KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

teaspiller111 wrote:This is an old topic but what ever happened to jelian mercado? I remember when her and keren were "friends"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk if Keren couldn’t use her for subscribers like she does everyone else, or if it’s Jelian that distanced herself. She’s been going through some mental health things I guess (she talks about it on her vlogs) so she may have distanced herself from them... but I always thought Keren just never showed interest in her, or being friends. It was more Khoa and Jelian.

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

teaspiller111 wrote:This is an old topic but what ever happened to jelian mercado? I remember when her and keren were "friends"

I know she visited them at the hospital after Sutton's birth. And around her birthday (May, I think?), she was talking about how she was all alone and no one would spend her birthday with her and how depressing it was.
I don't think they've seen each other since Sutton was born but she's better off without their "friendship" anyway lol
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidiack12 »

chickweed wrote:Has Jackson called Khoa by his name before or is that new? I know it's not uncommon, just wondering because it was the first time I noticed it.
No, he's done it before and Khoa got a little mad and told him not to do it again. He wasn't angry, just annoyed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Last edited by vidiack12 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Coco_ wrote:i cannot freaking believe they got rid of sutton just to chill at home... & what a coincidence the day they supposedly have work to do is the day taylor isn’t there but all the other days she’s there theyre out shopping instead of doing “work”
Sutton wasn’t home all day! She left him with Khoa and Jackson and took Landon home. Khoa said it was 930 when he finally left... she literally didn’t see Sutton all day. She only takes one at a time, and leaves the other 2 with Khoa.

i know the excuse in the morning was cause she had work to do so what was the excuse to leave sutton behind again that night smh
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

sunshinetexas wrote:I’m dying with how much Landon looks like Khoa’s uncle!!!! Lol same smile and eyes EVERYTHING lol
Landon looks like Khoa's dad so much more. The nose, eyes everything.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 21239d.jpg[/img]

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

What's with everyone on here giving a negative tone to the kids not looking like Keren? I remember someone said "I can't believe how much the kids don't look anything like Keren". So? They're half Asian and considering Asians have the strongest genes (when speaking about the probability of the the features being more prelavent in the children) it's not really that surprising. I'm sure Keren knew her kids wouldnt primarily look like her because she's in an interracial relationship. She probably expected the kids to be darker skinned like Skar because Khoa is so tan. The kids are all 3 and under and we won't see them truly grow into their looks until puberty.

And everyone saying that Sutton doesn't look like Keren should really check again. He has those small little lips, light brown hair, the fairest skin tone out of all of the kids when they were babies, and a pointy nose. The only thing you can make a case for is Sutton's eyes. It seems like you guys always want to go against every word Keren says because she's Keren and won't even acknowledge when she is right about things just for the sake of disagreeing with her. I agree with them doing as far as parenting goes sometimes, but mostly this forum just seems like a place to hate on Keren, her SO (Khoa) and their first and youngest child because you are "better" moms, and people who don't even have children, than Keren.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

WE KNOW THOSE KIDS ARE HALF ASIAN lol kerens the one always hoping and bragging for the kids to have blue eyes and blonde hair
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

Coco_ wrote:WE KNOW THOSE KIDS ARE HALF ASIAN lol kerens the one always hoping and bragging for the kids to have blue eyes and blonde hair Image
Yeah, cause that's cool/strange. It's extremely rare for Asians to have blue eyes and blonde hair even if it is dark blonde hair. There's nothing wrong with her wanting her kids to have some of her attributes as well.

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

vidiack12 wrote:What's with everyone on here giving a negative tone to the kids not looking like Keren? I remember someone said "I can't believe how much the kids don't look anything like Keren". So? They're half Asian and considering Asians have the strongest genes (when speaking about the probability of the the features being more prelavent in the children) it's not really that surprising. I'm sure Keren knew her kids wouldnt primarily look like her because she's in an interracial relationship. She probably expected the kids to be darker skinned like Skar because Khoa is so tan. The kids are all 3 and under and we won't see them truly grow into their looks until puberty.

