for a little over a month. Until they are fully healed, the swelling goes down and they have settled, we wont really know what they look like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am glad they are donating $ for the fire in California though.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lilbambi wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:

Damn they look huge here! Huge, hard and unnatural. Very unattractive. So heavy and saggy!!!!!!!!

With boob jobs, they do look about a cup size bigger for a little over a month. Until they are fully healed, the swelling goes down and they have settled, we wont really know what they look like.

Which is weird she said she is a 32C. Does she mean she will be or is right now (her ig stories the other day). I'm bigger than that and mine look like hers now - natural.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Ok I’m sorry but Khoa was like oh yeah we got tacos.... THOSE WERE FUCKING BAOS!!!!

WHAT DUDE DOES’NT EVEN KNOW CUISINE FROM HIS OWN CULTURE. THEY’RE NOT FUCKING TACOS.
Okay I know Baos are actually Taiwanese not Vietnamese but they’re still descended from Asia. I don’t go around saying I got ramen but call it spaghetti soup you DUMB IDIOTS.
Get these people OFF THE INTERNET ( I am so sorry they’re just so dumb)

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

So Landon’s (long overdue) tattoo can’t even get it’s own special day/moment. It has to be lumped in with another sibling tattoo as well. Go figures...

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

46323392_193544958239368_476910449833541632_n.jpg
Sutton really looks nothing like the other 2 (I'm sure he will eventually). And I feel like he favors Khoa's genetics even more than Jackson/Landon do. I wonder if Sutton looking nothing like Keren is adding to her being so disconnected to him. Do you ladies think that could be a thing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Classie wrote:
46323392_193544958239368_476910449833541632_n.jpg
Sutton really looks nothing like the other 2 (I'm sure he will eventually). And I feel like he favors Khoa's genetics even more than Jackson/Landon do. I wonder if Sutton looking nothing like Keren is adding to her being so disconnected to him. Do you ladies think that could be a thing?
I don't think he looks like Khoa at all besides his eye shape. Landon is the one who took after Khoa's genetics, but still looks more like Khoa's dad than anything else. Even though Landon looks the least like Keren, he has a similar personality to her. Anyways, I'm sure Keren knew they wouldn't look like her as kids because she did hook up with someone outside of her race.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Last edited by vidiack12 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

Keren amd corrina saying that Sutton is just sooo chunky and he probably thinks he needs a diet, or whatever bullshit they were saying, is just disgusting. He is a beautiful healthy baby.
Just because the other 2 were tiny little things doesn't mean Sutton is fat.

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Lilbambi wrote:Keren amd corrina saying that Sutton is just sooo chunky and he probably thinks he needs a diet, or whatever bullshit they were saying, is just disgusting. He is a beautiful healthy baby.
Just because the other 2 were tiny little things doesn't mean Sutton is fat.

Disgusting???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
kaygbee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaygbee »

It really bothers me she waited all this time to get Landon’s tattoo and then got Sutton’s the same day. Also like someone above posted, the other 2 boys get their names and then Landon gets a year. Why not even get the month/day/year instead of just the year???! Would’ve been more personal imo. Also this is the first vlog in a while (if ever) I’ve actually heard them correct Jackson. Making him say please and thank you, and when he asked to ride the tiger he said no because Landon just got on. Good job mama khoa

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

landonsmommy wrote:Omg when she was looking at the tattoo in the mirror and was holding her boob that physically hurt me. Image they sit so low on her...I don’t understand why she would add more weight.

Sad she got such a shit boob job. All my friends who’ve had them done they sit high and tight for weeks. When Kerens drop she’s gonna be so upset if she’s not already
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

landonsmommy wrote:Omg when she was looking at the tattoo in the mirror and was holding her boob that physically hurt me. Image they sit so low on her...I don’t understand why she would add more weight.

Sad she got such a shit boob job. All my friends who’ve had them done they sit high and tight for weeks. When Kerens drop she’s gonna be so upset if she’s not already
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I know they’re swollen but holy giant boobs! She should have paid more for a lift and gone to a doctor who would recommend one. I hate wearing bras too which is why I want a lift. She’s going to be sagging in no time.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”