• Advertisement
    

R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby leeiacoccapuffs » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Celia wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:If they had the money for IVF in the bank, why did they need GoFundMe donations?

And whomever set aside the college fund, Mom or Grandparents or both, I feel sorry for them. You work your ass off to try to start your kids off without debt from college in their adult life, and they instead start IVF treatments at age 20.
My daughter is going to college next year and we have $100k in an account for her. A collaboration of myself and my husband, and our parents have contributed since she was 2 months old. I'd be LIVID if in 18 months she came to us and said she was going to start IVF treatments. At age 20. I'd insist she instead use the money for therapy.


Right? I wouldn’t give her access to the money if she was going to blow it like that. They weren’t, and aren’t, even established adults. I’d rather my kid put it towards a house if she didn’t want to continue school.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Exactly! I know college isn't for everyone, and that's ok. But invest it. Buy a house. Start a business. TRAVEL!
Live your life before you settle down and have kids. And make sure you can support your child without the help of strangers from the internet.
leeiacoccapuffs
Informer
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 1443 times

Advertisement

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Celia wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Celia wrote:[quote="Mommajamba"][quote="Celia"]
IMG_0177.jpg


Okay found the tweet! She straight up says her mom saved, now it’s her grandparents?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Also I could have sworn when they first mentioned doing IVF they said it was a family member that paid for most of it and then gofundme. She's never mentioned using college funds?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


Exactly. In the videos she filmed at the time they were doing it she said they got help from friends and family. Then suddenly she has this college fund. Now they used that college fund to pay for IVF. That supposedly her mom saved up... no wait, her grandparents. Get your story straight Rash.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Not to confuse it with what I said. I just mentioned her mom being a single mom it’s kind of hard to save up that much money for kids college, so I said it could have been her grandparents since I’ve seen that happen a lot. I don’t know if Rachelle ever mentioned her grandparents doing it but I just saw the tweet saying her mom set it up for her so I guess her mom did unless it’s a lie.
Either way, these people have gotten a lot of help to get where they are now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Apparently in the video she claims it was her grandparents who set up the fund.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh wow. She said two different things then. Sorry. I didn’t watch the video. I only watch videos after coming on here and determining if it’s worth watching but I cannot care enough to watch 40 mins of them lying and benefitting from their ivf and stillborn journey for the 10th time. Either way she is very lucky to even be a mom at this point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3659 times
Been thanked: 6756 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:13 pm

I'm so confused. One of the first videos I saw I really did think she said that Justin's parents gave them 20,000 for it.

Also hasn't she just recently said that Justin didn't have much left of his GI bill because she used it for her. But then that tweet says not (but not what she said in a video).

Then the money was from her grandparents saving not her mom like said tweet.

Also if she had all the money from her college fund why the go fund me. They also sold t shirts on one of those charity t shirt things (I saw it in an old link).
MiloandMax
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5152 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby HereForTheTeaaa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:35 pm

MiloandMax wrote:I'm so confused. One of the first videos I saw I really did think she said that Justin's parents gave them 20,000 for it.

Also hasn't she just recently said that Justin didn't have much left of his GI bill because she used it for her. But then that tweet says not (but not what she said in a video).

Then the money was from her grandparents saving not her mom like said tweet.

Also if she had all the money from her college fund why the go fund me. They also sold t shirts on one of those charity t shirt things (I saw it in an old link).



She’s trying to seem superior, you can tell by her recent actions she’s got her head up her ass and wants to be special. Not telling recipes or where she got “Emmy’s” clothes and bragging about being debt free and not needing credit cards. It’s really obnoxious, if she dropped this facade and was real she’d do so much better. No more perfect husband, perfect baby, “I deserve this” complex.
HereForTheTeaaa
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 412 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby wonderwall99 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Well I watched the entire video and despite her lies, I actually felt sincerity from Justin’s end.
I think the reason why he’s such a pushover and treats rachelle the way he does is due to his guilt for not being able to get her pregnant.
He was so chill in the entire video, not annoying or anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 957 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby wonderwall99 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Well I watched the entire video and despite her lies, I actually felt sincerity from Justin’s end.
I think the reason why he’s such a pushover and treats rachelle the way he does is due to his guilt for not being able to get her pregnant.
He was so chill in the entire video, not annoying or anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 957 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:43 pm

MiloandMax wrote:I'm so confused. One of the first videos I saw I really did think she said that Justin's parents gave them 20,000 for it.

Also hasn't she just recently said that Justin didn't have much left of his GI bill because she used it for her. But then that tweet says not (but not what she said in a video).

Then the money was from her grandparents saving not her mom like said tweet.

Also if she had all the money from her college fund why the go fund me. They also sold t shirts on one of those charity t shirt things (I saw it in an old link).

I also remember her saying that Justin's parents gave them the money for IVF. I'd never be able to remember which video though, but I know she said it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2567
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 4388 times
Been thanked: 8726 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm

The funny thing is, what if they divorced and he went on to meet another woman and remarry and have kids and she got pregnant no issue. Rachelle can’t 100% pin this on Justin just because his sperm didn’t look so good on paper. Tons of people have babies naturally with low sperm count or morphology and motility or whatever it’s called. At least he tried to fix his sperm. Rachelle got pregnant twice and couldn’t bother to eat healthily, or work out. She seemed like she had a simple pregnancy but took it for granted. She’s just a terrible person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3659 times
Been thanked: 6756 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:I'm so confused. One of the first videos I saw I really did think she said that Justin's parents gave them 20,000 for it.

Also hasn't she just recently said that Justin didn't have much left of his GI bill because she used it for her. But then that tweet says not (but not what she said in a video).

Then the money was from her grandparents saving not her mom like said tweet.

Also if she had all the money from her college fund why the go fund me. They also sold t shirts on one of those charity t shirt things (I saw it in an old link).

I also remember her saying that Justin's parents gave them the money for IVF. I'd never be able to remember which video though, but I know she said it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Wouldn't surprise me if Rachelle guilt trip them. I can just see her saying "YOUR SON HAS BAD SPERM" and how hurt that could make a parent.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5152 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Dani_now » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:50 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:The funny thing is, what if they divorced and he went on to meet another woman and remarry and have kids and she got pregnant no issue. Rachelle can’t 100% pin this on Justin just because his sperm didn’t look so good on paper. Tons of people have babies naturally with low sperm count or morphology and motility or whatever it’s called. At least he tried to fix his sperm. Rachelle got pregnant twice and couldn’t bother to eat healthily, or work out. She seemed like she had a simple pregnancy but took it for granted. She’s just a terrible person.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My husband has low motility just like Justin.
My fertility doctor even said that we can get pregnant naturally.
He even pointed out that we should never need to get an IVF. He doesn't want to go further then IUI, because my husband has a really good count, just a good amount of them are "lazy" but it's not impossible to get pregnant naturally.
We are only 25 and we are in no rush to go into getting an IUI at least not for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Talker
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 949 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Basically Rachelle needs to do a little research on herself to keep her lies straight.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5152 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby herebcofbritney » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:58 pm

MiloandMax wrote:Basically Rachelle needs to do a little research on herself to keep her lies straight.



If she didn’t lie, she wouldn’t have to keep a book of her lies so she knew what she has said previously. Just tell the truth it isn’t that hard. Either way they have a baby in their arms. Even if they’re in debt more people would relate because people would spend their last dollar on trying to get pregnant. But no she has to be above everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3659 times
Been thanked: 6756 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Curious » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:24 pm

She has always said Justin's parents paid for the IVF and her mum paid for Brynn's funeral.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
User avatar
Curious
Informer
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 am
Has thanked: 1570 times
Been thanked: 1811 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Curious wrote:She has always said Justin's parents paid for the IVF and her mum paid for Brynn's funeral.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk

Well, apparently that story doesn't fit in to her crappy preset, Instagram perfect, life anymore. Because that's not what she's claiming now, lol. She's so phony.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2567
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 4388 times
Been thanked: 8726 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Curious wrote:She has always said Justin's parents paid for the IVF and her mum paid for Brynn's funeral.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk


And her mom was paid back with the life insurance.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5152 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby mrsglittersparkles » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:02 pm

herebcofbritney wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Basically Rachelle needs to do a little research on herself to keep her lies straight.



