KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Chichi »

The bathroom scene was weird af. The moment when it's just Keren, Truc and Corinna in there, and Keren with her shirt raised and nips poking out. Chic sets no boundaries..Why would she not be uncomfortable with Khoa's cousin in such a setting. Why does Khoa vlog all that??

Then in the tatoo parlour when she's walking around with one arm out of the sweater and half her bra off and barely covering her boobs with side boob so visible. Now we see why she wanted to buy those fancy bras so soon. She could have worn a different kind of top with buttons knowing where she wanted the rain tatoo.

She's such an exhibitionist and yet isn't eye candy at all with her greasy unbrushed hair, terrible skin, horrendous lashes. Doubt anyone looks at her that way.. it's a joke.. Well she loves Khoa vlogging all this, so guess she feels it brings in more views and is good vlog content.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

In corrinas video she’s actually holding Sutton and feeding him. She had to fake it for someone else’s channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I like how she said she “hasn’t had this much fun in a long time” shopping with Corinna and that it’s been a while since she went shopping with just a girl friend. But weren’t her and Bianca just shopping? And if she treated Taylor more like a friend, then a nanny, she could shop with her all the time. But Keren walks on those people, and basically treats Corinna like she’s God. Btw, those boobs are still sagging so idk what she was trying to do with all that.

lillyachern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lillyachern »

Chichi wrote:The bathroom scene was weird af. The moment when it's just Keren, Truc and Corinna in there, and Keren with her shirt raised and nips poking out. Chic sets no boundaries..Why would she not be uncomfortable with Khoa's cousin in such a setting. Why does Khoa vlog all that??

Then in the tatoo parlour when she's walking around with one arm out of the sweater and half her bra off and barely covering her boobs with side boob so visible. Now we see why she wanted to buy those fancy bras so soon. She could have worn a different kind of top with buttons knowing where she wanted the rain tatoo.

She's such an exhibitionist and yet isn't eye candy at all with her greasy unbrushed hair, terrible skin, horrendous lashes. Doubt anyone looks at her that way.. it's a joke.. Well she loves Khoa vlogging all this, so guess she feels it brings in more views and is good vlog content.

i really can´t stand karen. but showing her body is definetly every womens right. this is not a karen-problem it´s a sexist-problem. there are so many things to complain about when it comes to karen, choose something else.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I feel bad for Taylor. She is Kerens best friend supposedly yet she is left out of everything.

In my opinion I think they pay her pretty decently, but still....she doesn’t get to do the fun stuff with her friends. She has to sit back and watch Kerens 3 kids while she goes out with Corinna. When was the last time we saw KK take Taylor to Hot Pot???

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

lillyachern wrote:
Chichi wrote:The bathroom scene was weird af. The moment when it's just Keren, Truc and Corinna in there, and Keren with her shirt raised and nips poking out. Chic sets no boundaries..Why would she not be uncomfortable with Khoa's cousin in such a setting. Why does Khoa vlog all that??

i really can´t stand karen. but showing her body is definetly every womens right. this is not a karen-problem it´s a sexist-problem. there are so many things to complain about when it comes to karen, choose something else.
Um..Her greasy unwashed hair.. unkempt lashes.. Guess I shouldn't comment on her skin either since that's not something she has control over?!?? Ok, what about the shirtless pregnancy poses in Target aisles.. sexist too??

Call me sexist if you please, but these along with a whole lot more bother me. Where I'm from there are certain boundaries one respects with cousins/relatives of the opposite sex, and there should be some decorum especially when in public spaces.. whether you are male or female..perhaps conservative..or cultural values.. or generational values since I'm 50+ coz I'm also not a fan of Corinna either, though she seems to have toned things down several notches..and was certainly more tolerable than Keren in the recent vlogs.

Last edited by Chichi on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

lillyachern wrote:

Just because it's her "right to show her body" doesn't mean it's welcomed or wanted. They have a family channel that young kids watch. If she wants to get naked on camera that's her right, but she should choose a different avenue for that. This viewership isn't here for side boob and elongated nipples on giant saggy tits. It's not sexism, it's knowing your audience.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Honestly it gives me the biggest satisfaction that Karen will do anything this form talks about LITERALLY anything. I would sit here and list everything, but we all know exactly what she has done to spite, prove, or show that this form is wrong. Poor little Karen lives such a sad little life proving the loser bitches she doesn’t suck at everything in her life.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

girl_please wrote:
UsedToCould wrote:I think it’s so weird they showed up with food to the tattoo parlor and she’s eating it with her fingers. So rude and grimey.

It is weird because those tattoos are tiny and took no time to do, there was no need for them to eat there. I've sat for 5 and 6 hour tattoos where other people who worked there either brought or offered to bring both my tattooer and I food.
Yea that’s different, I don’t blame anyone for that. My longest tattoo was 3.5 hours but it was boob to groin so I wasn’t wanting food. Just to be done. My brother sat for 7.5 hours once and he appreciated food breaks. Image She has to make everything in her life this huge event like she’s a celebrity with an entourage. It’s so cringey.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

lillyachern wrote:

Oh Lord here we freakin go... you dont dictate what someone complains about.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

rottiemama wrote:I just can’t WAIT for that skincare routine! Image

Omg that resemblance is insane! :O

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Faat18 wrote:Giving an almost 2 year old a binky is stupid enough, but to proudly show it on the internet is next level stupidity [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7a07e4.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
just cause taylor’s not there to watch the kids (the mornings are our favorite) lol ok girl
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Can someone please post a pic of the tattoo she got for Sutton? I don’t want to watch the vlog

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Can someone please post a pic of the tattoo she got for Sutton? I don’t want to watch the vlog

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Twinsies

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Twinsies

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Twinsies

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Twinsies

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

In today’s vlog, Keren left the garage door open when she left with Jackson to Khoa’s moms.. and they’re so surprised when people steal out of their garage. It doesn’t matter if you live in a good area people steal. Khoa should know this since he use to be those kind of people when he was younger.

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

staceybrax wrote:Can someone please post a pic of the tattoo she got for Sutton? I don’t want to watch the vlog Image

Here you go.Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”