• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Re: Aaryn Williams: Carrot Top Can Only Shop | Part 16

Postby NiaS88 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:42 pm

beyondnebula wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:So this popped up in my YouTube feed this morning. It’s basically a reel of all of the racist things Aron said on Big Brother. I’d seen a few videos in the past of her fight with another roommate, but I hadn’t seen all of the comments she’d made. Wow. Just...wow. How does she have any followers at all?

https://youtu.be/ok9c5Sv9xPc

I watched her Halloween video and Nicks birthday video and am NOT subscribed but I got this same video on my recommended. There’s no way her subscribers aren’t getting this as well, maybe it’ll open their eyes....

Or they’ll spew that “people change” bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shit pisses me off. She hasn’t changed. Spencer and GM were in her wedding. They were the 3 most racist people in big brother history and they were all fired. If you were truly trying to distance yourself from that why would they be in your recent wedding? Her an nick have only been married for like 3 years. In her earlier vlogs she used to show gifts GM sent her and skyla. If you weren’t racist you wouldn’t associate yourself with other well known racists.

NiaS88
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby MiloandMax » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Spencer was in her wedding?
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby Manda33556 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:20 pm

snagglesnoogle wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I'm sick of her riding the "breastfeeding hormones" bullshit...
She hasn't been considered a breastfeeding mom for months!
Big Baby has been on formula for months and months!
There is no way her body is out if sorts because of nursing hormones.
Her body is out of sorts because she doesn't eat healthy, she drinks an insane amount if caffeine and alcohol, she doesn't take care if herself, does not see a doctor or dentist...and mainly....shes fucking lazy!
She will cling into ANY reason to Claim sickness so she can lay around, get sympathy and have people take care of her house and kids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Do you watch Ellie and Jared? Go watch their last two vlogs and tell me if you think Aaryn is being a copy cat !

I just watched Ellie talk about the hormone doctor, I had the same thought! I know she follows her on IG.
Everyone was commenting such postive things to Ellie , Aaryn stays online 24-7, deleting comments and copy catting , that's why she can't take care of her kids, I have no doubt she didn't get the idea to boo hoo about all of this stuff because of Ellie. I mean there were people telling Ellie she had changed lives...Aaryn would be dying for that kind of credit.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Manda33556
Talker

Postby vandelynn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:08 pm

BobbiB6606 wrote:Woah, y'all! I'm no doctor and honestly I don't know a ton about this topic, but I'd always heard it was best to wait at least 18 months to space out pregnancies. I think Skyla was 10 months when she got pregnant again and in the first 11 months of Adeline's life she's had a chemical pregnancy a miscarriage and has gone on to actively start trying again. I wasn't trying to point fingers or place blame for her miscarriage and certainly wasn't trying to accuse anyone else here of being responsible for a miscarriage. I probably could've elaborated on how every other aspect of her life is not fit for another baby right now, but I do see how my comment about her body could've come off insensitive. I apologize.
I have 2 kids and they are 6 yrs apart but I have heard from many health professionals and people who have had babies back to back and both said that it wreaks havoc on the body and hormones having babies that close. Thats based on someone who is already healthy and lives a healthy lifestyle. Something Airhead does not!! All the abuse she does to her body will catch up to her once she hits 30. Hell she already has high enough liver elevations to make her feel sickly all the time and she isn't even 30 yet!!! She even looks sickly these days. No coloring to her skin and dark circles unless she packs on her 500 lbs of makeup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper

Postby vandelynn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:11 pm

minniemickey23 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:Woah, y'all! I'm no doctor and honestly I don't know a ton about this topic, but I'd always heard it was best to wait at least 18 months to space out pregnancies. I think Skyla was 10 months when she got pregnant again and in the first 11 months of Adeline's life she's had a chemical pregnancy a miscarriage and has gone on to actively start trying again. I wasn't trying to point fingers or place blame for her miscarriage and certainly wasn't trying to accuse anyone else here of being responsible for a miscarriage. I probably could've elaborated on how every other aspect of her life is not fit for another baby right now, but I do see how my comment about her body could've come off insensitive. I apologize.

I see what you’re saying. She hasn’t given her body a chance to rebound from even being pregnant with Skyla two years ago. Thanks for explaining! Now I see what you/others are saying.

It’s kind of scary how little she knows about her cycle at her age and after two kids.

I heard the jump from 1 to 2 is hard, but 2 to 3 is way harder. Will the nanny move in?

