R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by Ld5 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Blinding1dne wrote:"we were only suffering from MaLe FaCtOr InFeRtIlIty" gosh she freaking pisses me off. Why does she feel the need to bring Justin down ? She keeps telling us how she's perfect and able to have a kid,it's all Justins fault. Jesus man. I really hate how much she bullshits. Lucky her though,she bitches ans cries till she gets what she wants.
Except she had to have some surgery too didnt she??

Poor justin and his defunk funk.... it like the joke that never ends, poor guy is never ever going to live this down or hear the end of it.
Yes a couple times I think. I know one of her transfers got pushed back because she needed surgery to remove fibroids I think in her uterus. So... no ...Justin isn’t the only one with problems but she makes sure no one puts the blame on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So now it was never her mom that saved for college.. it was her grandparents’ inheritance
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ad8e3c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Ld5 wrote:So now it was never her mom that saved for college.. it was her grandparents’ inheritance
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ad8e3c.jpg[/img]

She totally reads here. Hey girl! Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I'm 3 minutes into today's vlog and I'm noticing that her lisp suddenly got SO much worse. Before I would only notice it occasionally but it's really bad. To the point of sounding exaggerated. Does anyone else hear it?

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

And also... Her saying stinking cute or stinking good etc all the time is making me want to scream.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

What’s their “next big adventure?”

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

icp wrote:What’s their “next big adventure?”

Justin starting school. Rachelle kept interrupting Justin while they talked about. It's Justin who's starting school. Let the man talk ffs.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Blinding1dne wrote:"we were only suffering from MaLe FaCtOr InFeRtIlIty" gosh she freaking pisses me off. Why does she feel the need to bring Justin down ? She keeps telling us how she's perfect and able to have a kid,it's all Justins fault. Jesus man. I really hate how much she bullshits. Lucky her though,she bitches ans cries till she gets what she wants.
Which is ridiculous because she had a couple of surgeries. If nothing is wrong with you, you don’t have surgeries. I think she’s trying to pretend it was only Justin but it clearly wasn’t.

I went back and skimmed some of the video after everyone posted about her lies. I felt SO bad for him when she cut him off and corrected him about HIS health. No, you had low EVERYTHING Justin, nothing was good about your sperm.... My god. I would never berate my husband like that, let alone on camera and about something out of his control. He looked so defeated. She just keeps reminding him it was “his fault”. She even tries to blame his military service, which I would totally believe is a reason he no longer is following that as a career path, he just doesn’t want to hear Rachelle complain about it all the time.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know we say this every other vlog, but GOOD GOD why does she swear her damn hair like that?!?!? If I had that loop thing on my neck with half of it falling out, I would go absolutely insane. I do not understand how that's comfortable, or how she thinks it's cute, or how she eventually doesn't just pull it out into a ponytail. She calls it her messy bun. No! It's a loop!

I know I know. I gripe about her hair too much. But geez, I can't with her.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

IMG_8178.jpg
Ewwww, her feet are so dirty!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know we say this every other vlog, but GOOD GOD why does she swear her damn hair like that?!?!? If I had that loop thing on my neck with half of it falling out, I would go absolutely insane. I do not understand how that's comfortable, or how she thinks it's cute, or how she eventually doesn't just pull it out into a ponytail. She calls it her messy bun. No! It's a loop!

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

lavenderlove wrote:I know we say this every other vlog, but GOOD GOD why does she swear her damn hair like that?!?!? If I had that loop thing on my neck with half of it falling out, I would go absolutely insane. I do not understand how that's comfortable, or how she thinks it's cute, or how she eventually doesn't just pull it out into a ponytail. She calls it her messy bun. No! It's a loop!

IMG_8179.jpg
lmfao what is this

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

icp wrote:
IMG_8178.jpg

I noticed someone in the comments asked what was wrong with her feet, and that it looked painful. And then someone else said "no it's just her feet"! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Oh my gosh, I was cracking up over that!

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

icp wrote:
IMG_8178.jpg

This made me gag. How do your feet even get that dirty? She’s in the house the majority of the day. I just can’t.

icp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by icp »

lavenderlove wrote:
icp wrote:
IMG_8178.jpg

I noticed someone in the comments asked what was wrong with her feet, and that it looked painful. And then someone else said "no it's just her feet"! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Oh my gosh, I was cracking up over that!

Bahahhha. That comment won’t last long!

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Is Justin not allowed to register for his own classes? She sure made sure he didn’t touch that computer at all!

Rachelle, I know it’s time consuming with a newborn, but please either paint your toenails or use remover and get that tiny speck of leftover polish off your damn big toes. Jesus. And maybe just wash your feet while you’re down there.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She is so dumb if she thinks they are going to get approved for a mortgage with Justin quitting his job and going back to school. Going back to school is a good thing but it will hurt my them greatly with getting a mortgage.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

NellieNovember wrote:Is Justin not allowed to register for his own classes? She sure made sure he didn’t touch that computer at all!

Rachelle, I know it’s time consuming with a newborn, but please either paint your toenails or use remover and get that tiny speck of leftover polish off your damn big toes. Jesus. And maybe just wash your feet while you’re down there.
Dude seriously! How can someone be SO type A and controlling about certain things, and yet so lazy about others. It's so weird! It seems like people are one or the other. Nope, she just got ALL the annoying traits.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Celia wrote:
Which is ridiculous because she had a couple of surgeries. If nothing is wrong with you, you don’t have surgeries. I think she’s trying to pretend it was only Justin but it clearly wasn’t.

I went back and skimmed some of the video after everyone posted about her lies. I felt SO bad for him when she cut him off and corrected him about HIS health. No, you had low EVERYTHING Justin, nothing was good about your sperm.... My god. I would never berate my husband like that, let alone on camera and about something out of his control. He looked so defeated. She just keeps reminding him it was “his fault”. She even tries to blame his military service, which I would totally believe is a reason he no longer is following that as a career path, he just doesn’t want to hear Rachelle complain about it all the time.
Did she actually say "NO, you had low EVERYTHING. nothing was good about your sperm!"???
What an evil bitch!!!
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

HOW does someone's feet get that dirty on a normal day. We know she doesn't garden. She isn't a farmer. We know she never goes outside (until we start talking shit about how they never exercise Beau).

Just, how?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”