[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 88d713.jpg[/img]
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Keren's already talking about a 4th child? I mean both her and Khoa both have the most blatant uncertainty in their eyes and voices when they say they are "definitely not gonna have anymore kids". Sure... she'll be pregnant by December, and they'll be praying to God above for a girl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Keren's already talking about a 4th child? I mean both her and Khoa both have the most blatant uncertainty in their eyes and voices when they say they are "definitely not gonna have anymore kids". Sure... she'll be pregnant by December, and they'll be praying to God above for a girl.

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

vidiack12 wrote:Keren's already talking about a 4th child? I mean both her and Khoa both have the most blatant uncertainty in their eyes and voices when they say they are "definitely not gonna have anymore kids". Sure... she'll be pregnant by December, and they'll be praying to God above for a girl.

its funny too cause apparently khoa said fuck no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Gingermane wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Keren's already talking about a 4th child? I mean both her and Khoa both have the most blatant uncertainty in their eyes and voices when they say they are "definitely not gonna have anymore kids". Sure... she'll be pregnant by December, and they'll be praying to God above for a girl.

its funny too cause apparently khoa said fuck no!

Like I said, don't worry. We'll be getting a pregnancy announcement just in time for Christmas. Maybe they'll get their wish for that perfect little girl. And Khoa was disappointed as shit when it was confirmed that Sutton was a boy. When I heard him say "it's a ... boy" in the most disappointed voice ever on the birth vlog, I knew there would be another baby coming soon.

MommyOf3KJ09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MommyOf3KJ09 »

Omg yes!!! I was just going to say am I the only one that thinks she looks like Aileen Wuornos the psycho serial killer lady from that movie Monster!?!
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

y’all i can’t stand to watch their vlogs anymore... what did she say about a fourth baby??

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

y’all i can’t stand to watch their vlogs anymore... what did she say about a fourth baby??

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Keren really got on my nerves in today's vlog. What's new. Imagine having a guest cook a big ass meal in YOUR kitchen and then proceeding to comment on what he's doing and then expecting him to weigh it out for your new fad diet. She has zero self awareness. Also loved how happy Khoa was that he was finally getting a big home cooked meal until Keren started going on about how she cooked just a few days ago. Does she hear herself. It's not normal for her to be proud of cooking 5 days ago for her young family. Btw not saying she should cook just because she's a mother but she's the one looking for accolades for one homecooked meal in the space of 3 months. She's the most ridiculous joke of a person and mother. I really wish Khoa would grow a pair and give her an earful.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

did they really need a babysitter so khoa could go watch keren get a tattoo?! so freaking stupid! poor taylor stuck with THREE kids now but i bet her pay went up :) keren and khoa cant even handle the THREE kids alone but taylor can wow!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Step 1 of Krusty's skincare routine - when having your make up done and you're asked if you've moisturised that day, tell them no. If they offer you some of theirs, take it and proceed to apply it to your hands like the empty head you are.
Aussiemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aussiemama »

rottiemama wrote:I just can’t WAIT for that skincare routine! Image

Oh. My. Gosh. Hahahahaha

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

when in the vlog did they talk about having a 4th baby?
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

UsedToCould wrote:I think it’s so weird they showed up with food to the tattoo parlor and she’s eating it with her fingers. So rude and grimey.

It is weird because those tattoos are tiny and took no time to do, there was no need for them to eat there. I've sat for 5 and 6 hour tattoos where other people who worked there either brought or offered to bring both my tattooer and I food.

Unread post by Guest »

StrippedWoman wrote:If I were Keren I would have gotten a dinosaur tattoo for Jackson, a raccoon for Landon, and waited until I knew Sutton's personality a little more before getting his. They would be such cute little outline tattoos (although I prefer large color or black and grey pieces).

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
I don’t understand the point of being sooooo nit picky over this? Who cares what she got, and those tattoos wouldn’t age well with their personalities. I liked Shirley temple when I was 3, should my mom have gotten a tattoo of Shirley temple to represent me? No because that really makes no sense

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

girl_please wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I think it’s so weird they showed up with food to the tattoo parlor and she’s eating it with her fingers. So rude and grimey.

It is weird because those tattoos are tiny and took no time to do, there was no need for them to eat there. I've sat for 5 and 6 hour tattoos where other people who worked there either brought or offered to bring both my tattooer and I food.
Right? those tattoos took at a max ten minutes! She didn't even need a damn parade for it. Basic asf tattoos for a basic person.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

dixoncaroline wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:If I were Keren I would have gotten a dinosaur tattoo for Jackson, a raccoon for Landon, and waited until I knew Sutton's personality a little more before getting his. They would be such cute little outline tattoos (although I prefer large color or black and grey pieces).

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
I don’t understand the point of being sooooo nit picky over this? Who cares what she got, and those tattoos wouldn’t age well with their personalities. I liked Shirley temple when I was 3, should my mom have gotten a tattoo of Shirley temple to represent me? No because that really makes no sense

Yeah, I couldn’t imagine getting a tattoo for a phase my toddler was in. You know how quickly kids go through phases. My son is only 20 months, but I remember my younger cousin being overly obsessed with: dinosaurs, Elmo, Thomas the Train, Cars, Toy Story, Iron Giant, Spider-Man (all by 4). He probably doesn’t remember any of that lol.

Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

mmoommoo wrote:y’all i can’t stand to watch their vlogs anymore... what did she say about a fourth baby??

It was in corrinas video when keren was dying her hair for her, at the beginning she said she was thinking about having another

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Giving an almost 2 year old a binky is stupid enough, but to proudly show it on the internet is next level stupidity [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7a07e4.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”