That's what I have always heard and that's why I stopped at 2 kids lol

vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Deceased » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:15 pm

It appears that Airhead has gotten fillers in her lips again. If you look close at her last 2 IG stories where she is flipping her hair. Anyone else think so? So she can get fillers and hair done but not make a gyno appt?
Deceased
Amateur

Postby vandelynn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:15 pm

snagglesnoogle wrote:
Manda33556 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:I'm sick of her riding the "breastfeeding hormones" bullshit...
She hasn't been considered a breastfeeding mom for months!
Big Baby has been on formula for months and months!
There is no way her body is out if sorts because of nursing hormones.
Her body is out of sorts because she doesn't eat healthy, she drinks an insane amount if caffeine and alcohol, she doesn't take care if herself, does not see a doctor or dentist...and mainly....shes fucking lazy!
She will cling into ANY reason to Claim sickness so she can lay around, get sympathy and have people take care of her house and kids.

Do you watch Ellie and Jared? Go watch their last two vlogs and tell me if you think Aaryn is being a copy cat !

I just watched Ellie talk about the hormone doctor, I had the same thought! I know she follows her on IG.
Airin has some sort of thing with when she hangs out with her friends or finds someone to worship on YouTube. She almost becomes them with the way she will talk & act like them. It's actually kinda creepy now that Im sitting here typing what she does. Someone had mentioned it may be something like a personality disorder. All I know is it's not normal and creepy af!!!

vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Ohhhh yeah, she got fillers for sure!
Deceased wrote:It appears that Airhead has gotten fillers in her lips again. If you look close at her last 2 IG stories where she is flipping her hair. Anyone else think so? So she can get fillers and hair done but not make a gyno appt?

kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:30 pm

"Hey guys, I just feel so off. I'm low on energy, I feel so crappy...not like my normal self. My hormones are so out of whack because of my 2 miscarriages and stopping breastfeeding. I havent gone to a doctor, just havent had time to find new ones. Anyone have any ideas what's going on with me?"

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye
Dancing in the parking lot of hair salon

kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby Hale27 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:41 pm

vandelynn wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:

I see what you’re saying. She hasn’t given her body a chance to rebound from even being pregnant with Skyla two years ago. Thanks for explaining! Now I see what you/others are saying.

It’s kind of scary how little she knows about her cycle at her age and after two kids.

I heard the jump from 1 to 2 is hard, but 2 to 3 is way harder. Will the nanny move in?

I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.
Hale27
Informer

Postby vandelynn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Hale27 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:[quote="BobbiB6606"]Woah, y'all! I'm no doctor and honestly I don't know a ton about this topic, but I'd always heard it was best to wait at least 18 months to space out pregnancies. I think Skyla was 10 months when she got pregnant again and in the first 11 months of Adeline's life she's had a chemical pregnancy a miscarriage and has gone on to actively start trying again. I wasn't trying to point fingers or place blame for her miscarriage and certainly wasn't trying to accuse anyone else here of being responsible for a miscarriage. I probably could've elaborated on how every other aspect of her life is not fit for another baby right now, but I do see how my comment about her body could've come off insensitive. I apologize.

I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.[/quote]I got lucky I had my girl and my second was a boy who was a c section and I had my tubes tied right then and there lol I had one of each

vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper

Postby yeahsureok » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:46 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:"Hey guys, I just feel so off. I'm low on energy, I feel so crappy...not like my normal self. My hormones are so out of whack because of my 2 miscarriages and stopping breastfeeding. I havent gone to a doctor, just havent had time to find new ones. Anyone have any ideas what's going on with me?"

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

This made me laugh but it really shouldn’t. I hope Arryn reads this and realizes how bizarre she’s acting. One extreme to the next. I actually worry about a lot of YouTube moms, I think it’s really affecting their mental state.

yeahsureok
Talker

Postby yeahsureok » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:"Hey guys, I just feel so off. I'm low on energy, I feel so crappy...not like my normal self. My hormones are so out of whack because of my 2 miscarriages and stopping breastfeeding. I havent gone to a doctor, just havent had time to find new ones. Anyone have any ideas what's going on with me?"

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

This made me laugh but it really shouldn’t. I hope Arryn reads this and realizes how bizarre she’s acting. One extreme to the next. I actually worry about a lot of YouTube moms, I think it’s really affecting their mental state.

yeahsureok
Talker

Postby vandelynn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:48 pm

yeahsureok wrote:

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

Spot on!!!!

vandelynn
Extreme Gossiper

Postby thewhisper » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Cue music

Starbucks
Shopping
Lip fillers
Hair dye

I think this shows that’s she’s really just insecure. She feels off so she’s trying to fill that void with new things and improving her looks. She never deals with the root of her issues.
thewhisper
Informer

Postby Kipster » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:40 pm

No video Wednesday or Friday and as usual, no heads up to her subscribers. She had time to go get hair and fillers done; time to complain about her health online and then not do anything about it. But no time to film, edit and upload a video. Shocking!!
Kipster
Wallflower

Postby Deceased » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:41 am

Airin has some sort of thing with when she hangs out with her friends or finds someone to worship on YouTube. She almost becomes them with the way she will talk & act like them. It's actually kinda creepy now that Im sitting here typing what she does. Someone had mentioned it may be something like a personality disorder. All I know is it's not normal and creepy af!!!