And everyone saying that Sutton doesn't look like Keren should really check again. He has those small little lips, light brown hair, the fairest skin tone out of all of the kids when they were babies, and a pointy nose. The only thing you can make a case for is Sutton's eyes. It seems like you guys always want to go against every word Keren says because she's Keren and won't even acknowledge when she is right about things just for the sake of disagreeing with her. I agree with them doing as far as parenting goes sometimes, but mostly this forum just seems like a place to hate on Keren, her SO (Khoa) and their first and youngest child because you are "better" moms, and people who don't even have children, than Keren.

No one's hating on Sutton, we actually feel pretty bad for him because Keren doesn't spend any time with him whatsoever and isn't bonding with him and he's not at where he should be at his age; he's still like a newborn.
You get a lot of people commenting on Jackson because he is pretty spoiled and is constantly mean to Landon and even hurting him and then getting away with it. But if you read a bit, you'll see that most people acknowledge that it's obviously not his fault since he doesn't really know better (and guess whose fault that is?).
Also, I have seen plenty of positive things being said about Khoa lately because he seems to be finally stepping up a bit and taking care of his children (as he should)
It's not our fault Keren is a shitty person? lol

And as Coco said, Keren is the one always going on about how how her ASIAN children have BLUE EYES and BLOND HAIR (which they don't) OMG can you believe it LOOK AT THEIR EYES LOOK AT HER HALF ASIAN BABIES!!1!!
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

chickweed wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:What's with everyone on here giving a negative tone to the kids not looking like Keren? I remember someone said "I can't believe how much the kids don't look anything like Keren". So? They're half Asian and considering Asians have the strongest genes (when speaking about the probability of the the features being more prelavent in the children) it's not really that surprising. I'm sure Keren knew her kids wouldnt primarily look like her because she's in an interracial relationship. She probably expected the kids to be darker skinned like Skar because Khoa is so tan. The kids are all 3 and under and we won't see them truly grow into their looks until puberty.

No one's hating on Sutton, we actually feel pretty bad for him because Keren doesn't spend any time with him whatsoever and isn't bonding with him and he's not at where he should be at his age; he's still like a newborn.
You get a lot of people commenting on Jackson because he is pretty spoiled and is constantly mean to Landon and even hurting him and then getting away with it. But if you read a bit, you'll see that most people acknowledge that it's obviously not his fault since he doesn't really know better (and guess whose fault that is?).
Also, I have seen plenty of positive things being said about Khoa lately because he seems to be finally stepping up a bit and taking care of his children (as he should)

And as Coco said, Keren is the one always going on about how how her ASIAN children have BLUE EYES and BLOND HAIR (which they don't) OMG can you believe it LOOK AT THEIR EYES LOOK AT HER HALF ASIAN BABIES!!1!!
Yeah (some, not most) people acknowledge that it's not Jackson's fault, but still heavily blame him for all of his behavior as if normal kids don't act that way as well. Landon has had his moments as well and everyone brushes that over as cute or apart if his personality. Sutton will have those issues too when he's older, like all children. And I have seen people mention, without referencing Keren speaking about the kids' appearences, how the kids don't look like her. And you know she reads this forum and that's probably why she always mentions when the kids DO have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Jackson has a level 6 in hair color which is dark blonde and Sutton has blue eyes while Jackson and Landon did as well when they were smaller. I'm sure every mother wants a little bit of themselves in their child and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone on here seems to think they're holier than thou, but would be upset if they had vlogged their life with their children only to have people criticize them on everything because they don't like you and are waiting for you to fail. Everyone disagrees with Keren on every little thing just because they don't like her and then can't take a difference of opinion when someone even slightly defends her. Even when they're on their side!

I also mentioned other features beside the coloring of Sutton (eye color, hair color, skin color etc.) to show how he does already have the same features as Keren when not just focusing on his eyes. Oh, and Khoa is guilty by association in you guys' minds until he does something to benefit your stance against Keren. Like I said agree with a lot of the criticisms and advice that she receives when it comes to things she can definitely improve on, but most of the posts are just nitpicking.

