KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

chickweed
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by chickweed »

Also, for those that don't want to watch, this is the one she got for Landon. Originally I wasn't gonna comment on her choice of tattoos but 2017? Girl, that could mean just about anything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ca8145.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 10f5aa.jpg[/img]
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

didn’t keren film a q&a with jackson a little while back and we still haven’t seen it i guess that didn’t work out lol now she’s filming a q&a with khoa
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

chickweed wrote:Also, for those that don't want to watch, this is the one she got for Landon. Originally I wasn't gonna comment on her choice of tattoos but 2017? Girl, that could mean just about anything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ca8145.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 10f5aa.jpg[/img]
Damn those buzangas are bottom heavy like bowling pins!!!

U U <—Kerens new boobs (•) (•) <-— boob job haha
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i cannot freaking believe they got rid of sutton just to chill at home... & what a coincidence the day they supposedly have work to do is the day taylor isn’t there but all the other days she’s there theyre out shopping instead of doing “work”
noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
rottiemama wrote:I just can’t WAIT for that skincare routine! Image

Omg that resemblance is insane! :O
Twinsies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Coco_ wrote:i cannot freaking believe they got rid of sutton just to chill at home... & what a coincidence the day they supposedly have work to do is the day taylor isn’t there but all the other days she’s there theyre out shopping instead of doing “work”
They did say they did some work. I think they just didn’t show it. Maybe they actually cleaned their own house.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Coco_ wrote:didn’t keren film a q&a with jackson a little while back and we still haven’t seen it i guess that didn’t work out lol now she’s filming a q&a with khoa
I was wondering the same lol.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

chloe6124 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:i cannot freaking believe they got rid of sutton just to chill at home... & what a coincidence the day they supposedly have work to do is the day taylor isn’t there but all the other days she’s there theyre out shopping instead of doing “work”
They did say they did some work. I think they just didn’t show it. Maybe they actually cleaned their own house.

idc if they “said” they did work keren also “said” she broke the spatula when she hit it against the counter then months later she busted herself and said she broke it when she hit khoa with it.. i don’t believe anything she says. how hard is it to put sutton in one of his containers while she “works” instead of getting rid of him. like i said she never actually works when taylor’s there she’s always out and about.. the one day taylor can’t work she needs to go take one of the kids to someone else to supposedly “work” & yes i’m assuming but that’s just how i see it
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

cleaning a house isn’t work.. moms clean everyday and i don’t see them getting rid of their kids just to clean lol
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

chickweed wrote:Also, for those that don't want to watch, this is the one she got for Landon. Originally I wasn't gonna comment on her choice of tattoos but 2017? Girl, that could mean just about anything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ca8145.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 10f5aa.jpg[/img]
Looks like she moved around while he did the tattoo. The lines are not as crisp or even as they could be.

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidiack12 »

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

idc if they “said” they did work keren also “said” she broke the spatula when she hit it against the counter then months later she busted herself and said she broke it when she hit khoa with it.. i don’t believe anything she says. how hard is it to put sutton in one of his containers while she “works” instead of getting rid of him. like i said she never actually works when taylor’s there she’s always out and about.. the one day taylor can’t work she needs to go take one of the kids to someone else to supposedly “work” & yes i’m assuming but that’s just how i see it
Even if you don't believe whatever she says, she still didn't say it. Khoa did.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Aaalex
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Aaalex »

khoa seemed genuinely happy in this vlog, away from keren..
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Keren was in such a rush to get rid of Sutton she didn’t even close the bottle right lol dumb bitch
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

vidiack12 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: They did say they did some work. I think they just didn’t show it. Maybe they actually cleaned their own house.

Even if you don't believe whatever she says, she still didn't say it. Khoa did.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
i’m talking about the part where keren SAID she was hanging out and getting some work done with jackson... i didn’t believe it.
sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

I’m dying with how much Landon looks like Khoa’s uncle!!!! Lol same smile and eyes EVERYTHING lol
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Coco_ »

sunshinetexas wrote:I’m dying with how much Landon looks like Khoa’s uncle!!!! Lol same smile and eyes EVERYTHING lol
i don’t see it at all.. i kinda thought he looked like khoas dad lol
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Y’all I said the Aileen thing a year ago on here..

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

Has Jackson called Khoa by his name before or is that new? I know it's not uncommon, just wondering because it was the first time I noticed it.
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

This is an old topic but what ever happened to jelian mercado? I remember when her and keren were "friends"

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Sutton wasn’t home all day! She left him with Khoa and Jackson and took Landon home. Khoa said it was 930 when he finally left... she literally didn’t see Sutton all day. She only takes one at a time, and leaves the other 2 with Khoa.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”