Yeah I noticed most recently that she has started calling people “Sis” which is totally a Hilary Alex trait.
Sick. Shooketh. Sis.
Deceased
Amateur

Postby Adhbrh91 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:10 am

She looks like she’s making a pouty face which would make her lips look fuller. I feel like she would use getting fillers as vlog material??
Adhbrh91
Talker

Postby kristinn281 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:She looks like she’s making a pouty face which would make her lips look fuller. I feel like she would use getting fillers as vlog material??
You know what I find disgusting is the simple fact that she doesn't go and get her teeth cleaned every 6 months or h*** even every 3 years for that matter not taking care of your oral health can cause heart disease. The plaque builds up and is swallowed which can cause heart disease. She has time to go and get her hair done but not time to go to the dentist to get the plaque scraped off or nasty ass teeth. She also talks about bleeding gums which is a sign of gum disease.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
Gossiper

Postby MiloandMax » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:26 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:She looks like she’s making a pouty face which would make her lips look fuller. I feel like she would use getting fillers as vlog material??

The last time she did it was with her mom in Colorado. I wonder if she will do it next week as they are going to Colorado for Thanksgiving.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby Linn0317 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:56 am

Hale27 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:[quote="BobbiB6606"]Woah, y'all! I'm no doctor and honestly I don't know a ton about this topic, but I'd always heard it was best to wait at least 18 months to space out pregnancies. I think Skyla was 10 months when she got pregnant again and in the first 11 months of Adeline's life she's had a chemical pregnancy a miscarriage and has gone on to actively start trying again. I wasn't trying to point fingers or place blame for her miscarriage and certainly wasn't trying to accuse anyone else here of being responsible for a miscarriage. I probably could've elaborated on how every other aspect of her life is not fit for another baby right now, but I do see how my comment about her body could've come off insensitive. I apologize.

I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.[/quote]

I agree!! All her friends that are having babies....Shelli will be WAY overwhelmed with her two plus the twins, Tara will be overwhelmed with 3 and they are good moms!! Aaryn sucks at being a mom to the two she has now. She doesn’t need anymore. I can see her pulling a Liza storyline and drawing the TTC ordeal out. God help us.

Linn0317
Amateur

Postby yeahsureok » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 am

Linn0317 wrote:
Hale27 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:[quote="minniemickey23"][quote="BobbiB6606"]Woah, y'all! I'm no doctor and honestly I don't know a ton about this topic, but I'd always heard it was best to wait at least 18 months to space out pregnancies. I think Skyla was 10 months when she got pregnant again and in the first 11 months of Adeline's life she's had a chemical pregnancy a miscarriage and has gone on to actively start trying again. I wasn't trying to point fingers or place blame for her miscarriage and certainly wasn't trying to accuse anyone else here of being responsible for a miscarriage. I probably could've elaborated on how every other aspect of her life is not fit for another baby right now, but I do see how my comment about her body could've come off insensitive. I apologize.

I agree two is my limit. Aaron, your friend Tiffani is a perfect example why you should be done. She is a mess with 3.[/quote]

I agree!! All her friends that are having babies....Shelli will be WAY overwhelmed with her two plus the twins, Tara will be overwhelmed with 3 and they are good moms!! Aaryn sucks at being a mom to the two she has now. She doesn’t need anymore. I can see her pulling a Liza storyline and drawing the TTC ordeal out. God help us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You’re probably right... all this is leading up to her “Journey” as they like to call it.

yeahsureok
Talker

Postby rmorrison850 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:29 am

I’m a little late to the game with the good Youtube moms to watch question, but I like Caitlyn Neier, Jessica Faust seems like she’s always on the verge of a mental break down lol. I started watching Jessica Giffin recently, she just found out she’s been pregnant with her second and her family seems really cute and down to earth. Not sure if it’ll last as she gets subs but I’ve been enjoying her videos.
rmorrison850
Amateur

Postby Mspenny » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:49 am

Did Aaryn and Nick lose weight? I really noticed it in Nick, but those date night pictures she posted to her story she’s looking so petite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
Talker

Postby kristinn281 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:53 am

Mspenny wrote:Did Aaryn and Nick lose weight? I really noticed it in Nick, but those date night pictures she posted to her story she’s looking so petite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's friend her rosae all day diet lol. So good for her liver. She hasn't even gone to check up on that yet even though they told her to

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
kristinn281
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams