• Advertisement

JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

Re: JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

Postby AllyKattxox » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm

nineteenninety3 wrote:
AllyKattxox wrote:Okay, after that last video, I fully believe that Lilia only looks so awkward because of her bangs. Her dance hair made her look pretty stunning imo

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Could also be the full face of expensive brand make up. I'd say stunning is a stretch though.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I meant before the make up! And yeah maybe not stunning but at least 10 times better than that God awful picture jess posted on insta awhile ago lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
AllyKattxox
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Anyone who would let their kid participate in that 'sport' is obviously super messed up or in denial about what they are doing. There's no excuse for sexualising girls at such a young age. Lilia's a little kid - she shouldn't be wearing makeup and booty shorts.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby Jazcatt1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:48 pm

I just want to know who recorded her dancing. She made it seem like it was just her and lilia but whoever recorded made sure to get all kinds of angles lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jazcatt1
Amateur

Postby Jazcatt1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:49 pm

I just want to know who recorded her dancing. She made it seem like it was just her and lilia but whoever recorded made sure to get all kinds of angles lol

Jazcatt1
Amateur

Postby Jazcatt1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Jazcatt1
Amateur

Postby sondraK » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Well,Jess is teaching Lilia to be 'all out there',hiney and all.She need not think that guys won't notice when she comes of age,bc they will,and she could end up w bigger probs than she thinks
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby LightlyToasted » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Yeah I wonder who was filming? Stabby was up stairs playing fortnite the whole time, so it wasn’t him

LightlyToasted
Talker

Postby aopere » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 pm

She didn't make it seem like just her and Lillia, she clearly showed her cousin and cousin's husband there with them during that part.
aopere
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:Anyone who would let their kid participate in that 'sport' is obviously super messed up or in denial about what they are doing. There's no excuse for sexualising girls at such a young age. Lilia's a little kid - she shouldn't be wearing makeup and booty shorts.

I think the moves are totally inappropriate. Watching ‘mommy’ attempting to twerk lol and thrusting her boobs out is strange. I remember lilia doing tap/ballet numbers so idk what’s going on now

Jess really needs to realize it’s time to step out of the spotlight and let her kids be center stage. She really does make everything about her. In the past 2 weeks it’s been Gabe’s baby, Halloween parade (“I put on a sweater because I didn’t want t take any attention from the kids”) and now lilias recital. I’m sure addies bday vlog will also be her talking the entire time about how she almost died to have addie. Gross

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Jazcatt1 wrote:I just want to know who recorded her dancing. She made it seem like it was just her and lilia but whoever recorded made sure to get all kinds of angles lol

I think her cousin was there for some of it, right? The one that has a (seemingly far superior) dance studio in Sacramento?
lagenialester
Gossiper

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 pm

I think the moves are totally inappropriate. Watching ‘mommy’ attempting to twerk lol and thrusting her boobs out is strange. I remember lilia doing tap/ballet numbers so idk what’s going on now

Jess really needs to realize it’s time to step out of the spotlight and let her kids be center stage. She really does make everything about her. In the past 2 weeks it’s been Gabe’s baby, Halloween parade (“I put on a sweater because I didn’t want t take any attention from the kids”) and now lilias recital. I’m sure addies bday vlog will also be her talking the entire time about how she almost died to have addie. Gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

she mentioned Lilia being in Jazz ballet and Tap.
spillthetea
Informer

Postby hopelesslysoulful » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Oh 100% Jess will make ANOTHER comment about how she almost died with Addie. Her party guests will hear it every single year

hopelesslysoulful
Talker

Postby sezzajaydee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Lilia is never on time with the music. Or in sync with the other dancers.
I hope she loves dance because Messs is throwing away a lot of money otherwise.

sezzajaydee
Gossiper

Postby spacekitty » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:15 pm

prettyll wrote:If all the girls had to buy all this expensive makeup to look exactly the same wouldn’t it make sense to have one person good at makeup do all the girls makeup. I doubt all the moms put it on exactly the same and some moms could mess it up or put it on wrong or different.