If she didn’t lie, she wouldn’t have to keep a book of her lies so she knew what she has said previously. Just tell the truth it isn’t that hard. Either way they have a baby in their arms. Even if they’re in debt more people would relate because people would spend their last dollar on trying to get pregnant. But no she has to be above everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She can keep her book of lies by that family cookbook she “can’t reach”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 5937 times
Been thanked: 2202 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Dani_now » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:10 pm

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:Basically Rachelle needs to do a little research on herself to keep her lies straight.



If she didn’t lie, she wouldn’t have to keep a book of her lies so she knew what she has said previously. Just tell the truth it isn’t that hard. Either way they have a baby in their arms. Even if they’re in debt more people would relate because people would spend their last dollar on trying to get pregnant. But no she has to be above everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She can keep her book of lies by that family cookbook she “can’t reach”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D.E.A.D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Talker
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 949 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Bundy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:18 pm

So what you’re all saying is that R & J did not contribute a cent of their own money to fund their IVF?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bundy
Talker
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 983 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby prettyll » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:49 pm

I remember seeing a go fund me for their ivf made by Rachelle sister.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
prettyll
Gossiper
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 10:42 am
Has thanked: 7013 times
Been thanked: 3587 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Haulnarse » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Bundy wrote:So what you’re all saying is that R & J did not contribute a cent of their own money to fund their IVF?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pretty much.


I remember it as:
- she used justins gi for her studies
- his parents paid for ivf
- her mum paid for brynns funeral
- her car ?? I remember something about that being insurance plus a loan? Or some pushover family member paid the difference
- i do recall insurance didn’t pay out for brynn, or it did and she used that for something else??

Her mom being a single mom, I highly doubt she saved $60,000 by herself. And id be pissed if i slaved to save and my (barely) 20yr old used it for ivf.

Rash is full of shit. Its like she thinks every view is someone new who hasn’t been watching her shit show for the past 2yrs
User avatar
Haulnarse
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 1876 times
Been thanked: 5707 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Haulnarse » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:54 pm

prettyll wrote:I remember seeing a go fund me for their ivf made by Rachelle sister.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Who the fuck does that?? Thats so white trash. If you need ivf and cant afford it - save like a normal person, fundraising for a baby - thats just poor taste.

At 20, they should have saved for ivf money, a house deposit and got themselves situated. But nope instead they have been a financial burden to their families, dont have a stable house OR jobs. #winningatlife #instaperfect #dirtpoor
User avatar
Haulnarse
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 1876 times
Been thanked: 5707 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Bundy wrote:So what you’re all saying is that R & J did not contribute a cent of their own money to fund their IVF?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pretty much.


I remember it as:
- she used justins gi for her studies
- his parents paid for ivf
- her mum paid for brynns funeral
- her car ?? I remember something about that being insurance plus a loan? Or some pushover family member paid the difference
- i do recall insurance didn’t pay out for brynn, or it did and she used that for something else??

Her mom being a single mom, I highly doubt she saved $60,000 by herself. And id be pissed if i slaved to save and my (barely) 20yr old used it for ivf.

Rash is full of shit. Its like she thinks every view is someone new who hasn’t been watching her shit show for the past 2yrs


See I thought she said even recently her mom was paid back for Brynns funeral with life insurance.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5152 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Ld5 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:12 pm

She paid her mom back for the funeral.. didn’t mention paying back for IVF .. she got the insurance money around the time she got the newer crv which they mentioned was paid for so they probably used the insurance money for that too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Informer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 1509 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby Ld5 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:13 pm

She paid her mom back for the funeral.. didn’t mention paying back for IVF .. she got the insurance money around the time she got the newer crv which they mentioned was paid for so they probably used the insurance money for that too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Informer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 1509 times

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Ld5 wrote:She paid her mom back for the funeral.. didn’t mention paying back for IVF .. she got the insurance money around the time she got the newer crv which they mentioned was paid for so they probably used the insurance money for that too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Right her mom! Justin's parents are the ones that paid for IVF.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5152 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Rachelle and Justin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

  • Advertisement