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

chickweed wrote:

Yeah (some, not most) people acknowledge that it's not Jackson's fault, but still heavily blame him for all of his behavior as if normal kids don't act that way as well. Landon has had his moments as well and everyone brushes that over as cute or apart if his personality. Sutton will have those issues too when he's older, like all children. And I have seen people mention, without referencing Keren speaking about the kids' appearences, how the kids don't look like her. And you know she reads this forum and that's probably why she always mentions when the kids DO have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Jackson has a level 6 in hair color which is dark blonde and Sutton has blue eyes while Jackson and Landon did as well when they were smaller. I'm sure every mother wants a little bit of themselves in their child and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone on here seems to think they're holier than thou, but would be upset if they had vlogged their life with their children only to have people criticize them on everything because they don't like you and are waiting for you to fail. Everyone disagrees with Keren on every little thing just because they don't like her and then can't take a difference of opinion when someone even slightly defends her. Even when they're on their side!

I also mentioned other features beside the coloring of Sutton (eye color, hair color, skin color etc.) to show how he does already have the same features as Keren when not just focusing on his eyes. Oh, and Khoa is guilty by association in you guys' minds until he does something to benefit your stance against Keren. Like I said agree with a lot of the criticisms and advice that she receives when it comes to things she can definitely improve on, but most of the posts are just nitpicking.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

In the video where Keren was driving golf cart to Ba Nois you see the Nissan in the garage. I know for awhile a few months back one of Khoas sisters (Jackie I believe) had been driving the Lexus. Did they maybe give it to her so Khoa could get more of a car he wanted?
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

vidiack12 wrote:Like I said agree with a lot of the criticisms and advice that she receives when it comes to things she can definitely improve on, but most of the posts are just nitpicking.
So what? People are free to express their opinions of KKandbabyj regardless of how unwarranted/mean/incorrect YOU believe they are. You're projecting as though everyone's opinion be policed by and adhere to your personal sensibilities. I personally think all three of Keren's children are beautiful, but it's not my place to shame and lecture anyone who disagrees with my opinion. The nature of this forum is mean; there's a LOT of nit picking. If it's too much for you, no one is begging you to stick around.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

MiloandMax wrote:In the video where Keren was driving golf cart to Ba Nois you see the Nissan in the garage. I know for awhile a few months back one of Khoas sisters (Jackie I believe) had been driving the Lexus. Did they maybe give it to her so Khoa could get more of a car he wanted?
I wonder why they wouldn’t have said anything about the Nissan. A gtr is an awesome car most would wanna “show off”. And usually they show off everything they get.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Rottiemom wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:In the video where Keren was driving golf cart to Ba Nois you see the Nissan in the garage. I know for awhile a few months back one of Khoas sisters (Jackie I believe) had been driving the Lexus. Did they maybe give it to her so Khoa could get more of a car he wanted?
I wonder why they wouldn’t have said anything about the Nissan. A gtr is an awesome car most would wanna “show off”. And usually they show off everything they get.
I think if he did trade in the Lexus it was because he didn't want it and Keren pushed it.
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

I don’t think she expected her kids to be darker,
Khoa said himself that he’s actually really light. Just spends a lot of time in the sun.

Sarahcatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sarahcatt »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b20572.jpg[/img]

Ha!

sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

You’re annoying lol
vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

sunshinetexas wrote:

You’re annoying lol
So are you, lol

vidiack12
Amateur
Amateur

pastel wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Like I said agree with a lot of the criticisms and advice that she receives when it comes to things she can definitely improve on, but most of the posts are just nitpicking.
So what? People are free to express their opinions of KKandbabyj regardless of how unwarranted/mean/incorrect YOU believe they are. You're projecting as though everyone's opinion be policed by and adhere to your personal sensibilities. I personally think all three of Keren's children are beautiful, but it's not my place to shame and lecture anyone who disagrees with my opinion. The nature of this forum is mean; there's a LOT of nit picking. If it's too much for you, no one is begging you to stick around.
I am just saying that people are being petty over everything she does even if they themselves would do the same thing. I didn't say don't express your opinion. I am just criticizing the hypocrisy and if you aren't comfortable with that then that's you. I just said that it was nitpicking... is that really trying to prevent people for sharing their opinion?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”