KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

ThisGirlIsCray
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by ThisGirlIsCray »

Thought I’d throw this here. I was watching a Lucas crushank(?) video and he was paying people to make a personalized video for them. I found Khoa. Looks like they were doing this while Keren was still pregnant with suttin. Wish I could see how much he was charging. Cringe.
https://www.cameo.com/khoa_nguyen
mriihl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mriihl »

ALeto90 wrote:God they are embarrassing. These assholes literally do nothing all day but nap. Why does Suhhin have gas on similac sensitive formula? My baby had tummy issues but was resolved once on that formula. Maybe she should stop sticking thermometers up his butt, it’s obviously creating issues. Or maybe he’s bored and wants stimulation not naps! I’ve never seen people kiss ass so much as they do with Corina. Keren perks up and acts like a totally different person. Funny how she can’t lift her arms to brush her own hair but can easily lift her arms to get Corinna’s drink at the restaurant and lay down on her boobs on the floor to check for her lost phone she hadn’t seen since napping from 930-5! Eww how depressing.
My baby was on that formula and had terrible stomach issues. We had to switch to total comfort. I think by now if he is still having gas issues they should try something else. By now (3 months) babies stomachs should be more developed and be able to pass gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mriihl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mriihl »

ALeto90 wrote:God they are embarrassing. These assholes literally do nothing all day but nap. Why does Suhhin have gas on similac sensitive formula? My baby had tummy issues but was resolved once on that formula. Maybe she should stop sticking thermometers up his butt, it’s obviously creating issues. Or maybe he’s bored and wants stimulation not naps! I’ve never seen people kiss ass so much as they do with Corina. Keren perks up and acts like a totally different person. Funny how she can’t lift her arms to brush her own hair but can easily lift her arms to get Corinna’s drink at the restaurant and lay down on her boobs on the floor to check for her lost phone she hadn’t seen since napping from 930-5! Eww how depressing.
My baby was on that formula and had terrible stomach issues. We had to switch to total comfort. I think by now if he is still having gas issues they should try something else. By now (3 months) babies stomachs should be more developed and be able to pass gas.

lilspooky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lilspooky »

toomuchsalt wrote:Khoa should take the boys and go live with ba noi

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
my dumba** has youtube brain because I just thought you meant “go live (on younow/youtube)” not live like move in with LOL
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Damn she looks so dirty when they’re at the tattoo shop!!! That hair and that face and those clothes!!! Geez she looks like shit
rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rustynail »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:At least Khoa is with his cousin today. He needs to get out more.
His cousin is only there to see corinna. He’a thirsty af

Did truck, duck fuck whatever the hell his name is really think he was gonna get boinked in KK house. Also I don't think she was interested
rustynail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rustynail »

Did anyone else here Corrina say to Keren "we're matching"?
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

kaygbee wrote:It really bothers me she waited all this time to get Landon’s tattoo and then got Sutton’s the same day. Also like someone above posted, the other 2 boys get their names and then Landon gets a year. Why not even get the month/day/year instead of just the year???! Would’ve been more personal imo. Also this is the first vlog in a while (if ever) I’ve actually heard them correct Jackson. Making him say please and thank you, and when he asked to ride the tiger he said no because Landon just got on. Good job mama khoa Image

Such an impersonal tattoo for Landon!!! And he gets the worst location too, under her giant saggy boob.

Keren should have got a tattoo of a ghost for Landon, because she treats him like he’s fucking invisible. Or maybe a couple of ZZZ’s to represent all of his naps. Or maybe a key and lock to represent him being locked inside the house and never let out.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I rarely actually watch their vlogs. Where is Sutton’s tattoo? Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird to get them in different locations? If she started with the J for Jackson I think she should’ve stuck with just a L and a S below the J. This is 100% my opinion but if you get a tattoo for one child on a very visible place like your wrist for them to notice/see all the time, it seems pretty fucked up that whenever Landon asks to see his tattoo he’ll have to go searching under her saggy tit.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Did anyone else feel like Keren was revelling in the fact that she had her bra partially off in the tattoo parlour? She looked so smug and proud clutching her chest and showing her side/under boob. So embarrassing!

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 4733e3.png[/img]

Keren, please wash your hair
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

chatty wrote:Did anyone else feel like Keren was revelling in the fact that she had her bra partially off in the tattoo parlour? She looked so smug and proud clutching her chest and showing her side/under boob. So embarrassing!

She should be embarrassed at her awful boob job
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I don’t know what is wrong with Khoa. He doesn’t think very highly of himself if he doesn’t think he deserves someone better. Eventually in the future he will realize he deserves better.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 4733e3.png[/img]

Keren, please wash your hair
this was honestly the grosses I have ever thought she was. I can’t imagine having greasy hair in public.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

She got the most unoriginal tattoo for Landon. No one will even know what it means unless she tells them. No originality at all with this girl.
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

Her tattoo for Landon was nothing special at all like wow couldn’t have even gotten his birthdate?

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

sailorscout123 wrote:Her tattoo for Landon was nothing special at all like wow couldn’t have even gotten his birthdate?

I thought it was personal, I made a comment about it.
BUT! I Didn't watch the vlog and I thought it was his whole birthday... But just the year? Really wtf?!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Keren got her tat sooo close to her incisions omfg ><

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I watched the vlog so that I could answer my own questions and holy hell that opening scene... Keren lookin’ like she belongs in the family that pulls up in the RV on the Griswolds. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4094d.jpg[/img]

And she has parts of Jackson and Sutton’s names but just got the year Landon was born? Seriously? 2017 was also the same year she got pregnant with Sutton so how is that something that only represents Landon? I swear they’re just trolling us at this point. And of course Jackson’s is the only one visible on a regular basis. She would literally have to be naked to show Sutton’s because even a bikini is going to cover it.

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Honestly Keren, get the other boys initials under the J for Jackson. It would be really cute and special! It’s not too late, plus she could get something else for Prince Jackson. So each boy has a personal tattoo then all three initials on her wrist...It’ll make up for the lame tattoo for Jackson and make it look like she treats all the boys the same...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”