I usually just lurk this thread but I couldn’t help myself and had to say this reminded me of something:

IMG_7085.jpg

Half up half down = one pigtail and half down haha. I could see how makeup issues could be common.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:18 pm

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Oh 100% Jess will make ANOTHER comment about how she almost died with Addie. Her party guests will hear it every single year

already happened by Chris posting a picture of Jess being loaded into the ambulance in the slide show for Addie's birthday. and then of course we have to hear about how Addie almost died. both by mention and posting pictures of Addie in the hospital. ( Both Chris and Jess have done so for Addie's birthday slide shows.) Why would you want to post those type of pictures really.
spillthetea
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:Anyone who would let their kid participate in that 'sport' is obviously super messed up or in denial about what they are doing. There's no excuse for sexualising girls at such a young age. Lilia's a little kid - she shouldn't be wearing makeup and booty shorts.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:14 am

spillthetea wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:Oh 100% Jess will make ANOTHER comment about how she almost died with Addie. Her party guests will hear it every single year

already happened by Chris posting a picture of Jess being loaded into the ambulance in the slide show for Addie's birthday. and then of course we have to hear about how Addie almost died. both by mention and posting pictures of Addie in the hospital. ( Both Chris and Jess have done so for Addie's birthday slide shows.) Why would you want to post those type of pictures really.
I don't get why you'd want to keep bringing that up year after year surely you'd want to try and forget the whole ordeal? My sister spent her second birthday in hospital with meningitis and we don't mention it every birthday, we didn't talk about it again after she got home. Be grateful she's alive, yes, but to use a photo of her mother in an ambulance in a birthday slideshow about Addie when addie wasn't even in the ambulance is just plain attention grabbing.

nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 am

If they must bring it up maybe they should bring up that with Jess' health they chose to go ahead with a homebirth but you know why accept responsibility for your bad choices when you can get attention by saying but I nearly died.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby sippinmimosas » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:59 am

Jazcatt1 wrote:I just want to know who recorded her dancing. She made it seem like it was just her and lilia but whoever recorded made sure to get all kinds of angles lol

Her cousin is there. I don’t know why she didn’t mention why they were there but you can see the twins running to hug them when they go back to the hotel room where Chris is playing Fortnite and the kids are watching him.

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk
sippinmimosas
Amateur

Postby sippinmimosas » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:06 am

Thank you so much to the person that made that gif. Jess really is ridiculous. I agree with the period on that said that she really just wants to be Lilia’s friend and doesn’t care about parenting her. Jess desperately wants to be a cool mom and she is turning Lilia into a spoiled brat who gets whatever she wants, which is bad enough but even worse when the other kids, especially the twins never get that kind of treatment. I can think of tons of times Jessica scolded the boys/told them to stop doing something or cut it out or even mentioned they misbehaved in some way. I can’t think of one time she did the same with Lilia.
sippinmimosas
Amateur

Postby MiloandMax » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 am

Milking Malakai for views. Chris will get a reversal soon enough.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby ladycakes » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:27 am

MiloandMax wrote:Milking Malakai for views. Chris will get a reversal soon enough.
I hope so. I hope she gets her mommy stuff done and has 1 more kid to save her marriage and her channel and i hope she has twin boys again it would be excellent views.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ladycakes
Amateur

Postby LightlyToasted » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am

Dod you know Jess used to dance?!? It’s her whole life?!?! Just in case you didn’t know. She was a dancer. As in she danced. Her whole life. She danced. Dancer. Just so you know

Also that dad dancing behind Jess was 100 times more entertaining than Jess and her cringey dancing

LightlyToasted
Talker

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:58 am

LightlyToasted wrote:Dod you know Jess used to dance?!? It’s her whole life?!?! Just in case you didn’t know. She was a dancer. As in she danced. Her whole life. She danced. Dancer. Just so you know

Also that dad dancing behind Jess was 100 times more entertaining than Jess and her cringey dancing

The dad was great, because he wasnt taking himself at all seriously, he was just having fun. But Jess was acting like it was a professional class, she has no self awareness. Also you could see how much weight she's piled on during that dance.

nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:59 am

sippinmimosas wrote:Thank you so much to the person that made that gif. Jess really is ridiculous. I agree with the period on that said that she really just wants to be Lilia’s friend and doesn’t care about parenting her. Jess desperately wants to be a cool mom and she is turning Lilia into a spoiled brat who gets whatever she wants, which is bad enough but even worse when the other kids, especially the twins never get that kind of treatment. I can think of tons of times Jessica scolded the boys/told them to stop doing something or cut it out or even mentioned they misbehaved in some way. I can’t think of one time she did the same with Lilia.
I agree. In that last video Kyson was trying to talk and Lilia just cut right over him, Jess didn't even tell her to wait she just listened to her instead. She does a crap job making the twins feel like they're valued family members.

nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam